Bucharest prepares for Romania's national day

Nov 25, 2012 Full story: Romania-Insider.com 119

This year, 1,500 service men and women will take part in preparations for the annual military parades in Bucharest on Romania's national day, December 1. Preparations will be made on November 26 and November 28 in the Arcului de Triumf Square for the upcoming Romanian national day and roads in the area will be closed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Parades is fascist tradition and need to abolish immediately.
bozgoraszhu

Budapest, Hungary

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Agree. Also small centered mustache is Fascist while big mustache is Stalinist. Whole face mustache is Castrist.

Dang, I always knew those orthodox priests are Castrists.

Wandering on your opinion on Catholic priests though: do you think they might be Castrists in disguise ?

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#3 Nov 26, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Parades is fascist tradition and need to abolish immediately.
LOL Say that to Stalin m8 . So France perhaps it is one hell of a fascist state ? Dude , ya've push'd your "liberalism" beyond real liberalism . Your vision 'bout democracy has such'a soviet like smell . "Anything national is fascist" , "National pride is fascist" . WTF , now europeans can't be proud about their own ethnic backround without teh nazi or fascist etiquette ?

Romania

#4 Nov 26, 2012
bozgoraszhu wrote:
Agree. Also small centered mustache is Fascist while big mustache is Stalinist. Whole face mustache is Castrist.
Dang, I always knew those orthodox priests are Castrists.
Wandering on your opinion on Catholic priests though: do you think they might be Castrists in disguise ?
LOL Catholic priests are Vatican's spider men m8 , everybody knows it du..uh .:^)
bozgoraszhu

Budapest, Hungary

#5 Nov 26, 2012
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Catholic priests are Vatican's spider men m8 , everybody knows it du..uh .:^)
Facepalm! How couldn't I consider that there is no way to hide a beard behind the mask!!!!!

Romania

#6 Nov 26, 2012
bozgoraszhu wrote:
<quoted text>
Facepalm! How couldn't I consider that there is no way to hide a beard behind the mask!!!!!
You see now why they didn't wear those ugly orthodox beards . And teh monks shave that head of 'em they wear on the neck, not teh other one , because the agents use them as living pen's when they use morse code .:^) LULZ

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2012
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Say that to Stalin m8 . So France perhaps it is one hell of a fascist state ? Dude , ya've push'd your "liberalism" beyond real liberalism . Your vision 'bout democracy has such'a soviet like smell . "Anything national is fascist" , "National pride is fascist" . WTF , now europeans can't be proud about their own ethnic backround without teh nazi or fascist etiquette ?
1.In France exist political forces who ask the abolish of parades.

2.Not need parades to celebrate one national day or anniversary.

3.The west countries base on multiculturalism: Every human have the right to feel every nationality who want, and the State need be neutral.

Multiculturalism mean accept the diversity.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#9 Nov 28, 2012
european2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
3.The west countries base on multiculturalism: Every human have the right to feel every nationality who want, and the State need be neutral.
You are a fanatic muslim, a Jihad fan, don t you?
We know that already, so, just get lost!

Romania

#10 Nov 28, 2012
european2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the hell one military parade, made it first to pay teh minimal respect for those who lost their lifes in different wars and secondly to make peep's proud of what they are , has to do with multiculturalism and diversity ? Should I be less romanian or hungarian only to please the russian , who lives next door to my apartment, feelings ?
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#11 Nov 28, 2012
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> And what the hell one military parade, made it first to pay teh minimal respect for those who lost their lifes in different wars and secondly to make peep's proud of what they are , has to do with multiculturalism and diversity ? Should I be less romanian or hungarian only to please the russian , who lives next door to my apartment, feelings ?
This guy has no even a minimal respect for his own brain and you ask him for some respect for our ancestors...
Well, it happens when someone is lost in space - no culture, no home, no history, no ancestors ( or just bad memories behind LOL).

Multiculturalism, when you share, yeah...But when you dont have something to share, then, ihaaaa, mullticulturalism, borthers!= gimme whats yours: money, history etc. Free living, welfare from our lovely europeans.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Take a look at his profile:
”Democracy, human rights, liberalism, free economy, free movement for people-workers-money-services, free trade, private property, lower taxes, less bureaucracy, less state, drug legalization, no obligatory service, separation of church and state, free speech, ban racism/nationalism/fascism, free press, free religion.”

All for free as time he has nothing.
Fking fascists dont want to share their wives, money and countries with him haha”

Romania

#13 Nov 28, 2012
LOLOLOLOLOL Adi ! Now no offence euro2012 but you sound like my father in 1989-1990 , he change his mind after some 22 years . I know you live in a fairyland and all you think bout EU.

Romania

#14 Nov 28, 2012
^ is shat.
wulfss

Bucharest, Romania

#15 Nov 28, 2012
To be and to understand fascism is pride.Multi culturalism=nonsense.All europeans have language traditions and one old father.

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2012
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> And what the hell one military parade, made it first to pay teh minimal respect for those who lost their lifes in different wars and secondly to make peep's proud of what they are , has to do with multiculturalism and diversity ? Should I be less romanian or hungarian only to please the russian , who lives next door to my apartment, feelings ?
If Romania celebrate without parade, you will be less Romanian?

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2012
wulfss wrote:
To be and to understand fascism is pride
Fascists support parades, because parades is fascism-militarism tradition from the WWI-WWII and from USSR period.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#18 Nov 29, 2012
european2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascists support parades, because parades is fascism-militarism tradition from the WWI-WWII and from USSR period.
Im afraid the nazi and the stalinistic guy is you as time you care thaT much about how the people celebrating their national days in other country , other than yours.
This is not only very rude, it is very dangerous and makes you look like Stalin , dude. NKVD stuff.
From all the countries in this world with huge armies and parades, countries around Romania, you came here, in Romania to tell us that we are nazi because we take a ride with few bs old military machines and we sing for 3 minutes on streets.
Cant you see how ridiculous and idiot you are?!
How much they pay you, your KBG masters? WHY cant you just find a honest job and you make money from offending different nation around? Because you are european? Get lost,i told you! You are a big ignorant and a tool of the evil ! Ptiu ptiu! ROFL

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 30, 2012
You try hard to say that am russian nationalist, but i wrote many times in russian topix that russia need to abolish parades and nationalism and to throw out Putin and to become liberal country and to join eu-nato-euro.

No comments for the others...

Romania will become strong country only with liberalization.

Nationalism destroy Romania!

Very soon hungarians will ask independency, and Moldova will dissolve again, if continuing nationalism.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Romania needs to ban chauvinism, racism, Nazi parties (noua dreapt and Vadim Tudor) and become a liberal demokracy.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#21 Nov 30, 2012
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Say that to Stalin m8 . So France perhaps it is one hell of a fascist state ? Dude , ya've push'd your "liberalism" beyond real liberalism . Your vision 'bout democracy has such'a soviet like smell . "Anything national is fascist" , "National pride is fascist" . WTF , now europeans can't be proud about their own ethnic backround without teh nazi or fascist etiquette ?
And how much national pride you or Bozgorashu have? 0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucharest, Romania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elena Udrea, a step from jail Feb 21 Charles 3
Minister of Defence: Romania will have the firs... Feb 11 lol 3
Romania's foreign ministry summons diplomat aft... Feb 10 Parden Pard 3
Central Europeans feel crushed by Swiss franc l... Feb 10 Austrian 1
Romania's auto parts industry to double its tur... Feb '15 kody 1
Famous bands and singers play Romania in 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Bucharest metro officials vow to fight 'no pant... Jan '15 Spotted Girl 17
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:13 am PST