EU tries to tackle illegal immigration

EU tries to tackle illegal immigration

There are 23 comments on the WDTN-TV Dayton story from Sep 6, 2010, titled EU tries to tackle illegal immigration. In it, WDTN-TV Dayton reports that:

European ministers on Monday discussed ways to crack down on illegal immigration, block false asylum demands and harmonize EU immigration policy so that one country's solution doesn't become another country's problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN-TV Dayton.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
McCarthy was right

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2010
"We are not afraid of anyone or anything. The European Union...simply wants to promote legal immigration, which is the only type that allows for true integration."

Good to see the EU waking up and taking a firm stand against the devastation caused by illegal aliens.

Now, let's see if we can force our own federal government to accept it's responsibility to protect America from this destructive invasion.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#2 Sep 6, 2010
Here is a broad platform to discuss the immigration problems.
http://www.topix.com/us/illegal-immigration
Remember in November

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Sep 6, 2010
England's a MESS!
sailorman2

Kerrville, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2010
Why not ask Obama? He has all the answers. Just ask him.
Anyway Europe, its too late for you. And probably for us too.

Cologne- Germany

#5 Sep 6, 2010
England is a mess not because of the citizens but because of.......
USA is a mess not because of the aliens but because of ....

Cologne- Germany

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Kindly educate me please.
I know the terms
legal and illegal.
Why some are leaving their birthplace and risk their life to invade a country as ILLEGAL immigrants or aliens?

Is Jesus a legal pop-star to make the shopping mall a lovely place in christmas time?

As an Atheist I have my views about legals and illegals

Cologne- Germany

#7 Sep 6, 2010
I don't know who had said this but I quote to make my critical views in correct perspective.

"A prostitute is an illegal wife while
A wife is a legal prostitute"

“I'm here, what now?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
I don't know who had said this but I quote to make my critical views in correct perspective.
"A prostitute is an illegal wife while
A wife is a legal prostitute"
so very true, I've been saying that for years but nobody listens or understands

Cologne- Germany

#9 Sep 6, 2010
Europeans are unqualified or disqualified to use the word like legal / Illegal to distort their histories.
Klaus

Tillsonburg, Canada

#10 Sep 6, 2010
Non-Whites have no business in Europe, none, end of story!
john k

Eatontown, NJ

#11 Sep 6, 2010
that should be one countries problem shouldn't be another countries problem.

Moss Point, MS

#12 Sep 6, 2010
fiesty ireland wrote:
<quoted text>
so very true, I've been saying that for years but nobody listens or understands
"Gypsies, tramps and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
They'd call us gypsies, tramps and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down"

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
abc

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Sep 6, 2010
I believe time for the 4th Reich has come.
Mow Em Down

Bronx, NY

#15 Sep 6, 2010
Time to dust off those surplus MG-34's an 42's and let the people deal with the turd world invaders. And, the scum in office who let them in. And, the 'bankers' who bribed them to let them in. Hope they got a lot of ammo because there are a lot of deserving recipients.
morons united

Seattle, WA

#18 Sep 6, 2010
Remember in November wrote:
England's a MESS!
USA has added 180,000,000 more people to employ at home and lots more Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese employees abroad. A okay a okay! There is no population explotion in America! A okay a okay!

Since: Jan 07

Nuremberg, PA

#19 Sep 7, 2010
Will the EU as a single entity or as individual countries be reported to the UN's Human Rights Council? It is important that the people of western countries understand that they have no right to preserve their culture and heritage in the face of hordes of arrivistes. Accommodations must be made, and the native population, not the newcomers, will have to make them.

Several years ago, a former military officer sent me an article called "Crescent over Europe." The content suggested that with unchecked immigration from the Middle East, the richness of European culture, the art, the architecture, the history the languages, will all be supplanted and memory of them can, in a few generations, be completely obliterated.

Many Middle Easterners claim a right to enter European countries on the basis of the fact that their homelands were once colonial properties of European nations and claim citizenship on this basis. The US, on the other hand, invented the "Immigration Lottery," which recruits Middle Easterners to come here in the name of "diversity." Some of these people come from rogue nations such as Libya. Not to worry, though.
All of these are gentle people anxious for a chance to be part of the American experience. At least, that's what we are told.

Isn't it fun being a "country without borders?" Now to try to convince the EU how much fun they are having, as their traditions are being replaced to accommodate a foreign culture.

“I'm here, what now?”

Location hidden

#23 Sep 8, 2010
nobleagl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gypsies, tramps and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
They'd call us gypsies, tramps and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down"
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
I beg your pardon, I am not sure what you mean but please feel free to elaborate, if this an insult please dont bother elaborating, ok

“I'm here, what now?”

Location hidden

#24 Sep 8, 2010
No Child Left wrote:
Will the EU as a single entity or as individual countries be reported to the UN's Human Rights Council? It is important that the people of western countries understand that they have no right to preserve their culture and heritage in the face of hordes of arrivistes. Accommodations must be made, and the native population, not the newcomers, will have to make them.
Several years ago, a former military officer sent me an article called "Crescent over Europe." The content suggested that with unchecked immigration from the Middle East, the richness of European culture, the art, the architecture, the history the languages, will all be supplanted and memory of them can, in a few generations, be completely obliterated.
Many Middle Easterners claim a right to enter European countries on the basis of the fact that their homelands were once colonial properties of European nations and claim citizenship on this basis. The US, on the other hand, invented the "Immigration Lottery," which recruits Middle Easterners to come here in the name of "diversity." Some of these people come from rogue nations such as Libya. Not to worry, though.
All of these are gentle people anxious for a chance to be part of the American experience. At least, that's what we are told.
Isn't it fun being a "country without borders?" Now to try to convince the EU how much fun they are having, as their traditions are being replaced to accommodate a foreign culture.
I like what you wrote, think the same myself but didn't really have the articulation as savvy as yours, like it.

Since: Jan 07

Nuremberg, PA

#25 Sep 8, 2010
"fiesty ireland"
I like what you wrote, think the same myself but didn't really have the articulation as savvy as yours, like it.

It must be the Irish gift of the gab. My maternal grandfather was from Crossmolina; my paternal grandfather from the parish of Kilmoremoy, Ballina. I am second generation American with other lines from Kilfian in the North and Carnacon in South Mayo. I've visited often, mmost recently last year. And I LOVE the turn of the phrase the Irish have. Hopefully some of it rubbed off on me!
1plus1

Hamilton, Canada

#26 Sep 8, 2010
Trying is nothing. I want to see some results, ASAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timisoara, Romania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to buy quality Weed and Hash in Timisoara... Dec '15 Rhamid 1
News Romania's 1989 revolution: Reporter shot 3 time... (Dec '14) Jan '15 moumou17 13
News People living in Romanian cities now have easie... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Adi 1
News Wizz Air shrinking in Poland and Czech Republic... (May '13) May '13 Pro Ukraine 7
News NEPI develops retail projects in Targu Jiu, Dro... (May '13) May '13 David 1
Banat Link Radio 93,3 Mhz ( FM ) Launched in Ti... (May '09) Apr '13 banat 8
News Jewish Cemetery in Romania Vandalized (Feb '13) Feb '13 TheRealMagyar 2
More from around the web