Preliminary results are displayed at the Central Election Commission in Moscow.

Oct 26, 2011 Full story: Weekday Magazine 15

Moscow Oblast Governor Boris Gromov allegedly called on local leaders to "use every opportunity to hinder our opponents' campaign staffs in all their activities." MOSCOW -- A senior opposition lawmaker has accused Moscow Oblast Governor Boris Gromov of abusing his power by ordering municipal leaders to ensure a landslide victory for the ruling ... (more)

Full Story
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#1 Oct 26, 2011
hahaha !!! Fixed elections in Russia. Corruption.

Now that is a surprise. Russia will always be the laughing stock of the world as long as this crap continues.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Small Town America UGX wrote:
hahaha !!! Fixed elections in Russia. Corruption.
Now that is a surprise. Russia will always be the laughing stock of the world as long as this crap continues.
so far we see just your corruption - ellections will take place in a month, but you have already stated that they were corrupted and fixed - that means by definition that all your judgememnts are fixed beforehand which makes them invalid and false....as for the article - everything goes as it should be - a reginal Governor dared to try administrative pressure (even in advice to his stuff) and was immidiatelly exposed by local opposition leader - as a result the whole story is allover Russian press now...- that is exactly how democracy works.
JimBob

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Oct 27, 2011
In Russia United Russia is widely known as the party of crooks and thieves.
But there is no real opposition commies are a joke.
Boris Nemtsov arrested regularly for exposing Putin corruption.
Sergei Udaltsov jailed.
Amnesty International has declared Russian opposition activist Sergei Udaltsov a prisoner of conscience.
Vladimir Milov harassed Mikhail Prokhorov backstabbed probably should flee before he is the next Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

Berlin-based NGO Transparency International rates Russia joint 146th out of 180 nations in its Corruption Perception Index, saying bribe-taking is worth about $300 billion a year.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2011
JimBob wrote:
Boris Nemtsov arrested regularly for exposing Putin corruption.
Sergei Udaltsov jailed.
Amnesty International has declared Russian opposition activist Sergei Udaltsov a prisoner of conscience.
Vladimir Milov harassed Mikhail Prokhorov backstabbed probably should flee before he is the next Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
Berlin-based NGO Transparency International rates Russia joint 146th out of 180 nations in its Corruption Perception Index, saying bribe-taking is worth about $300 billion a year.

Shut up Sticks you stupid old fool.
Talk about thieves and crooks??
have you forgotten how george bush got elected,
america is the most corrupt nation on earth and you are a brainwashed racist pig.
JimBob

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
america is the most corrupt nation on earth and you are a brainwashed racist pig.
Not according the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2010.
Russia 154th place.
But then you can't even read eh Dimwit100. lol

http://procentus.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/the...
JimBob

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Not according to Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2010.
Russia 154th place.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2011
JimBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2010.
Russia 154th place.

You are so brainwashed you don't even realise that Transparency crap is made up by some sleezy, corrupt american morons,
you blubbering baboon,
RussophobiUnited Russia

Mays Landing, NJ

#11 Oct 27, 2011
DICAMPLI wrote:
PHARMACY 180 PRESCRIPTIONS PER NIGHT MAIL OUT, ABOVE EXCELLENT., THE STALKER ANNETTE IS LOW IQ
LADY YVETTE ANNE ROSE THREASA MARION DICAMPLI HANDFIELD DEPORT ILLEGAL RUSSIAN ALIEN, ANNETTE MARION STOLE ALL, NO PAPERS, PICTURES, NOTHING, RUSSIAN PASSPORT, ANNETTE IS A STALKER AND KILLER
DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLE BIGAMY, TWO WIVES, NO PAPERS SIGNED, NOR DID I GET.ANNETTE MARION STOLE ALL PAPERS RUSSIAN PASSPORT HANDFIELD ILLEGAL ALIEN
Pay attention !! The poster Hmmm will help you get back to russia. I realize you are a member of United russia and certainly act like our politicians. Contact her/him/alered male. It will help you get back to russia where you certainly belong.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#12 Oct 28, 2011
JimBob wrote:

PM Stephen Harper is widely known as 'subPrime Minister' and your point is?- the nick name of "party of crooks and thieves" is how opposition openly call United Russia in their press - which means that freedom of press does exist and nobody is silenced in Russia - opposition in turn is also nicknamed in return with different labels (each label for each party)- and so what?- you have only prooved that there is more freedom of spaech in Russia, then in some western countries. Nemtsov was sentenced for 15 days for disobeying police orders (he organised blocking traffic in main Moscow street and refused to unblock it, thus provoking police to remove him phisically from the crossroads)
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#13 Oct 28, 2011
JimBob wrote:
Sergei Udaltsov jailed.
hehe...cheap shot, liar - Udaltsov was aquited by the court and is free like you or I, not jailed - google....and by the way - Udaltsov is leader of Red Youth organisation - he considers himself to be a bolshevic revolutionary - is he your hero? Do I respond to one more idiot?(the first idiot was STA and don't respond to him anymore). BY the way ,you have not yet commented my post about UNelected Canadian Senate that can turn down bills adopted by elected MP's in Canada,- so before lecturing to Russians about democracy, fix your own political system...

Location hidden

#15 Oct 28, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>hehe...cheap shot, liar - Udaltsov was aquited by the court and is free like you or I, not jailed - google....and by the way - Udaltsov is leader of Red Youth organisation - he considers himself to be a bolshevic revolutionary - is he your hero? Do I respond to one more idiot?(the first idiot was STA and don't respond to him anymore). BY the way ,you have not yet commented my post about UNelected Canadian Senate that can turn down bills adopted by elected MP's in Canada,- so before lecturing to Russians about democracy, fix your own political system...

Just shows Western style democracy, the same happens in the UK.

The unelected House of Lords can turn down bills which have been passed by the elected House of Commons.

Furthermore, on Western Democracy, the British people do not have a written Constitution, such Document does not exist in the UK,
which means legally the British people are still peasants, serfs and the property of the Crown.

But the system is expert at brainwashing, that,s how it's able to get away with anything.

Romanov.
JimBob

Kitchener, Canada

#16 Oct 28, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>PM Stephen Harper is widely known as 'subPrime Minister' and your point is?- the nick name of "party of crooks and thieves" is how opposition openly call United Russia in their press - which means that freedom of press does exist and nobody is silenced in Russia - opposition in turn is also nicknamed in return with different labels (each label for each party)- and so what?- you have only prooved that there is more freedom of spaech in Russia, then in some western countries. Nemtsov was sentenced for 15 days for disobeying police orders (he organised blocking traffic in main Moscow street and refused to unblock it, thus provoking police to remove him phisically from the crossroads)
Nah Russia state media is heavily controlled by Putin/United Russia.
Mikhail Prokhorov went from good guy to bad guy overnight and has largely been removed from Russian state media.
Boris Nemtsov and Vladimir Milov seem to be the most democratic but of course are only insulted on Russian Putin state media.
JimBob

Kitchener, Canada

#17 Oct 28, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>hehe...cheap shot, liar - Udaltsov was aquited by the court and is free like you or I, not jailed - google....and by the way - Udaltsov is leader of Red Youth organisation - he considers himself to be a bolshevic revolutionary - is he your hero? Do I respond to one more idiot?(the first idiot was STA and don't respond to him anymore). BY the way ,you have not yet commented my post about UNelected Canadian Senate that can turn down bills adopted by elected MP's in Canada,- so before lecturing to Russians about democracy, fix your own political system...
The Canadian unelected senate is a joke nobody wants it.
It's a retirement home they do very little to nothing and get payed well.
It is only there really to block any attempt to pass an extreme law.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#18 Oct 28, 2011
JimBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Russia state media is heavily controlled by Putin/United Russia.
Mikhail Prokhorov went from good guy to bad guy overnight and has largely been removed from Russian state media.
Boris Nemtsov and Vladimir Milov seem to be the most democratic but of course are only insulted on Russian Putin state media.
yeye...in your opposition press Harper is ofcource praised and in Conservative press the late Leiton is the saint, right?- hehe...Do you speak Russian?- google for any Russian political forum in Russian Internet and see yourself how Putin is insulted there, or read communist press here or their radio or RTVI (tv station) and Radio "Eho Moskvi" that are controlled by Gusinski and represent your bunch of liberals (so called)- Nemtsov, Milov etc... Situation is 100% the same like in Canada, so don't bs. here
JimBob

Kitchener, Canada

#19 Oct 28, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>yeye...in your opposition press Harper is ofcource praised and in Conservative press the late Leiton is the saint, right?- hehe...Do you speak Russian?- google for any Russian political forum in Russian Internet and see yourself how Putin is insulted there, or read communist press here or their radio or RTVI (tv station) and Radio "Eho Moskvi" that are controlled by Gusinski and represent your bunch of liberals (so called)- Nemtsov, Milov etc... Situation is 100% the same like in Canada, so don't bs. here
Nope don't speak Russian you got me there.
Same as Canada?
Here is one from Radio Free Europe that says otherwise.
The People's Freedom Party is blocked.

http://www.rferl.org/content/profile_milov_ru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... Dec 9 Stephany McDowell 1
'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
Charges filed against former Russian defense chief (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
Russian Journo Claims Gays Caused Meteor Strike (Nov '13) Nov '13 peachs prune cake 6
Russian fireball shows meteor risk may be bigger (Nov '13) Nov '13 World Report 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:16 pm PST