Unusual Cold Threatens Russian Fruit Crop

Feb 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Weekday Magazine

Much of Europe is experiencing frigid temperatures that are already blamed for the deaths of more than 500 people.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2012

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

I hope that it will work out and the cold doesn't hurt the fruit crop..... but if it does, it does and nature interferes in the fruit crops of variouis nations every so often no matter what.

Hopefully there won't be any idiotic statements about this act of nature on this thread.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

The Russians need not worry. Here in America, one of our fundamental strengths is that we can produce far more food than is needed by our population. We will be happy to sell you fruit. What fruit is vodka made of?
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Hope all Ruskis starve to death.

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

abc wrote:
Hope all Russians will be happy in the future with plenty to eat and securely living without western meddling in their affairs.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, we can not have the West meddling, by helping out Russia. So we can sell our apples and other fruit to countries that appreciate our abundance of food.

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

abc wrote:
Hope this idiot grows a brain, heart and a soul. He is truly despicable and empty.

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Russia will do well to rely on itself and not fall for false "friends" who are just waiting and hoping for the demise of Russia.

A season without fruit is not going to kill anyone and there are lots of places to buy fruit from. From nations who do not Hate Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••