Russian bombers take to sky once again -- South Florida Sun-Sen...

Aug 18, 2007 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel
MOSCOW Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday that he has ordered the resumption of long-range strategic bomber flights, a return to a Cold War-era practice and another sign that the Kremlin is flexing ... Read more
Rob Davie Fl

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2007
Time for duck and cover drills again Well played Mr. Bush i wish you would just go to away and let us start to repair the damage you and and your adm. have done to everthing you touched
siloviki

Canada

#2 Aug 19, 2007
He's done well hasn't he?

Raised the debt to astronomical proportions.

Watched the US currency tumble worldwide.

Presided over a credit free for all with little or no regulation of it.(his FED pals)

Watched world markets go into meltdown (not over yet)

Subverted the justice system with Libby, Rove, Cheney and has a perjuring attorney general.

Embroiled his country in a quagmire in the mideast.

Destroyed relations with Russia.

Has long range nuclear bombers in the air targetting the US.

New developments of nuclear weapons in Russia.(not for Iran, North Korea, or say Georgia)

Antagonized Russia in a turnaround on Kosovo, when originally the Republicans were against "Clinton's war".

Spied on Americans without a warrant.(Who does he think he is, the KGB?)

Is trying to sell out North America along with Harper, and Calderon (the stars have aligned with these three fine "patriots")

On and on,
It's a pretty fine resume.
Ed - WA

Edmonds, WA

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Quit poking the bear !! No need to, unless they want to start another war for peace.

I do agree with the Bush comments and could come up with a some of my own. He's so in the dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
News 4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain (Jul '14) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
News Charges filed against former Russian defense chief (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Journo Claims Gays Caused Meteor Strike (Nov '13) Nov '13 peachs prune cake 6
News Russian fireball shows meteor risk may be bigger (Nov '13) Nov '13 World Report 2
More from around the web