Russia Tests New Missile, in Warning ...

Russia Tests New Missile, in Warning Over US Shield

There are 3 comments on the New Media Journal story from May 25, 2012, titled Russia Tests New Missile, in Warning Over US Shield. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

Russia tested a new long-range missile on Wednesday that should improve its ability to penetrate missile defense systems, the military said, in Moscow's latest warning to Washington over deployment of a missile shield in Europe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2012
I read the same news here several times today.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2012
I bet, dumb Polaks are already shaking in their rubber boots.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#3 May 25, 2012
Ape is ready to fart in defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Lawmaker Milonov Slams Senator Who Spo... Jun '15 DE-NAZIFY RUSSIA NOW 1
News Reports of nuclear submarine on fire at Russian... Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Norwegian carrier wants to close airspace to Ru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 hmm 1
News New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat (Dec '14) Dec '14 message for putin 6
News Russia calls off debut launch of first new spac... (Jun '14) Jul '14 RUSSO-FASCIST FAI... 6
News Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S... (Apr '14) Jun '14 RUSSO-FASCIST HAT... 5
News New type of Russian Armed Forces quickly create... (May '14) May '14 MILITARY COUP in ... 2
More from around the web