Russia concludes third stage of Nerpa...

Russia concludes third stage of Nerpa sub trials in Far East

There are 13 comments on the en.rian.ru story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Russia concludes third stage of Nerpa sub trials in Far East. In it, en.rian.ru reports that:

Russia's Nerpa nuclear attack submarine, damaged in a fatal accident during tests in November last year, successfully completed the third stage of sea trials, the governor of the Khabarovsk Territory said on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at en.rian.ru.

Why_Me

“Privet”

Since: Apr 07

Big Lake, Alaska USA

#1 Sep 23, 2009
"Kursk"

o_O

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#2 Sep 24, 2009
wipe-me,

you better be careful, those russian subs are keeping an eye on you and your milkmaid in alaska.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#3 Sep 26, 2009

Why_Me

“Privet”

Since: Apr 07

Big Lake, Alaska USA

#4 Sep 26, 2009
pesky the real deal wrote:
wipe-me,
you better be careful, those russian subs are keeping an eye on you and your milkmaid in alaska.
We have at least three Russian nuclear submarine sitting at the bottom of the ocean here in Alaska waters.

The odds of staying alive as a Russian submariner are about as good as Slowakia ever being anything more than a nation full of ignorant Gypsy's.
New England Patriot

Montpelier, VT

#5 Sep 26, 2009
Briiiiing!

Can we add Slovakia now to your list of hated nationalities?
New England Patriot

Montpelier, VT

#6 Sep 26, 2009
It's getting very long, you know.

I'll have to head down to Staples tomorrow for more note paper.
New England Patriot

Montpelier, VT

#7 Sep 26, 2009
You really should consider church tomorrow, why me. Maybe Christ can salvage that empty soul of yours. Obviously humanity can't.
Abe

Yorktown Heights, NY

#8 Sep 26, 2009
Why_Me wrote:
<quoted text>
We have at least three Russian nuclear submarine sitting at the bottom of the ocean here in Alaska waters.
The odds of staying alive as a Russian submariner are about as good as Slowakia ever being anything more than a nation full of ignorant Gypsy's.
LOL

UH OH

You better watch out now. Pesky is going to come after you for saying that!

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2009
I can think of no US Nuclear Sub being sold to a foreign power as this Russian one is for India.

Why_Me

“Privet”

Since: Apr 07

Big Lake, Alaska USA

#10 Sep 26, 2009
Kenhunt wrote:
I can think of no US Nuclear Sub being sold to a foreign power as this Russian one is for India.
India is full of idiots. Seriously. Russia f*cked up the air craft carrier it's building for India...and it's years behind schedule already. Russia has a horrible track record as far as nuclear subs go, so what are those dot heads doing ? Buying a nuclear sub from Russia.

That's what happens to people who don't eat meat. Their brains tend to rot.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#11 Sep 26, 2009
Why_Me wrote:
<quoted text>
India is full of idiots. Seriously. Russia f*cked up the air craft carrier it's building for India...and it's years behind schedule already. Russia has a horrible track record as far as nuclear subs go, so what are those dot heads doing ? Buying a nuclear sub from Russia.
That's what happens to people who don't eat meat. Their brains tend to rot.
We here in Finland did make good products for the russians. Ever heard of Mir 1 and Mir 2? Those two were made in Finland and ordered by the russians.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 27, 2009
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
We here in Finland did make good products for the russians. Ever heard of Mir 1 and Mir 2? Those two were made in Finland and ordered by the russians.
And you're proud of that?

“Killing range: 1,350m”

Since: Oct 08

your backyard

#13 Sep 27, 2009
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're proud of that?
I think that Finland could produce the biggest turd and Dr Phil would be all pumped up with Finish pride and come on the Russian forum and tell us so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khabarovsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US, Czech Experts to Fly Over Russia Under Open... Nov '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Pivot East Lets Russia Down (Sep '15) Sep '15 RUSSIA the REJECT 2
News Russian Tycoon's Grandson Pays People to Drink ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 1
News Central Bank to establish Far Eastern Main Branch (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anemon259 1
News Independent Journalist Escapes Russia, Seeks As... (Nov '14) Nov '14 the endless game 3
News Meet Vladimir Putin, Russia's Premier Car Teste... (Nov '14) Nov '14 PUTIN is a JOKE 1
News Russian newspaper editor fined for interview wi... (Feb '14) Sep '14 Anemon259 9
More from around the web