Suspect's Sister: Death "Not a Hate Crime"

Her brother is arraigned on a hate crime charge in Satendar Singh's death, but Inna Shevchenko claims the punch that killed Singh July 1 was an accident "turned into a huge thing." "They turned this whole thing ... Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
mama

Roseville, CA

#262 Aug 16, 2007
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
well,,, you are wrong
no you are wrong, I would never marry guy , who was?????????That's so so sick!!!!!!!!!
amy

Sacramento, CA

#263 Aug 16, 2007
mama wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are wrong, I would never marry guy , who was?????????That's so so sick!!!!!!!!!
you think so. others think its HOT
Lola from NC

Lexington, NC

#264 Aug 16, 2007
Who knows wrote:
I am not a people hater but I do not like the gay/lesbian life style. It is un-natural. There is one simple proof that I have for this. Things that are natural reproduce or in the end they become extinct.
If you take 50 people of the same sex who live the homosexual lifestyle and put them on an island with an abundance of food and water, and only lacking a member of the opposite sex, in 100 years there would be nothing but 50 graves.
Again I have nothing against people themselves but the homosexual life style is NOT a natural one. That is a fact. I know a couple people that used to live this lifestyle and all of them had one thing in common. They were sexually abused in their younger years. I think that this lifestyle (probably not in all cases) is the result of something that happened in the past. I am not at all wanting this post to come across in a hatefully or condemning way.
Someone on another forum addressed your argument, much better than I can...but here goes.

You are an idiot.

If you put 50 straight guys on that island you would have the same results, you dumb twit.

Are you saying straight people are unnatural?

If you put 25 straight men and 25 straight women on the island, you will eventually have a gay population.

Where the hell do you think gay kids come from? The stork?

Yours is about the stupidest post on all of these forums.

There. Consider it addressed.
Lola from NC

Lexington, NC

#265 Aug 16, 2007
Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN...Funny how you don't address the argument.
I just did. Not only are you a bigot, but da-am...you are a stupid one as well.
slav

Bensalem, PA

#268 Aug 17, 2007
YOOOHOOO wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO THOSE PEOPLE GREW UP IN A LAND THAT THEY NEEDED TO STAY IN LINES FOR HOURS TO GET A COUPLE OF OUNCES OF BUTTER, MY GRANDMOTHER WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BELARUSSIA, THIS IS NEAR UKRAINE. DURING THE WAR SHE WOULD HAVE TO WALK ONE WAY FOR TWO DAYS TO GET CLAY, THIS TYPE OF CLAY WOULD MOLD THE WALLS INSIDE OF THE HOMES. SHE WOULD GATHER AS MUCH MOLD SHE COULD CARRY, AND ON HER WAY BACK, SHE WOULD GO FROM DOOR TO DOOR AND SELL THE CLAY. YES, THIS MEANS SHE WAS WALKING BACK FOR TWO DAYS. AND FROM WHAT HER EARNING WERE, WITH THAT MONEY SHE WOULD BUY A LOAF OF BREAD AND BRING IT HOME TO A FAMILY OF FOUR CHILDREN. THE PARENTS WERE TAKEN TO PRISON. AND GRANDMA AT THE TIME WAS ONLY 16. THEY ARE USED TO THIS TYPE OF LIFE. ITS LIKE A BAD HABIT, I AGREE. BUT WE WOULD GREW UP HERE, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I AM PROBABLY THE PERSON WHO WOULD LET YOU CHANGE LANES IN FRONT OF ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS LETTING YOU THROUGH. DONT JUDGE EVERYONE. WE GOT THIS ITALIAN GUY ON OUR STREET. HE CALLS THE COPS, AND THE HUMAN RESOURSES ON ANY HOME ON OUR STREET BECAUSE HES DAMN JELOUSE. YES I HAVE A 2002 MERCEDES. WHY HE NEVER SAYS HELLO, BEATS ME. MY MERCEDES IS SALVADGES. IT CAME FROM AN AUCTION, MY FATHER BOUGHT IT FOR ME FOR HALF THE PRICE YOU WOULD PROBABLY GET IT AT THE DEALER. YES, THE CAR WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE, IT WAS BEAT UP WITH LOTS OF DAMAGE. IF YOU GO AND BUY A HAUNDI YEAR 2007, THAT WOULD PROBABLY COST YOU AROUND $20,000 KNOW THAT I HAVE A SALVAGE MERCEDESE YEAR 2002 FOR HAVE THE PRICE.
I’m so immersed by all of you Russians on the west coast that you have such a reputation,
On other hand east coast Russians are well respected people except Springfield Massachusetts where bunch of Kazaks, all of you Russians have to step up there is great lease programs on the Mercedes so no need to buy one for the half the price from salvage auction,
Ti Belararussia so you know it is Belarus, and you most like from Stolin that can’t even speak Russian right
Who Knows

Foley, AL

#269 Aug 19, 2007
Lola from NC wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did. Not only are you a bigot, but da-am...you are a stupid one as well.
Kinda getting to ya isn't it?
Lola from NC

Lexington, NC

#271 Aug 20, 2007
Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda getting to ya isn't it?
Only in your dreams, Sparky.....only in your dreams.
MEE2

Pollock Pines, CA

#272 Aug 20, 2007
Nicole wrote:
BUTT IS AN EXIT NOT AN ENTRANCE!
How about between a husband and wife?
How about oral sex?
Jennifer Lee

Roseville, CA

#273 Aug 21, 2007
Sanya wrote:
Jennifer Lee, although I understand that this is merely a public forum and as such, intellect is not a prerequisite for posting, but could you at least make an attempt at understanding why an argument you have submitted about Russians being "slower" workers would not hold up even in the most informal of debates? Allow me to demonstrate:
you know what yes, they get special treatment if you will, in fact where my boy friend works, the Indian people basically are now running the company because the company want to be more diverse most lead employees are Indian, then it slows down more Whites, African Americans, Russians get laid off, but they'll keep most of the Indians they move up in the chain faster than the other NON-Indian employees and he says that they just milk the hour. One man job that takes an hour requires 3 guys or 9 hours Ive personally seen it too
Do you now possibly see the problem with your rant? Your alleged individual experience is counted for absolutely nothing in an even slightly intellectual discussion. Before you decide to counter, your and your friend's examples would likewise be counted for nothing. First of all, the validity of the circumstances you describe is certainly less than reliable and is not verifiable. Second, practical rules of statistics would dictate that your sample size is too small to make a judgment about such a large population. Third, your argument seems counter-intuitive. That is to say, a more persuasive argument about the inherent hard-working ethic of Russian people may be used to describe your conclusions if they are indeed true (i.e. Russians are progressively occupying higher positions).
An introductory course in sociology offered at the greater Sacramento area's community colleges may serve you well.
well I don't really care about sociology Im into Nursing so I'm not gonna waste my time, however I do recommend you to see a gynecologist
Rob

Sacramento, CA

#274 Aug 22, 2007
Stop arguing and find the guy that actually did the crime of punching the guy!
A guy from Kansas

Lindsborg, KS

#275 Aug 24, 2007
Julius wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Stacy. Let's teach them perverted gays some morals. I'm already showing my kids and their friends what gays really are. Because I love my children above everything else I must tell them the truth about this sick lifestyle. I usually take elton john as an example (I didn't use capital letters on purpose). ZERO TOLERANCE WITH GAYS AND THEIR AGENDA!!!
I'm straight, I'm white, I'm christian, and I'm from Kansas and this is how I see sexuality. Humans are sexual. Just like with tastes of foods, music, clothing, some humans NATURALLY prefer this, and some NATURALLY prefer that. For instance, take this family in smalltown KS. Population around 300, all are super conservative. Christian family, 3 boys. Go to baptist church every sunday, go to heavily dominated christian elementary, middle, and highschools. By the time the oldest one had reached his junior year in highschool (I might add all his friends were ultra-conservative as well) he finally comes out to everyone he's gay. EVERYONE flips out over it. He wasn't raised around IT, his parents didn't let him watch TV that promoted IT, and he didn't know anyone who was IT. THERE ISN'T A GAY BAR/COMMUNITY WITHIN THREE HOURS OF THIS TOWN. He gets kicked out of his house, almost all his friends reject him, it turns out to be a huge blowout. Now why would someone who's never been taught anything else by his family, school, and friends become something that he knew would make him lose everything? Answer is, humans don't take that big of a risk about something, they learn to be wrong. He was born that way. I'm sorry Paul Johnson from Edna, KS, for the way everyone treated you through that difficult time.
Lola from NC

Lexington, NC

#276 Aug 24, 2007
A guy from Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight, I'm white, I'm christian, and I'm from Kansas and this is how I see sexuality. Humans are sexual. Just like with tastes of foods, music, clothing, some humans NATURALLY prefer this, and some NATURALLY prefer that. For instance, take this family in smalltown KS. Population around 300, all are super conservative. Christian family, 3 boys. Go to baptist church every sunday, go to heavily dominated christian elementary, middle, and highschools. By the time the oldest one had reached his junior year in highschool (I might add all his friends were ultra-conservative as well) he finally comes out to everyone he's gay. EVERYONE flips out over it. He wasn't raised around IT, his parents didn't let him watch TV that promoted IT, and he didn't know anyone who was IT. THERE ISN'T A GAY BAR/COMMUNITY WITHIN THREE HOURS OF THIS TOWN. He gets kicked out of his house, almost all his friends reject him, it turns out to be a huge blowout. Now why would someone who's never been taught anything else by his family, school, and friends become something that he knew would make him lose everything? Answer is, humans don't take that big of a risk about something, they learn to be wrong. He was born that way. I'm sorry Paul Johnson from Edna, KS, for the way everyone treated you through that difficult time.
What a sad story....and one that happens more often than we know.

It always amazes me when it does. This is the very same child that was loved and cherished 3 seconds before he uttered the words...I am gay.

What does this say about them as parents? And what does it say about them as human beings?

I am also sorry that this happened to you, Paul Johnson. I wish you a wonderful life filled with love and happiness.
Stranger

Los Angeles, CA

#277 Aug 27, 2007
I really would like to know why we are not able to hear the real truth from our broadcasters. Why our news are not telling us the whole story, but only those they want to present as a “victim”. It looks like victims in this case are two Russian families who wanted to spend their time with their families. What a shame that our news are not able to present facts, but getting involved into political scandal. Two families are being punished for Russian people speaking against Gay/Lesbian’s bills. This is something that also was not so widely broadcasted by news, but Gays and Lesbians know who were in majority to cause failure of their freedom to trash brains of our children. Not may are so visible on what their sex life is, but Russian accent is noticeable. When I hear this first on the News – I believed that was raise related, because Singh did not look like gay to me. Could Singh and his friends miss that families were Russian? I do not think so. Who would believe that men would look for an argument near their children and wife. This is why no one hears that there were families around. Only Russian speaking men were presented on news that in reality (I am sure) did not have any intention to do any harm to Singh. What is difference between news of countries that luck of freedom and news in Sacramento, CA? NONE! This is a shame!
I hope that real witnesses will come up and let us hear the truth.
Stranger

Los Angeles, CA

#278 Aug 27, 2007
Xairec wrote:
So, it's been confirmed that they were shouting homophobic slurs, and yet the sister of one of the accused states that this was blown out of proportion? This is ridiculous. People may be able to get away with acts of violence and hate like this in their country, but here such acts are punishable! On another note, stating that homosexuals will be judged on the same basis as druggies come judgment day is a completely uneducated statement in itself. Nobody except for the man upstairs knows how those of us will be judged. All I have to say is sorry guys, if you are a bigot in this country and take inappropriate action towards others you WILL be punished. I do not believe it's a stretch to say that others agree with me, either. How would they feel if someone from the Russian/Slavic community was beaten and died by an American because they were Russian? They would be up in arms. This is America, one has a right to be gay, straight, bisexual, Russian, Slavic if they so choose without persecution! I fully hope the perpetrators of this hate crime are punished to the FULL extent of the law.
Do not rash with “confirmation” if you did not hear it personally or did not see the video of it.…and yes there were Russian killed just because they were Russian. I do not see that any Russian would mind for you to be a gay, but when you try to teach my children garbage you believe in - don’t expect me to be quiet. Russian were not the only people who stand against gays and lesbians, but yes they were in majority. In this case – these two families were victims because they “looked Russian” and were “Russian speaking” who represented the group of people who did not want let gays and lesbians teach our children their sickness.… saying about those gays “looked Russian” and “Russian speaking” was truly confirmed and this is what got them in trouble. Do not go into details which you do not know. In this case we all know very little of what is true ...
EKE

Sacramento, CA

#280 Aug 29, 2007
Joe wrote:
EKE the more you say the dumber you sound. No one cares about your opinion anymore. Even if he didn't mean to kill him it doesn't matter, he still killed him. Plus if Visuk is soooo innocent then tell him to come back and face the charges like a man. At this point he is a COWARD and nothing more, not even a man. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Our children is the US are understanding and loving of gay people. They are mixed in our culture/movies, music and more. You will never be able to put an end to gay people. Take your religious homophobic crusade somewhere else. There is no place in this country for people like you. Plus GOD teaches to love thy neighbor, it doesn't say: except gay people.
Idiot! No one cares about your opinion......The more you say the dumber YOU sound.
motherof2teenage rs

Sacramento, CA

#282 Aug 29, 2007
I am not sure what the argument really is anymore.
Is this man Vusik trying to teach is children how to be american? Is that not why he came here? If so I think that he needs to return to this country. If he choose to come here for a better life for his family he needs to show them how their father(he is suppose to be a role model for them)can face up to what he is being accused of that day. The longer he stays away the worse it looks for him.
I do not know what happened that day. I do now that a man lost his life. My heart goes out to his family and friends. My heart also goes out to Vusik's family for all they are going through right now without him being there. This is a very tragic situation for all involved but I do not think that it has to come down to race or sexuality. It comes down to morals, respect, and human decency.
God bless!
Andrew

Sacramento, CA

#284 Sep 28, 2007
I cannot understand why the word "Russian" are present here? This situation has to be resolved the same way as any other crimes or incidents. I understand this was accident, because there was even not fight between group of people as TV showed. People always are looking for some subject to fight about, especially when it comes about "thouse Russians" THIS IS A SHAME! LEts state it straight. They cannot talk about nationality here. This is discrimination here.
Petra Von Kamp

London, UK

#286 Sep 29, 2007
Andrew wrote:
I cannot understand why the word "Russian" are present here? This situation has to be resolved the same way as any other crimes or incidents. I understand this was accident, because there was even not fight between group of people as TV showed. People always are looking for some subject to fight about, especially when it comes about "thouse Russians" THIS IS A SHAME! LEts state it straight. They cannot talk about nationality here. This is discrimination here.
Discriminatory in mentioning the suspects are Russian ?
Not discriminatory to beat a gay man to death ...

“We're here! ”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#287 Aug 2, 2011
EKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a CHOICE being G/L. So, I don't want to hear anymore that it's not a choice and every gay was born that way.
If it's a choice, then go ahead and make that choice.

“We're here! ”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#288 Aug 2, 2011
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
you think it is so simple; well it's not that easy. it was another 5 years of hell,after that. I stoped because i wanted a baby and i was getting older. and no not every person is born normal. you need to do a little more research on g's/l's. and as a matter of fact I really do love it as much as i loved being a lesbian. I love men as much as i love women.(nothing wrong with that)
It's called being "bisexual".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 4 hr Pro Ukraine 2,265
Putin accuses US of undermining global stability 14 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 122
Russian central bank to use new $50bn tool to r... Oct 27 Pro-Ukraine 4
Activist Stabbed for Anti-Putin Sticker on Car Oct 22 Avenger 3
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... Oct 22 Dimitri100 453
Putin Is Winning: EU Backs Away From Ukraine Tr... Oct 9 George 101
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban Oct 1 Here Is One 304

Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE