No Kremlin Guarantee of Gas to EU

May 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Moscow Times

Dmitry Astakhov / RIA-Novosti From left, Barroso, Klaus, Medvedev and Solana attending a news conference Friday at the end of an EU-Russia summit in the Far East city of Khabarovsk.

Comments
121 - 131 of 131 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2009
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

wipe-me,
have humped that belorussian mop of yours ?

“Brown Band”

Since: Aug 08

Western Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

he he..do you want goat from Ukraine?
special offer for u.
you will be satisfied, FarmGay.
pesky the real deal wrote:
it looks like
szamko the goat herder has arrived ?
are you peasants getting ready to plow the fields soon ?
by the end of this summer, there´s no more yushko around and peasant like you will work the wheat fields just like before !

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

is you mamma coming, hope not as used one ?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

wipe-me,
have humped that belorussian mop of yours ?
Slowakia is a weak nation. You probaly more mixedd than pigshit you fhaggot.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Did you find your mother from Germany, Hungary or Russia. But than again you could always pretend to be a Czech.
American Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

it looks like szamko the goat herder has arrived ?
are you peasants getting ready to plow the fields soon ?
by the end of this summer, there´s no more yushko around and peasant like you will work the wheat fields just like before !
Once again friend pissy is busy trying to denigrate the farmers who put food into his parasitic little mouth.
Let's try to make a few factual points and see if any of them seep into his microcephalic brain.

1) The development of agriculture was the key to the development of civilization. Before man learned to plant crops his society was limited to that of hunting and gathering. Because game moved and wild edible plants were located in many different regions, man had to be nomadic. Because everyone had to hunt and gather, there was really no time to develop civilizations.
With the advent of planting some of the gathered seeds/plants and raising food, not to mention capturing and domesticating young animals, man's food supply became more constant and the nomadic life style was not needed.
Because one farmer could feed 5 people, and with improved methods and equipment, ten, then 100, now many thousands, some people who would have previously had to hunt and gather were freed up to pursue other intellectual pursuits. Some of the results were: building structures other than mud huts etc, the development of written language, the development of mathmetics, etc.

Still, Pissy denigrates those who made civilization possible (all the while chomping on the products they grow).

2) Pissy would have us think that farmers are sub humans. NOT SO! A farmer today must be a master of more trades than any other occupation. He must be a plant geneticist and a pest control expert. He must be good at animal hubandry and genetics. He must be a veteranarian. He must be a heavy equipment operator and also a good maintainance/repair technician.
On the business side, a farmer must be computer literate. He must be a good bookkeeper. He must also be adept at marketing his product in the futures market.The list could go on and on.

Now, having shown that Pissy's denigration of farmers is really quite stupid and asinine (like Pissy himself), I will sit back and watch him denigrate some more.
I am sure he will do this while stuffing his useless carcass with food produced by these same farmers.

In the words of one of my favorite bumper stickers:

DON'T CRITICIZE THE FARMER WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL OF FOOD.

“Not Austrian, don't start!”

Since: Apr 07

Oberau, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

British Brian Jones (Pesky) lives at Pupavova st. in Bratislava with his wife Ludmila. He has plenty of time, so he's sitting at home and he plays odd games on internet or phone line almost whole day. His primary hobby is to abuse other people using variety of identities (often stolen from real persons). His home web address is slovaksun.com , but he registered a few other websites of non-existing firms, which he uses as public data miners for his private "collection". He uses then collected names/addresses/phones to abuse and blackmail "victims" or he just uses them as new nicknames on public discussion boards. Some call this type sick psycho, some other internet psychoterrorist and other just criminal. It takes some time, but I believe, Slovak police will catch him soon and put to can. Without internet connection... ;-)
Having problem with Brian Jones? call his wife Ludmila at 0907 215 007 and ask her to clean him up...
Small Town America

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Szaman wrote:
he he..do you want goat from Ukraine?
special offer for u.
you will be satisfied, FarmGay.
<quoted text>
Pesty brings new meaning to the word,"Head cheese"..Goat head cheese at that.. how perverted he is..

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

hick town, there´s only one goat herder and he´s from OR !
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

hick town, there´s only one goat herder and he´s from OR !
Pissy the Slowackian farmer
Small Town America

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Road wrote:
<quoted text>
British Brian Jones (Pesky) lives at Pupavova st. in Bratislava with his wife Ludmila. He has plenty of time, so he's sitting at home and he plays odd games on internet or phone line almost whole day. His primary hobby is to abuse other people using variety of identities (often stolen from real persons). His home web address is slovaksun.com , but he registered a few other websites of non-existing firms, which he uses as public data miners for his private "collection". He uses then collected names/addresses/phones to abuse and blackmail "victims" or he just uses them as new nicknames on public discussion boards. Some call this type sick psycho, some other internet psychoterrorist and other just criminal. It takes some time, but I believe, Slovak police will catch him soon and put to can. Without internet connection... ;-)
Having problem with Brian Jones? call his wife Ludmila at 0907 215 007 and ask her to clean him up...
I checked out the link..Pissy must have made a bundle relocating the Albanians into Siberia.and the Serbs into Slovakia..and the Sloviakians into russia..and the russians into the depths of putin's dictatorship..quite an evil opportunist, eh!! all so he can be rewarded with playing touch and grab with a horny, horned goat..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••