Another Dead Russian Adoptee: Ivan Sk...

Another Dead Russian Adoptee: Ivan Skorobogatov

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Bastardette story from Mar 17, 2010, titled Another Dead Russian Adoptee: Ivan Skorobogatov. In it, The Daily Bastardette reports that:

Go to Nikto Ne Zabyt - Nichto Ne Zabyto for my collection of Russian posts. Mirah Riben , author of The Dark Side of Adoption and The Stork Market appeared on the English language Russian Television yesterday to discuss international adoption corruption and the death of Russian adoptee Nathaniel Craver, born Ivan Skorobogatov .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Bastardette.

Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Another one bites the dust

“Say hello to my little friend!”

Since: Jul 08

The Milky Way Galaxy

#2 Mar 18, 2010
zehr gut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... 6 hr warrengraham 3
News Russian Boy Knifes Parents for Refusing to Le... (Oct '15) Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
News 4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain (Jul '14) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
News Charges filed against former Russian defense chief (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
More from around the web