Bulgaria Hopes for 600 000 Russian Tourists in 2012

May 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sofia News Agency

Bulgaria remains one of the top holiday destinations for Russians , and expects a 30% y/y growth in the number of Russian visitors, according to the Bulgarian Consulate in Moscow .

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 29, 2012

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

For more tourism need to abolish visa and the bureacracy, need to make euro the national currency, and need to make english the second official language.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

^More giberish from eurofanatic.
Mike

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Russian Tourists Stuck at Burgas Airport over Unpaid Tickets

A group of Russian tourists is stuck at Burgas Airport as mystery surrounds the transfer of payment for the air tickets. Photo by juventus.theoffside.com

A large group of Russian tourists have found themselves stranded at Burgas Airport, unable to get on a flight home over unpaid tickets.

According to preliminary reports, a total of 160 passengers were prevented from boarding a Bulgaria Air flight to Saint Petersburg after it emerged that the tour operator, Alma Tour, had not paid their plane tickets.

The plane had been scheduled to depart at 04:30 a.m.

The tourists further complained that they had not been offered food or accommodation at a hotel.

In the meantime, Alma Tour announced that the flight had been paid for and the problem probably occurred due to a technical error.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••