Russia's Second Stealth Fighter is Ai...

Russia's Second Stealth Fighter is Airborne

There are 2 comments on the Defense Tech story from Mar 3, 2011, titled Russia's Second Stealth Fighter is Airborne. In it, Defense Tech reports that:

Check this out. Sukhoi's second T-50 PAK FA prototype stealthA fighterA took to the skies over Komsomolsk-on-Amur,A Russia, this morning for a 57-minute test flight, according to Flight Global's Steve Trimble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Defense Tech.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 3, 2011
I am sure if they are going public with a new stealth aircraft it has already been thoroughly tested. Clearly such aircraft (stealth missiles too) are needed to counter those threatening anti-aircraft missiles NATO keeps inching ever closer to the border.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Stealth fighters are being built.
Why waste all that money ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khabarovskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US, Czech Experts to Fly Over Russia Under Open... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Pivot East Lets Russia Down (Sep '15) Sep '15 RUSSIA the REJECT 2
News Russian Tycoon's Grandson Pays People to Drink ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 1
News Dozens dead as trawler sinks in Russiaa s far east (Apr '15) Apr '15 sad 1
News Hang Ukrainian Jewish leaders says former Russi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NAZI RUSSIA 11
News Central Bank to establish Far Eastern Main Branch (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anemon259 1
News The Root of The Problem: Russia - Part 2"I beli... (Jan '15) Jan '15 FILTHY RUSSIAN NAZIS 6
More from around the web