Russia to Strengthen Border Security

Russia to Strengthen Border Security

There are 5 comments on the RIA Novosti story from May 27, 2012, titled Russia to Strengthen Border Security. In it, RIA Novosti reports that:

Russia will keep strengthening its border security, replacing outdated protective installations such as barbed wire fences with advanced surveillance and monitoring equipment, Vladimir Streltsov, a deputy head of Russia's Federal Security Service, said in an interview with government daily Rossiiskaya Gazeta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RIA Novosti.

ima

El Paso, TX

#1 May 28, 2012
they can have all our illegals, let see what bennies they're offered over there!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2012
ima wrote:
they can have all our illegals, let see what bennies they're offered over there!!!
Russia probably still has a few of those gulags in siberia...lol

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 May 28, 2012
They need to prevent Ukrainkas from crossing over with pocketful of illegal cigarettes.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#4 May 28, 2012
Ukrainkas watch out.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2012
I bet, pukefarty will be disappointed though.
His family, might get jailed for smuggling now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khabarovskiy Kray, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US, Czech Experts to Fly Over Russia Under Open... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Pivot East Lets Russia Down (Sep '15) Sep '15 RUSSIA the REJECT 2
News Russian Tycoon's Grandson Pays People to Drink ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 1
News Dozens dead as trawler sinks in Russiaa s far east (Apr '15) Apr '15 sad 1
News Hang Ukrainian Jewish leaders says former Russi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NAZI RUSSIA 11
News Central Bank to establish Far Eastern Main Branch (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anemon259 1
News The Root of The Problem: Russia - Part 2"I beli... (Jan '15) Jan '15 FILTHY RUSSIAN NAZIS 6
More from around the web