Zimbabwe Planes InterestBasEl Eyes TG...

Zimbabwe Planes InterestBasEl Eyes TGK-1 SharesChelyabinsk Pipe...

There are 2 comments on the The Moscow Times story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Zimbabwe Planes InterestBasEl Eyes TGK-1 SharesChelyabinsk Pipe.... In it, The Moscow Times reports that:

Zimbabwe may spend $381 million to buy Ilyushin and Tupolev airplanes from Russia, the Zimbabwe Independent reported Sunday, citing unidentified officials from state-owned airline Air Zimbabwe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Moscow Times.

Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Aug 26, 2007
Throwing money away to our enemies while the people starve?
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Immediately suspend all aid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelyabinsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive asteroid could intersect Earth's orbit,... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Russia's Vladim... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 8
News China hosts largest ever military drill with Ru... (Aug '14) Aug '14 why so sad be happy 5
News 4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain (Jul '14) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
News Charges filed against former Russian defense chief (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Journo Claims Gays Caused Meteor Strike (Nov '13) Nov '13 peachs prune cake 6
News Russian fireball shows meteor risk may be bigger (Nov '13) Nov '13 World Report 2
More from around the web