What Would Jesus Do?

What Would Jesus Do?

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 12, 2011, titled What Would Jesus Do?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Really not so much what would Jesus do but what would Jesus think? Specifically, what would he think of things that are being said and done in his name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Talkingass

Van Buren, AR

#1 Oct 13, 2011
I suppose if you are a complete ignoramus like the one that wrote this article then you might take it seriously. No dougt many, if not most of the people who read this have no conception of true biblical Christianity. Somewhere along the line the world came to the conclusion that it does not matter what the Bible plainly says and that they or the denomination can simply make things up to suit themselves. Believeing this they can slander anyone or any denomination that they disagree with and scripture does not count. Considering what many protestant churches now believe and tolerate we shouldn't be surprised.
4gvn

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 18, 2011
For the answer to this question, onw has to merely read the N.T. account and see what DID Jesus do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Rose_NoHo 17,224
News Kentucky Baptists issue threat regarding hiring... Mon Hudson 94
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) Jan 10 The dude 78
Trump Derangement Syndrome. A Condition of Hyst... Jan 7 Gismys 1
Before Time and Creation God was!! =the Alpha a... Jan 5 Gismys 1
Rapture Anticipation not rapture anxiety!! Retu... Dec '17 GISMYS 1
News Lottie Moon mission gifts top $153 millionAs th... (Jun '15) Dec '17 Outraged 2
More from around the web