Russians let Cyprus woes wash over them

Russians let Cyprus woes wash over them

There are 2 comments on the Financial Times story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Russians let Cyprus woes wash over them. In it, Financial Times reports that:

Most of Cyprus has spent the past two weeks in a state of shock as Cypriots try to process how much of their savings is lost and how deep a recession the country will face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Financial Times.

the little bear

Fairfield, Australia

#1 Apr 1, 2013
russia is like a soda drink you really want to have on a hot summers day only to find out when you crack the top you picked the wrong bottle with very little or no gas at all. no gas no fizz no balls.
2nd echelon

Podolsk, Russia

#2 Apr 1, 2013
the little bear wrote:
russia is like a soda drink you really want to have on a hot summers day only to find out when you crack the top you picked the wrong bottle with very little or no gas at all. no gas no fizz no balls.
Drink soda with gas on a hot summer day idiots only. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... Jun 27 RUSSIA in DECLINE 4
News Defender of Putin, Detained in Russia: American... Feb '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Boy Knifes Parents for Refusing to Le... (Oct '15) Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Want to Become a Russian in Crimea? Join the Queue (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 1
News FSB Detains Opposition Journalist in Latest C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'Buckwheat panic' grips Russians as economic sa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MAD RasPUTIN 8
More from around the web