Shockwave from Russian meteor that le...

Shockwave from Russian meteor that left 1,000 people injured 'went twice around the earth'

There are 1 comment on the The Independent story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Shockwave from Russian meteor that left 1,000 people injured 'went twice around the earth'. In it, The Independent reports that:

Note: We do not store your email address but your IP address will be logged to prevent abuse of this feature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Jessica McGwin

Rochester, IN

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Reports of "vibrations" had been comming. I am wondering if this was not the explination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... Jun 27 RUSSIA in DECLINE 4
News Defender of Putin, Detained in Russia: American... Feb '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Boy Knifes Parents for Refusing to Le... (Oct '15) Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Want to Become a Russian in Crimea? Join the Queue (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 1
News FSB Detains Opposition Journalist in Latest C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'Buckwheat panic' grips Russians as economic sa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MAD RasPUTIN 8
More from around the web