Is Election Crisis in Moldova Part of a Pattern in Post-Soviet Republics?

Apr 26, 2009 Full story: Voice of America 15

Moldova, sandwiched between Romania and Ukraine, emerged as an indepndent republic following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 Moldova's Constitutional Court has upheld the results of a vote recount that confirmed the victory of the ruling Communist Party in the nation's April 5th parliamentary elections.

Full Story
Christian McMihna

UK

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Dear Guests,Please try to read more about that wanderful and marwelous land,so -called"Moldova".
Don`t leasten to tyhose,tepes,turks and ather, they are lost people...they heed help to find themself in this world.to do just bla-bla-..it use not much to develope,the brain,so they could end up regresing-to the ice-rock ages...back into primitivity...
plese help these dummies..
Moldavian National Front

Athens, Greece

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Romania-USA-NATO-EU out of Moldova! You done enough bad in Moldova allready.
Romania and Ukraine must give back the Moldavian lands who they stole!
Tepes

Colonita, Moldova

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Moldavian National Front wrote:
Russia out of Moldova! You done enough bad in Moldova allready.
Russia must give back the Moldavian lands who they stole!
I totally agree with you !!!
Gagauzian

Athens, Greece

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Romania-USA-NATO-EU out of Moldova! You done enough bad in Moldova allready.
Romania and Ukraine must give back the Moldavian lands who they stole!
100% agree! The Federation of United Moldova (Republic of Moldova, Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, Autonomous Republic of Gagauzia), must join the Russian-Belarus Union and CSTO(Collective Security Treaty Organization). Russian army must protect the United Moldova.

Since: Mar 08

Romania

#5 Apr 28, 2009
Russia out of Moldova! You done enough bad in Moldova allready.
Russia must give back the Moldavian lands who they stole!
Indeed.
Tepes

Colonita, Moldova

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Gagauzian wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree! The Federation of United Moldova (Republic of Moldova, Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, Autonomous Republic of Gagauzia), must join the Russian-Belarus Union and CSTO(Collective Security Treaty Organization). Russian army must protect the United Moldova.
Well, it seems that Belarus want to join EU.:) 70% moldavian citizens want it too. Only a bunch of nostalgic ghaghaus want in a soviet like organization.
Moldavian Nationalism

Athens, Greece

#7 Apr 29, 2009
Tepes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems that Belarus want to join EU.:) 70% moldavian citizens want it too. Only a bunch of nostalgic ghaghaus want in a soviet like organization.
United Moldova (Moldova with Pridnestrovia and Gagauzia in a Federation Country) sould unite with Russia. If Moldova go with EU-NATO-USA will become 3 pieces, and Moldova Nation will dissapear. We are not Romanians! We are Moldavians! Russians are brothers! Romania with help of USA-EU try to destroy our Nation. Romania and Ukraine sould give back the Moldavian lands who they stole!

For a United Moldavia! For the Moldova Nation!

MOLDOVA-RUSSIA BROTHERS FOREVER!
Sergiu Moldovan

Kuwait, Kuwait

#8 Apr 29, 2009
i just wona see how NATO will manage to get in moldova:))) and by the way all of you blaming soviet union iven fo geting in afganistan!! and what NATO doing now there???? US and NATO have created taliban and now fighting with them! NATO was bombing slovenians in serbia and you kept your mouse shut!!! then who you are???? what are you ready to sale now??? your own mother??? cose your own land you already sold to NATO and US !!! if you think that NATO protecting you then let me ask you from whom???? nobody wants to strike you!! then what for you need NATO forces on your land????
Sergiu Moldovan

Kuwait, Kuwait

#9 Apr 29, 2009
and let me ask you during 2nd WW Romania was on Germans side. but why???? are you fashists deep inside???? when your forces during that time killing inocent people , then how do you call this??? look at your own history!!!!
what you have done to others before looking to someone else mistakes!!!

Since: Mar 08

Romania

#10 Apr 29, 2009
Sergensky Moldovanici wrote:
i just wona see how NATO will manage to get in moldova:))) and by the way all of you blaming soviet union iven fo geting in afganistan!!
Look dude, we all know by now that you are a pathetic rusophille with sovietic nostalgia wanker.

You dont need to boast about it in every post you made.
Crimea

Athens, Greece

#11 Apr 29, 2009
lvl100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dude, we all know by now that you are a pathetic rusophille with sovietic nostalgia wanker.
We all understood that you are a pathetic amerikan who you want sell your land to USA.
Sergiu Moldovan

Kuwait, Kuwait

#12 Apr 30, 2009
lvl100 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you want to us to join romania??? you can't respect us and our country and our point !!! what is gona be if we really join?????!!! do you think that we are 2nd class??? we way better !!! at least way better then you!!!!
i read you comments !!! and i can bet you are not older then 20 years old!!!
new generation with washed brains:))))) it s ok :)))) when they will send you to afganistan to support NATO troops i wona see how you gona scream:))))) and cry, and think what for do i need NATO and all of this sh*t comes with it!!! you are so brave when you just talk!!! but when real mess will start , you will piss in your pants:))))
Sergiu Moldovan

Kuwait, Kuwait

#13 Apr 30, 2009
Hey mister !!! you didn't answer me!!!! why romania during second WW was on nazi side???? or you don't have an answer ??? or it is shame part of romanian history????:))))) o or maybe it was just mistake???? ha ?? and now you repeating the same mistake by kissing NATO in the a*s!!!:))))
Natalya

Athens, Greece

#14 Apr 30, 2009
Moldavian Nationalism wrote:
<quoted text>
United Moldova (Moldova with Pridnestrovia and Gagauzia in a Federation Country) sould unite with Russia. If Moldova go with EU-NATO-USA will become 3 pieces, and Moldova Nation will dissapear. We are not Romanians! We are Moldavians! Russians are brothers! Romania with help of USA-EU try to destroy our Nation. Romania and Ukraine sould give back the Moldavian lands who they stole!
For a United Moldavia! For the Moldova Nation!
MOLDOVA-RUSSIA BROTHERS FOREVER!
Absolutly agree
Natalya

Athens, Greece

#15 Apr 30, 2009
Sergiu Moldovan wrote:
Hey mister !!! you didn't answer me!!!! why romania during second WW was on nazi side???? or you don't have an answer ??? or it is shame part of romanian history????:))))) o or maybe it was just mistake???? ha ?? and now you repeating the same mistake by kissing NATO in the a*s!!!:))))
Agree. Romania sould return the Moldavian lands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman, Romania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 53
Roma minority lacks political representation Eu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 PHILIP THE MACEDO... 4
Moldova canceled (May '12) Dec '13 True European 14
Commission regrets Basescu's 'bigger Romania' s... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bjorn Gogu 1
Moldova enacts ban on Communist symbols (Oct '12) Oct '13 Adi 44
Over 100,000 Hungarians form human chain, askin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mihai 1
Court Overturns Convictions in Draskovic Murder... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Serbonazis 1

Roman, Romania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:42 pm PST