Russia to adopt single military/civil...

Russia to adopt single military/civilian shipbuilding program

There are 17 comments on the RIA Novosti story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Russia to adopt single military/civilian shipbuilding program. In it, RIA Novosti reports that:

An integrated military and civilian shipbuilding program will soon be adopted in Russia, President Dmitry Medvedev said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RIA Novosti.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2010
ah so that's what they call it when there are armed "enforcers" with guns and whips telling "civilians" what to do?

would make it so much easier if people stopped referring to these things as "oppression" and "slavery" and just call it "integrated military and civilian programs"
Live Free or Die

Keene, NH

#2 Jun 15, 2010
You desperately need psychiatric counseling.

“Ethically confused ”

Since: Feb 10

Culturally aware

#3 Jun 15, 2010
It’s called nationalization folks and it’s ugly, Chrysler, and GM and Hugo Chavez,,, 3 things that never make a good day,,, I have always kind of respected Putin in kind of a weird way,, He is pro Russian {so I thought} and seemed too make no bones about it, but this move smells of a dictatorship to me.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2010
"this move"??
i just find "this movie" rather entertaining and worth making a joke over. Putin has done far worse things (seizing assets of people he didn't like and declaring them criminals for example) that should make it obvious that he wants dictatorship. BP affair wasn't very "clean" either.
Live Free or Die

Keene, NH

#5 Jun 15, 2010
You two are idiots:

Integrating (US) Civilian and Military Industry

http://www.issues.org/19.4/updated/gansler.pd...

The Pentagon should encourage its contractors to find uses for idle production capacity while making provisions to ensure
that it will be available in a military emergency. Although such a policy will help, the United States needs a more aggressive integration strategy, perhaps modeled on
the policies of U.S. allies, The United Kingdom, for example, funds commercial research projects in defense laboratories and has established a private company to identify and transfer military technologies with commercial potential In 1984, Italy established an Interministerial Coordinating Body for Defense and Civil R&D. France has a
similar body to oversee and integrate advanced civilian and military advanced research. Japan has an explicit defense industrial strategy based on integrating its growing defense production capability into civilian industries.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 15, 2010
it says something about you when you take jokes at face value. namely, it says a specific thing about your paranoia of others "attacking" your precious "motherland"

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
ah so that's what they call it when there are armed "enforcers" with guns and whips telling "civilians" what to do?
would make it so much easier if people stopped referring to these things as "oppression" and "slavery" and just call it "integrated military and civilian programs"
Bla Bla Bla. Go and hide in your hidden location coward as you can't even show who you are or where your are. You are just a big mouth flapping with no substance fueled only by stupid, biased, hate-filled, Russophobic idiocy.

Somewhere in Colorado

#8 Jun 15, 2010
Live Free or Die wrote:
You desperately need psychiatric counseling.
Yes he does. Especially as he has to hide his identity in order to shoot that incredibly ignorant mouth of his off.

Somewhere in Colorado

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
it says something about you when you take jokes at face value. namely, it says a specific thing about your paranoia of others "attacking" your precious "motherland"
I love how "LIVE OR DIE" PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE, SO NOW YOU ARE BACKTRAcking and pretending it was a joke. It was not a joke and you were caught with irrefutable facts and you are now squirming like the worm you are on the hook. LOL!!!!!
That was worth it!

Somewhere in Colorado

#10 Jun 15, 2010
Sticking your neck out wrote:
It’s called nationalization folks and it’s ugly, Chrysler, and GM and Hugo Chavez,,, 3 things that never make a good day,,, I have always kind of respected Putin in kind of a weird way,, He is pro Russian {so I thought} and seemed too make no bones about it, but this move smells of a dictatorship to me.
HEy STicking it: Harridan Ana needs lots of praise and pats on the back for her STALKING, TROLLING, NAME-CALLING and generally NASTY FILTHY TALK THAT WOULD EMBARASS A DRUNKEN SAILOR. AREN'T YOU NEEDED THERE?

Somewhere in Colorado

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
IT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU, WHEN you get on this forum anonymously and then shoot that ignorant biased, hate-filled Russophobic mouth off with nothing but garbage and crappola and vicioius personal attacks on people who don't agree with you.

I believe the word is COWARD. hiding behind your computer moniker thinking you have words of wisdom when all you spew is hate and ugliness.

“Ethically confused ”

Culturally aware

#12 Jun 15, 2010
Faecal attraction: Whale poop fights climate change

Location hidden

#13 Jun 15, 2010
http://www.scienceclarified.com/images/uesc_0...

why would I post my name/location when it is absolutely irrelevant? so you can direct random attacks at my name/location/allegiance? or fill my facebook/other accounts with more of your ramblings of a schizophrenic? no thanks.
Live Free or Die

Keene, NH

#14 Jun 16, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
http://www.scienceclarified.co m/images/uesc_09_img0510.jpg
why would I post my name/location when it is absolutely irrelevant? so you can direct random attacks at my name/location/allegiance? or fill my facebook/other accounts with more of your ramblings of a schizophrenic? no thanks.
That's your style. Mature humans need not bother.
Live Free or Die

Keene, NH

#15 Jun 16, 2010
Sticking your neck out wrote:
Faecal attraction: Whale poop fights climate change
Case in point.
Live Free or Die

Keene, NH

#16 Jun 16, 2010
The Beavis and Butthead of international politics. Congrats on reviving the series, since why_me and STA have left the scene.

“Ethically confused ”

Culturally aware

#17 Jun 16, 2010
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point.
Saw my shot and had to take it,,, You understand,,,lol,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Lawmaker Milonov Slams Senator Who Spo... Jun '15 DE-NAZIFY RUSSIA NOW 1
News Reports of nuclear submarine on fire at Russian... Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Norwegian carrier wants to close airspace to Ru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 hmm 1
News New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat (Dec '14) Dec '14 message for putin 6
News Russia calls off debut launch of first new spac... (Jun '14) Jul '14 RUSSO-FASCIST FAI... 6
News Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S... (Apr '14) Jun '14 RUSSO-FASCIST HAT... 5
News New type of Russian Armed Forces quickly create... (May '14) May '14 MILITARY COUP in ... 2
More from around the web