Activists Arrested in Arkhangelsk, Ru...

Activists Arrested in Arkhangelsk, Russia in Test of 'Gay Propaganda' Law

There are 3 comments on the Towleroad story from Jan 12, 2012, titled Activists Arrested in Arkhangelsk, Russia in Test of 'Gay Propaganda' Law. In it, Towleroad reports that:

Russian gay activist Nikolai Alexeev and Alexey Kiselev were arrested this week in the far north city of Arkhangelsk, Russia after a series of actions in sub-zero temperatures in defiance of a "gay propaganda" law that was passed there last year similar to the ones under consideration in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towleroad.

Small Town America UGX

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Me and my good pal Abe will be on the next flight over waving our kielbasa proudly. We really do get off on harrassing the "normal people".

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Talk about way the hell out in the middle of nowhere. Arkhangelsk definitely qualifies.

Just shows to go ya, we really are everywhere!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2012
Go Russki Boyskis !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian cruise missile goes astray, hits Russia... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Heidi_C 4
News Russian subs, spy ships spark worries about und... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Reports of nuclear submarine on fire at Russian... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Norwegian carrier wants to close airspace to Ru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 hmm 1
News New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat (Dec '14) Dec '14 message for putin 6
News Russia calls off debut launch of first new spac... (Jun '14) Jul '14 RUSSO-FASCIST FAI... 6
News Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S... (Apr '14) Jun '14 RUSSO-FASCIST HAT... 5
More from around the web