More meteors seen in US, Cuba

More meteors seen in US, Cuba

There are 1 comment on the The New Zealand Herald story from Feb 16, 2013, titled More meteors seen in US, Cuba. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

Fragments of the meteor fell in a thinly populated area of the Chelyabinsk region, the Emergency Ministry said in a statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Newton, NJ

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Que uno le rompa la testa a cada no de los castro cagastros!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Boy Knifes Parents for Refusing to Le... Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
News 4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain (Jul '14) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
News Charges filed against former Russian defense chief (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Journo Claims Gays Caused Meteor Strike (Nov '13) Nov '13 peachs prune cake 6
More from around the web