Georgian MFA: "Russia threatens Georgia"

Mar 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Al+ Armenia

This came after Russia deploy its helicopter regiment of airborne forces on the Russian-Georgian border, near the Russian city of Novorossiysk.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2012

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

....Oh my, The georgians feel threatened as the Russian forces continue to protect their protectorate in South Ossetia and Abkazia which were Russian provinces and who broke away from Georgia some 17 years ago and have begged for Russian protection.

....The Georgians will continue to whine and cry, just as long as they have NATO and the lone superpower to run propoganda for them in the west, lying about the true situation.

....In the meantime,Georgians run to Russia to get jobs. If Russia closed the roads and the flights to Russia, the poor Georgians would positively, absolutely be impoverished to the point of not even eating.

....But never mind, as long as they have NATO meddling and lying for them in the media the Georgians will feel important.....Not realizing that their role d'etre is to be the trouble maker in the caucuses.
Good Grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

I've never seen a greater sycophant than Saakashvili in my life.

How can any officials of any country sit down with such a toady and not gag?

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Good Grief wrote:
I've never seen a greater sycophant than Saakashvili in my life.
How can any officials of any country sit down with such a toady and not gag?
lol!!!

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Yes, it always produces a laugh to see the video of Suka shvilli eating his tie at the thought of retaliation by Russia after he attacked the innocent and unarmed people of South Ossetia.
Good Grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

I recently watched a nat geographic special on Putin's time in office and they showed Saakashvili welcoming Colin Powell in Tbilisi with effusive showings of pomp and circumstance. Colin's words on camera were something to the effect of 'oh, my', diplospeak for:'good grief, what have we gotten ourselves into here?'

Only Bush could fall for such crap.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

They been drinking that same piss as ukra peasants and polak Obserko. Should have stick to their own wine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••