The Politics of Intolerance

The Politics of Intolerance

There are 11 comments on the sptimes.ru story from Oct 16, 2012, titled The Politics of Intolerance. In it, sptimes.ru reports that:

More than a century ago, Russian writer and former political prisoner Fyodor Dostoevsky wrote, “The degree of civilization in a society can be judged upon entering its prisons.” Today, that assertion continues to be valid, but the brutalities of the recent past have shown that civilization should be judged by more than its attitude to just one minority group of prisoners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sptimes.ru.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Russia was called after all "The Prison Of Nations".

And that's probably largely still true. The Russian people are STILL in the grip of one-man rule.

Pity the poor Russian people.....:(
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
Russia was called after all "The Prison Of Nations".
And that's probably largely still true. The Russian people are STILL in the grip of one-man rule.
Pity the poor Russian people.....:(
Homosexuals follow Satan. Pity the poor homosexuals.

Since: Aug 11

Moscow, Russia

#3 Oct 17, 2012
I don't watch progress since soviet era. And more, I think, that nowdays police covers real bandits, especially in economic area and inflicts reprisals with politic opponents.
Beauty Queen

Stirling, UK

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet troll ....

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dear. Very Very few gay folks are satanists. Please try to come up with more interesting insults. You aren't doing very well today.

And, unless you step up your game, you won't be getting the attention you crave.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
R-i-g-h-t....cause we all know Santa Clause - I mean Satan is real LOL

“MiamiCorrupt”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 17, 2012
disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>R-i-g-h-t....cause we all know Santa Clause - I mean Satan is real LOL
Just to make a point, let's say Satan is real. It is Christian conservatives who follow Satan.

Hypocrites ,liars who only offer hate and slice and dice bible paragraphs and verses to justify their hate while ignoring what they rather not abide by.

As the old saying goes "Christless Christians".

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to make a point, let's say Satan is real. It is Christian conservatives who follow Satan.
Hypocrites ,liars who only offer hate and slice and dice bible paragraphs and verses to justify their hate while ignoring what they rather not abide by.
As the old saying goes "Christless Christians".
Satan CERTAINLY is real.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan CERTAINLY is real.
if you think satan is real - seek help...or please do us all a favor and TAKE A picture of him,her,it to prove it

“paleo-conservati ve”

Since: Jan 07

St Louis, MO

#11 Oct 17, 2012
disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>if you think satan is real - seek help...or please do us all a favor and TAKE A picture of him,her,it to prove it
Take a picture of your bad breath
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Putin Pumps Iron, Internet Delivers Punch Lines Sep 2 tiny CLOWN FUHRER 2
News Paratroopers of Belarus, Russia and Serbia dril... Aug 31 John 1
News Putin Is Winning: EU Backs Away From Ukraine Tr... (Oct '14) Jul '15 FASCIST Ukraine 108
News Russia's Bridge to Crimea: Quick Profits for Pu... Jun '15 George 3
News US Pushes Russia Towards War Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
News Nearly 160 Children Possibly Exposed to TB in W... Jun '15 Bama Yankee 1
News Putin Calls Obama To Talk Iran, Ukraine And ISIS Jun '15 John 1
More from around the web