ArcelorMittal's coal mines in Russia ...

ArcelorMittal's coal mines in Russia may be confiscated

There are 1 comment on the Domain-B story from Jul 11, 2009, titled ArcelorMittal's coal mines in Russia may be confiscated. In it, Domain-B reports that:

The governor of the Kemerovo in the Siberian region of Russia, where the world's largest steelmaker, ArcelorMittal has three coking coal mines, has threatened to confiscate two of those mines if it fails to boost production.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Domain-B.

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

#1 Aug 19, 2009
U.S. steel company to close Hamilton plant

OTTAWA a ' U.S. Steel Canada, formerly known as Stelco, is temporarily shutting down its Hamilton, Ont., mill and closing most of its Lake Erie operations, affecting up to 2,100 jobs, the Hamilton Spectator reported Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemerovo, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drunken Russian Destroys Lenin Statue While Try... Jun '15 John 1
News Alexey Leonov turned 80 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hugh O Rourke 1
News Drunk Russians cut off ears for bet (Jan '14) Jan '14 just a guy i knew 1
News Russia Readies For First Miss Universe (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stephany McDowell 1
News the Guardian: The Violence Against Russian LGBT... (Sep '13) Sep '13 CNN 2
News Russian governor says ArcelorMittal could lose ... (Aug '09) Apr '13 Russia knows the NWO 3
News Scientists Gather to Hunt Down Yeti (Oct '11) Oct '12 hklcnb 19
More from around the web