Russian convicted of spying for West ...

Russian convicted of spying for West reportedly says he is being swapped for US arrestees

There are 1 comment on the Coast Reporter story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Russian convicted of spying for West reportedly says he is being swapped for US arrestees. In it, Coast Reporter reports that:

In this Wednesday, April 7, 2004 file picture, Russian arms control researcher Igor Sutyagin stands behind bars as he listens to the verdict as he is sentenced to 15-years in prison for spying, at a courtroom in Moscow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coast Reporter.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Arizona immigration law would never catch these threats. They don't "look illegal" to most Arizonians. But they can do the most harm.

Even though the biggest bust of illegal workers in U.S. history happened in Phoenix, when they caught 425 Russians, Israelis, and Mexicans working in that chicken plant, the Russians and Jews would have never been stopped on the street, because they won't fit the profile.

Yet their spying does more harm to U.S. defenses than any Hispanic illegal migrant worker could.

...and the owners of that plant with 425 illegals alked away with a small fine. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian cruise missile goes astray, hits Russia... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Heidi_C 4
News Russian subs, spy ships spark worries about und... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Reports of nuclear submarine on fire at Russian... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Norwegian carrier wants to close airspace to Ru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 hmm 1
News New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat (Dec '14) Dec '14 message for putin 6
News Russia calls off debut launch of first new spac... (Jun '14) Jul '14 RUSSO-FASCIST FAI... 6
News Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S... (Apr '14) Jun '14 RUSSO-FASCIST HAT... 5
More from around the web