Vladimir Putin to drive 1,300 miles across Russia in Lada

There are 43 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Vladimir Putin to drive 1,300 miles across Russia in Lada. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Vladimir Putin has carefully crafted the image of a man of action over the past few years, being pictured bare-chested in various hunting shooting and fishing poses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Small Town America UGXs

Estell Manor, NJ

#1 Aug 27, 2010
hahahahaha!!!!! Putin The hero of the Russian people..

Being a Prime Minister and chairman of United Russia, the only political party in Russia, goes to show you that Russia's leaders are just clowns in the circus.

Now, our hero will drive across Russia in a Lada, bare-chested, followed by two dozen "spare Ladas", Three dozen Tow Trucks, five hundred media reporters, and ten thousand FSB and special operations police. All told, his entourage will consist of 15 thousand cars and be in a length of cars 50 miles long. And of course, eat buckets full of Kentucky Fried Chicken .
Legionnaire

Sudbury, Canada

#2 Aug 27, 2010
Putin is one of the best examples of the psychopathic trait "grandiose sense of self-worth" that I can think of.
sia

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2010
Let the lunacy begin.

“Privet”

Since: Apr 07

Big Lake, Alaska USA

#4 Aug 27, 2010
I can't believe the Russian people are stupid enough to buy into Tsar Putin's bs. He should have been doing a vaudeville show.
Keith

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2010
Folks, lets face it. Mr. Putin is probably the best ruler that Russia has ever had in many years and probably in the entire world for that matter. I am disappointed that you monkeys run down such a great ruler. Lets look at the US Congress and the negro trying to play president. Now how much of a joke are these fools!? We have very lame idiots trying to make important decisions. They can't do it. After all, look at the state of disrepair that this country is in. For goodness sakes people, wake up. You people have been brainwashed by that STA dude. He is a bad influence. His mental state is in question. The poor drool needs to put in a room with rubber wallpaper. Follow me and I will lead you to the promise land. I will not steer you wrong. If I say something you may take it to the bank. I have pretty much alll the answers. STA is almost like another Jim Jones. You know what happened to those who followed this man don't you!? My arms are open. Embrace me. Let common sense guide you. I promise you TRUTH. PEACE!!!!!!!!
Keith

Estell Manor, NJ

#6 Aug 27, 2010
Keith wrote:
Folks, lets face it. Mr. Putin is probably the best ruler that Russia has ever had in many years and probably in the entire world for that matter. I am disappointed that you monkeys run down such a great ruler. Lets look at the US Congress and the negro trying to play president. Now how much of a joke are these fools!? We have very lame idiots trying to make important decisions. They can't do it. After all, look at the state of disrepair that this country is in. For goodness sakes people, wake up. You people have been brainwashed by that STA dude. He is a bad influence. His mental state is in question. The poor drool needs to put in a room with rubber wallpaper. Follow me and I will lead you to the promise land. I will not steer you wrong. If I say something you may take it to the bank. I have pretty much alll the answers. STA is almost like another Jim Jones. You know what happened to those who followed this man don't you!? My arms are open. Embrace me. Let common sense guide you. I promise you TRUTH. PEACE!!!!!!!!
Drink a bucket of "Cool Aid", idiot.
Keith

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#8 Aug 27, 2010
This is just a pre-election campaign. Some more self-PR.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#9 Aug 27, 2010
If it was a pre-election gig, then why Lada, why not a real car ?

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
If it was a pre-election gig, then why Lada, why not a real car ?
I'm sure that was a real car. It wasn't shown what is inside of this car. I bet there was Mercedes engine and everything else from good producers, and only the car body was from Lada.

Loved everywhere

#11 Aug 28, 2010
cool,
Now, you are talking, you too know those Russkies well.
Observer

Zagreb, Croatia

#12 Aug 28, 2010
Take a look at these examples of Russian "roads"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

No wonder Putin does not want to drive on them in a Lada eh? LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

Loved everywhere

#13 Aug 28, 2010
kurac,

How come you Croats are so poetic ?
Observer

Zagreb, Croatia

#14 Aug 28, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
kurac,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GItHSmPvUtcXX
How come you Croats are so poetic ?
You tell me you old goat shagger! What makes you think that I should know?

Loved everywhere

#15 Aug 28, 2010
Perhaps, that might be your favorite band, eh ?
Observer

Zagreb, Croatia

#16 Aug 28, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Perhaps, that might be your favorite band, eh ?
The only bands you know are those of gypsies. They really make that mess you call a country look errrr.. "quaint" don't you think? Perhaps you dirty peasants prefer your towns to look like open cess pits?

Loved everywhere

#17 Aug 28, 2010
We all know you are just another Croat lowlife, arenīt you ?
Do you clean poop chutes for living ?
Amicus

Calgary, Canada

#18 Aug 28, 2010
Small Town America UGXs wrote:
hahahahaha!!!!! Putin The hero of the Russian people..
Being a Prime Minister and chairman of United Russia, the only political party in Russia, goes to show you that Russia's leaders are just clowns in the circus.
Now, our hero will drive across Russia in a Lada, bare-chested, followed by two dozen "spare Ladas", Three dozen Tow Trucks, five hundred media reporters, and ten thousand FSB and special operations police. All told, his entourage will consist of 15 thousand cars and be in a length of cars 50 miles long. And of course, eat buckets full of Kentucky Fried Chicken .
Putin will drive for a photo shoot and re - appear driving at the other end . Helicopters and planes you know...
Observer

Zagreb, Croatia

#19 Aug 28, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
We all know you are just another Croat lowlife, arenīt you ?
Do you clean poop chutes for living ?
Mmm...... according to the many meat heads like you on this forum I have been been Belgian, Polish and now Croatian. Well I am not Croatian, or any of those other narionalities either. Having said that each one of those countries is light years ahead of the pit of a country you live in. You are like the Russians - simply not civilised and without a meaningful role in the modern world. Stick to goat humping my Slovakian friend as this seems to be the only thing your countrymen are actually good at!

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#20 Aug 28, 2010
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm...... according to the many meat heads like you on this forum I have been been Belgian, Polish and now Croatian. Well I am not Croatian, or any of those other narionalities either. Having said that each one of those countries is light years ahead of the pit of a country you live in. You are like the Russians - simply not civilised and without a meaningful role in the modern world. Stick to goat humping my Slovakian friend as this seems to be the only thing your countrymen are actually good at!
Still too ashamed to own up to your Polish ancestry there? Why precisely is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khabarovskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dozens dead as trawler sinks in Russiaa s far east Apr '15 sad 1
News Hang Ukrainian Jewish leaders says former Russi... Mar '15 NAZI RUSSIA 11
News Central Bank to establish Far Eastern Main Branch Jan '15 Anemon259 1
News The Root of The Problem: Russia - Part 2"I beli... Jan '15 FILTHY RUSSIAN NAZIS 6
News Independent Journalist Escapes Russia, Seeks As... Nov '14 the endless game 3
News Meet Vladimir Putin, Russia's Premier Car Teste... (Nov '14) Nov '14 PUTIN is a JOKE 1
News Russian Jews Push Back at Campaign Against Ukra... (Nov '14) Nov '14 NAZI RUSSIA 1
More from around the web