It's official in Russia, the end of w...

It's official in Russia, the end of world is not near

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Dec 1, 2012, titled It's official in Russia, the end of world is not near. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

There are rumors the world will end on Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, when the Long Count in the Mayan calendar ends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Nancy Morales

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2012
It's not the end of the world it's the beginning of us writing our own calendar. I wrote about that on my blog http://www.blognancy.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian city might defy government and hold its... Nov '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Man Sentenced For Fighting Beside Islam... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... (May '16) Jun '16 RUSSIA in DECLINE 4
News Russian Boy Knifes Parents for Refusing to Le... (Oct '15) Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
More from around the web