Russia-Ukraine gas tensions resurface

Russia-Ukraine gas tensions resurface

There are 78 comments on the EurActiv.com story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Russia-Ukraine gas tensions resurface. In it, EurActiv.com reports that:

Mobility is a great European value, and despite the significant shifts in population that have taken place since the EU was enlarged, countries should not be afraid of depopulation, Piotr Maciej KaczyA ski, a senior research fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies , told EurActiv.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurActiv.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#66 Sep 3, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>If the vote had been lost then Ukraine would have stayed with RuSSia.
It was impossible, because Russia have declared its independence from the USSR and from other Soviet republics, in particular, from Ukraine.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#67 Sep 3, 2011
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was impossible, because Russia have declared its independence from the USSR and from other Soviet republics, in particular, from Ukraine.
In that case RuSSia has no claim on Crimea.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#68 Sep 3, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>In that case RuSSia has no claim on Crimea.
According to the agreement, if Ukraine will fulfill its obligations over the Russian Black Sea base in Sevastopol, Russia agreed to have no claim on Crimea.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#69 Sep 3, 2011
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the agreement, if Ukraine will fulfill its obligations over the Russian Black Sea base in Sevastopol, Russia agreed to have no claim on Crimea.
The agreement experies in 2017. So who do you think will collapse first. I am beating on the fact that oil prices will rise a bit and you russians will be able to buy these ukrainians in 2017. We hear entire parties are being sold for less than hundred rubles.
Warrior Poet UGX

Eugene, OR

#70 Sep 3, 2011
Learn to spell.

The lease should now expire except that Yanukrookvich the Russian puppet (traitor) extended it in spite of the constitution which forbids foreign troops on Ukrainian soil. Oh well sooner or later he will be gone and Ukraine can get on with a democratic life.

Instead of imitating Pissy why don't you do something useful-- like milk a carribou (careful, make sure you are pulling on the right thing--there IS a diference-- oh I forgot you are a Finn-- better not try to tell them apart, just go eat some raw fish.
Warrior Poet UGX

Eugene, OR

#71 Sep 3, 2011
oops difference not diference. Darned keyboard dropped anonther letter.
Glenn Ivan

Leduc, Canada

#72 Sep 3, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
Amicuska the old fart still dreams about Ukrainian independence.
Good luck.
Ukraine is an independent country for the past 20 years and will be for good. Poor old Sissy Pissy has sniffed enough farts and still thinks about his old commie soviet union
Glenn Ivan

Leduc, Canada

#73 Sep 3, 2011
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
The agreement experies in 2017. So who do you think will collapse first. I am beating on the fact that oil prices will rise a bit and you russians will be able to buy these ukrainians in 2017. We hear entire parties are being sold for less than hundred rubles.
Dr Phil it is best you go and see a shrink as your so foolish as Pissy. Perhaps you should just sell yourself to a shrink and a heap of rubble!!!!

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#74 Sep 6, 2011
Glenn Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course poor Kassandra will agree with --
You're spelling our names wrong you dummy!
Oh don't you worry, lots of people agree with me and Pesky, just not on this pathetic forum. You're lucky we even drop by :)
Pro Ukraine

UK

#75 Sep 7, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're spelling our names wrong you dummy!
Oh don't you worry, lots of people agree with me and Pesky, just not on this pathetic forum. You're lucky we even drop by :)
Only Idiots agree with you and Pesky. Oh yes, we're really fortunate to have your words of wisdom on here, we really miss you when you don't post on here, NOT!

California USA

#76 Sep 7, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Only Idiots agree with you and Pesky. Oh yes, we're really fortunate to have your words of wisdom on here, we really miss you when you don't post on here, NOT!
I know you missed me :)
Did you cry? Awww....

Monday was Labor Day so we had a 3 day weekend.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#77 Sep 7, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>I know you missed me :)
Did you cry? Awww....
Monday was Labor Day so we had a 3 day weekend.
No I didn't. You're hard to miss when you walk down the street, isn't it about time you lost some weight?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#78 Sep 7, 2011
Warrior Poet UGX wrote:
Learn to spell.
The lease should now expire except that Yanukrookvich the Russian puppet (traitor) extended it in spite of the constitution which forbids foreign troops on Ukrainian soil. Oh well sooner or later he will be gone and Ukraine can get on with a democratic life.
Instead of imitating Pissy why don't you do something useful-- like milk a carribou (careful, make sure you are pulling on the right thing--there IS a diference-- oh I forgot you are a Finn-- better not try to tell them apart, just go eat some raw fish.
How much your milkmaid charges for a fellatio peasant? Are you selling her in Detroit as we speak.
AbeUG

Basking Ridge, NJ

#79 Sep 7, 2011
<quoted text>
How much your milkmaid charges for a fellatio peasant? Are you selling her in Detroit as we speak.
Why are you so interested in fellatio?
Glenn Ivan

Calgary, Canada

#80 Sep 7, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're spelling our names wrong you dummy!
LOL
Your names are spelled just right , better still perfect!!!!
Lot of people agree with you.... it just shows,and no further comments needed!!!!!
Then why are you showing up here KaSSsandra, then you must be pathetic yourself!!! The next time it is best that you just keep on going and disappear; don't bother 'drop by'!!

California USA

#81 Sep 7, 2011
Glenn Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Your names are spelled just right , better still perfect!!!!
Lot of people agree with you.... it just shows,and no further comments needed!!!!!
Then why are you showing up here KaSSsandra, then you must be pathetic yourself!!! The next time it is best that you just keep on going and disappear; don't bother 'drop by'!!
Meanie!!
BTW I just noticed this is on both forums (Russia and Ukraine)

California USA

#82 Sep 7, 2011
<quoted text>
LOL!
Imagine what he's married to and then ask yourself how much he could possibly charge ;) He/she couldn't give it away.
AbeUG

Basking Ridge, NJ

#83 Sep 7, 2011
Warrior Poet UGX wrote:
oops difference not diference. Darned keyboard dropped anonther letter.
Oh don't worry about the typo. Do you think these other fools like Dr Swill or Pesky would know the difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doping lab stands quiet as Russia swept by scan... Mon RUSSKI STAY HOME 3
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima Mon George 34
News Crimea Sees Sharp Drop in Russian Tourists May 27 RUSSKI GO HOME 9
News Putin may visit in December, meet Abe in Yamaguchi May 22 Russian Ainu 2
News The Latest: Putin says second pilot rescued, no... (Nov '15) May 16 bluestreak returns 19
News Putin warns Russia will respond to NATO missile... May 16 PUTIN the CLOWN 1
News Russia dismisses Sochi doping allegations as 's... May 9 PUTINs JUNKIES 1
More from around the web