Northern Ireland politicians condemn attacks on Romanians

The thugs used bricks and bottles to drive more than 100 Romanian Gypsies from their homes in a wave of attacks. Full Story
dave fenton from fermoy

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2009
Sinn Fein are traitors who are working for and collecting wages from the British Government. Shame on you Quislings!
dave fenton from fermoy

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Jun 17, 2009
please America, do NOT give Sinn Fein your money, the grassroots have left them, and dont get me started with what happened to them in the capital Dublin. Fec k Sin fein Touts
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#3 Jun 17, 2009
dave fenton from fermoy wrote:
Sinn Fein are traitors who are working for and collecting wages from the British Government. Shame on you Quislings!
And you you brave braindead muppet are in the US you mouthy yellow scumbag coward...

Since: Oct 07

Tacoma, WA

#5 Jun 17, 2009
Not having had any experience with Gypsies, I suppose I would have no idea what precipitates such hatred against them. Perhaps the Gypsies deserve it. But I have a guess it's probably mostly prejudice. Is it surprising in a land where prejudice is the root of a major conflict?
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#6 Jun 18, 2009
dave fenton from fermoy wrote:
<quoted text>
feck off you pikey english cu nt
Scum like you should be exterminated your a nasty little coward that thinks inflicting misery on countless families is the way forward.
At least those tossers in Sinn Fein are trying to give the people of Northern Ireland a chance to live,but then you get out of touch yellow filth like you that live safely thousands of miles away in your comfy armchair in a house on land stolen from the native Americans.
Your Sir are a prize prat!!!!!
Now don't take this to offence but i hope you get terminal cancer you retarded f.ck wit...
Grace

Navan, Ireland

#7 Jun 25, 2009
Who the cares cares,it happened to me in Dublin and happens to Irish people from their own all over Ireland.Harassed and intimidated and forced to move in fear for their families lives,But when it happens to a Roma gypsy or a black oh my god shame shame shame.Boo hooo hoooo for the Roma gypsies they bring it on themselves,Driving cars at speeds up and down roads with little kids playing,Dumping their rubbish on side of road drinking and having parties to god knows what time in morning and have about thirty people living in one house.
Its not racist attacks at all its caled fed up people.
Grace

Navan, Ireland

#8 Jun 25, 2009
should have been hell cares lol they must have censored me lol
lisa

Navan, Ireland

#9 Jun 25, 2009
Governments fault,they stick people of Roma community plus African countries in hordes and expect them to be accepted when they don't even inter act with Irish or make an effort to.They wont accept them when they are not trying to be apart of the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neamt, Romania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 53
Roma minority lacks political representation Eu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 PHILIP THE MACEDO... 4
Moldova canceled (May '12) Dec '13 True European 14
Commission regrets Basescu's 'bigger Romania' s... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bjorn Gogu 1
Moldova enacts ban on Communist symbols (Oct '12) Oct '13 Adi 44
Over 100,000 Hungarians form human chain, askin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mihai 1
Court Overturns Convictions in Draskovic Murder... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Serbonazis 1

Neamt, Romania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:24 pm PST