Neo-Nazi skinheads murder 14-year-old...

Neo-Nazi skinheads murder 14-year-old girl in Russia

There are 29 comments on the Slackbastard story from Aug 29, 2010, titled Neo-Nazi skinheads murder 14-year-old girl in Russia. In it, Slackbastard reports that:

Some reports suggest that there may be moar victims, but accurate information will be difficult to obtain while the Russian state goes into damage control mode.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slackbastard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cammorra

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 Aug 29, 2010
So this is what Russians represent.....

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Sick ba*tards.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#3 Aug 30, 2010
I should add that they were not neo-Nazi skinheads, there was absolutely no racial conflict (for example, there was Asians among this attackers too). 23 of them detained, including the organizer of this attack (an Armenian). Nobody died. So, this news story is falsified a bit.
dead ruski

Long Beach, CA

#6 Aug 30, 2010
russians are the biggest neo nazi ever!!!!

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Foreigner wrote:
That was a nazi massacre.
There was a concert and then as tipical in russia, a nazi murder, arrived more than 100 nazi, even some shots were heard.
As I already said, this is a bullshit. How can Nazi group consist of Russians, Armenians, Asians and so on in the same time? And they are talking about murdered girl, but nobody was murdered really.

“Wir fliegen du?”

Since: Jul 10

Dusseldorf, Deutschland

#8 Aug 30, 2010
I hope she was not a russian and ugly.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 30, 2010
Do you know that skinhead is an English word, morons?

“Wir fliegen du?”

Since: Jul 10

Dusseldorf, Deutschland

#10 Aug 30, 2010
Do you know that gazprom and zenit sucks, moron?

“UG X”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 30, 2010
coolncrazy wrote:
I should add that they were not neo-Nazi skinheads, there was absolutely no racial conflict (for example, there was Asians among this attackers too). 23 of them detained, including the organizer of this attack (an Armenian). Nobody died. So, this news story is falsified a bit.
Yeah, every negative news that comes out of Russia is "falsified" as per your comments. Have you noticed? I have!
"MOSCOW — Scores of bare-chested skinheads attacked a crowd of about 3,000 people at a rock concert in central Russia on Sunday, beating them with clubs, media reports said.

Dozens of people were left bloodied and dazed in the attack, television and news agencies reported, and state news channel Rossiya-24 said a 14-year-old girl was killed at the concert in Miass, 900 miles (1,400 kilometers) east of Moscow."

Read more: http://www.kyivpost.com/news/russia/detail/80...
Ronald

Margate City, NJ

#13 Aug 30, 2010
big Russian G wrote:
Do you know that skinhead is an English word, morons?
Are you a skinhead, or just bald?

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#15 Aug 30, 2010
Foreigner wrote:
That was a nazi massacre.
There was a concert and then as tipical in russia, a nazi murder, arrived more than 100 nazi, even some shots were heard.
Tipical how in russia the nazi roam everywhere and kill every month.
stupid nazi regime. USA is better!!!!!!!!!!
tHE USUAL GARBAGE!

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#16 Aug 30, 2010
dead ruski wrote:
russians are the biggest neo nazi ever!!!!
wRONG! tHAT CRAPPOLA!

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#17 Aug 30, 2010
Foreigner wrote:
<quoted text>
In effect some russian nazi skins idiots are arians from india too.
No one murdered, no one attacked, nothing happened.
Good, go that way, russia, play foul and we detest you.
Allez a v'emmerder.
WHO CARES. WHAT AN OBVIOUSLY BIASED HATE-FILLED RUSSOPHOBE HAS TO SAY.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#18 Aug 30, 2010
big Russian G wrote:
Do you know that skinhead is an English word, morons?
Of course but their bias keeps them from thinking straight.
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#19 Aug 30, 2010
Foreigner wrote:
<quoted text>
In effect some russian nazi skins idiots are arians from india too.
No one murdered, no one attacked, nothing happened.
Good, go that way, russia, play foul and we detest you.
Allez a v'emmerder.
Amen. I am a neo-nazi and so is my husband, Don black, aka pendragon. No crappola.
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#20 Aug 30, 2010
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
wRONG! tHAT CRAPPOLA!
My husband pendragon aka don black and I are both neo-nazi members of slavic union.

I used to be married to david duke, but he became impotent..so I married don black, and then I found out he was impotent too. So, I had a side affair with another neo-nazi mini-fuhrer named pesky army. And now we have a nazi kid named derek. He looks like a goat.
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#21 Aug 30, 2010
ana 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, every negative news that comes out of Russia is "falsified" as per your comments. Have you noticed? I have!
"MOSCOW — Scores of bare-chested skinheads attacked a crowd of about 3,000 people at a rock concert in central Russia on Sunday, beating them with clubs, media reports said.
Dozens of people were left bloodied and dazed in the attack, television and news agencies reported, and state news channel Rossiya-24 said a 14-year-old girl was killed at the concert in Miass, 900 miles (1,400 kilometers) east of Moscow."
Read more: http://www.kyivpost.com/news/russia/detail/80...
Amen!
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#22 Aug 30, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
Sick ba*tards.
Amen.
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#23 Aug 30, 2010
Cammorra wrote:
So this is what Russians represent.....
agreed.
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#24 Aug 30, 2010
dead ruski wrote:
russians are the biggest neo nazi ever!!!!
Agreed! Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... Jun '16 RUSSIA in DECLINE 4
News Russian Boy Knifes Parents for Refusing to Le... (Oct '15) Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
News 4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain (Jul '14) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
News Charges filed against former Russian defense chief (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
More from around the web