Large asteroid, with small moon in to...

Large asteroid, with small moon in tow, to fly by Earth

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from May 31, 2013, titled Large asteroid, with small moon in tow, to fly by Earth. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A large asteroid accompanied by its own small moon was approaching Earth on Friday, the latest in a string of celestial visitors drawing attention to the potential dangers of objects in space.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Since: May 13

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 May 31, 2013
hey! this isn't very surprising!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Want to Become a Russian in Crimea? Join the Queue Jul 9 Zeppelin 1
News FSB Detains Opposition Journalist in Latest C... Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'Buckwheat panic' grips Russians as economic sa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MAD RasPUTIN 8
News Russian MP wants to deploy Iskander missiles in... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Cassandra_ 8
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
More from around the web