Russia to test launch Angara carrier ...

Russia to test launch Angara carrier rocket in 2011

There are 73 comments on the en.rian.ru story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Russia to test launch Angara carrier rocket in 2011. In it, en.rian.ru reports that:

Russia's new Angara carrier rocket will start test flights in 2011, the rocket's developer said on Wednesday.

The Angara, designed to place heavy payloads into orbit, is currently under development at the Khrunichev State Space Science and Production Center.

"The work is going according to schedule. A light-class Angara will be launched in early 2011 and a heavy class rocket will be launched at the end of that year," Khrunichev's first deputy head Vasily Sychyov said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at en.rian.ru.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What About Me

Norway

#62 Mar 21, 2009
FCR wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your invalid essence. You may try, but in any case you are loser.
So, baby - we will see :)

FCR

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#63 Mar 21, 2009
What About Me wrote:
<quoted text>
So, baby - we will see :)
Where? I will be glad

Since: Jan 09

Moscow

#64 Mar 21, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
There is a rule-making body for space records. According to the rules, a person must return to Earth in the craft he went up in. This, Gagarin did not do. The Soviets hushed it up for years because they knew the rules.
But years ago, the Russians admitted that Gagarin was NOT the first man in space according to the rules.
Alan Shepard was the first man in space according to the rules.
YOU LIE, AND REFUSE TO GIVE ANY PROOF.
I HOPE CAPS WILL MAKE YOU REALIZE THIS.

please
Small Town America

Pleasantville, NJ

#65 Mar 21, 2009
Shturmovic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU LIE, AND REFUSE TO GIVE ANY PROOF.
I HOPE CAPS WILL MAKE YOU REALIZE THIS.
please
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE, THAT YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY!!! PAL...You 90 pound MONKEY!!!!!!!
Russia was the last place winner in space..AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER !!

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#66 Mar 22, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I have a college education, have been interested in the space program since 1963, have studied astronomy in college and am an amateur astronomer.
The rule-making body has specified that to establish a record, an astronaut (or cosmonaut as the case may be) MUST return to the Earth in the craft he was launched in. This, Gagarin did not do.
Although he certainly was launched into space earlier than Alan Shepard, this feat doesn't "count" because he did NOT return to the Earth in the craft he was launched in.
The twisted garbage posted by you biased Russophobes is sickeing and despicable... stop your lying...

Somewhere in Colorado

#67 Mar 22, 2009
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE, THAT YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY!!! PAL...You 90 pound MONKEY!!!!!!!
Russia was the last place winner in space..AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER !!
YOu are a liar Russia is still in space and was first in space... Yuri Gagarin oribted the earth... alan shepard just went up and then down again... and your nasty filthy garbage is not the last asnswer...
You are a liar.. RUSSIA DID NOT LOSE THE SPACE RACE AND THAT HIS MY FINAL ANSWER...

Somewhere in Colorado

#68 Mar 22, 2009
What About Me wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you may do it too, dirty russian pig. I will ever kick all the russians. Because I just hate you.
What about me...you are a despicable biased russophobic person...

Somewhere in Colorado

#69 Mar 22, 2009
What About Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I can`t translate this phrase from english to russian. Can you? May be you wanted to say "I wish to see you among us"? In this case, you shall f.ck your self again. I am hided well now.
Oh shut up... you are getting to be very childishly boring...

Somewhere in Colorado

#70 Mar 22, 2009
WAM wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, baby, you are really funny!:)
/For our foreign friends: this m-f.cker have a hope to kick my ass here. But he will not kick my ass. He`ll only lick it/
PS: Listen, russias bustards. I`ll teach everybody here to kick russian pigs right. They are cfn`t it still. But I can it very well. Just trust me. I know, what I do.
a lot of bravado and braggadocia from behind a computer monitor.... and a lot of stupid filthy talk...

Somewhere in Colorado

#71 Mar 22, 2009
What About Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor stupid russian as.hole :) Here I`ll kill so mach more russians, than in a Dagestan or Ingushetiya :)
Oh shut your stupid lying mouith ...braggart...hiding behind a computer monitor...

Somewhere in Colorado

#72 Mar 22, 2009
the stupid remark below is by the idiotic Imposter small town america...who is too cowardly to post from his own moniker...
Stefanya From Colorado wrote:
Canuck looks funny wearing a speedo..his fat belly
laps over his knees..he hasn't noted what sex he/she is for years..

Somewhere in Colorado

#73 Mar 22, 2009
The stupid remark below is by the idiotic Imposter small town america...who is too cowardly to post from his own moniker...
Stefanya From Colorado wrote:
<quoted text>
Play basketball??? dribble a basketball up your arse, you russian idiot..

Somewhere in Colorado

#74 Mar 22, 2009
What About Me wrote:
Russia s.cks anyway. Only a democratic countries have a advance space technologies. Russia have no ever made Hubble-, or Spitzer- or Web- space telescopes. Russia can make only a military carrier rockets.
Not True... and the USA has to rely on Russians to put them into space..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Lawmaker Milonov Slams Senator Who Spo... Jun '15 DE-NAZIFY RUSSIA NOW 1
News Reports of nuclear submarine on fire at Russian... Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Norwegian carrier wants to close airspace to Ru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 hmm 1
News New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat (Dec '14) Dec '14 message for putin 6
News Russia calls off debut launch of first new spac... (Jun '14) Jul '14 RUSSO-FASCIST FAI... 6
News Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S... (Apr '14) Jun '14 RUSSO-FASCIST HAT... 5
News New type of Russian Armed Forces quickly create... (May '14) May '14 MILITARY COUP in ... 2
More from around the web