Serbia's and Russia's presidents to d...

Serbia's and Russia's presidents to discuss cooperation

There are 3 comments on the Balkans.com story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Serbia's and Russia's presidents to discuss cooperation. In it, Balkans.com reports that:

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday, September 11 will meet in Sochi with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic, during which "special attention will be paid to the issues of trade and economic cooperation" and "promising new projects that are being worked out... The first thing you need to do is choose a news reader, if you already don't have ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Balkans.com.

taulant

Madliena, Malta

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Nice.. nice... podrzavam u potpunosti

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 11, 2012
What the hell this means?
taulant

Madliena, Malta

#3 Sep 11, 2012
I fully support it, that's what I said

Russia (together with Belarus) and Serbia are the only countries left in Europe who are anti-nato and anti EU and must stick together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Economy Hit By Oil Price Slide Feb 1 PUTINs RUBLE 5
News Sprinter Maracheva among four Russians banned f... Jan 25 just a guy i knew 1
News Russia thinks it will take 7 years for oil pric... Jan 22 Hummer 45
News Weak rouble keeps Russians at home Jan 16 RUSSKI GO HOME 4
News Obama discusses Syria, Ukraine with Russia's Pu... Jan 15 just a guy i knew 2
News In Interview, A Confrontational Putin Takes On ... Jan 11 james 3
News Russians Find Favored Holiday Destinations Sudd... Jan '16 RUSSKI GO HOME 5
More from around the web