Hands up if you think SOUTHERN BAPTISTS ARE SCUM?

Posted in the Southern Baptist Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TRADITIONALIST RC

UK

#1 Sep 10, 2006
My hands are up...

;)
Joe Conover

Quincy, IL

#2 Sep 25, 2006
TRADITIONALIST RC wrote:
My hands are up...
;)
So are mine!
Ryan

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 26, 2006
Why do you come into our forum to insult us? "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35
Joel Pigg

Jackson, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2006
Why do you think southern baptists are scum?
Thanks,
JP
TRADITIONALIST RC wrote:
My hands are up...
;)
annab3lla

West Drayton, UK

#5 Nov 28, 2006
John 15. vv. 18 - 20

Since: Dec 06

Manchester, GA

#6 Dec 23, 2006
All baptists are scum.All faiths are scum.Hipocritical fools,misleading everyone you see with your lies and deceit.
Paul Knott

De Forest, WI

#7 Jan 21, 2007
No religion will get you into heaven. Only asking Christ into your heart will get you into heaven. There is only one perfect person. Thats only Jesus the Christ. Calling people names only shows that you aren't perfect either. Jesus died for everyone. Jesus loves you so much that he died on a roman cross for every person.
no more evil

AOL

#9 Mar 17, 2007
both hands up! standing on a chair to get them up higher

Since: Mar 07

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Mar 20, 2007
Paul Knott wrote:
No religion will get you into heaven. Only asking Christ into your heart will get you into heaven. There is only one perfect person. Thats only Jesus the Christ. Calling people names only shows that you aren't perfect either. Jesus died for everyone. Jesus loves you so much that he died on a roman cross for every person.
Read my free book about How to really be saved

http://www.aapossolutions.com/About-Us/How-to...

“God is love.”

Central Texas

#12 Apr 1, 2007
As a different type of RC, I think that Baptists are fantastic. We have a lot in common, especially life issues. Please pardon the poor guy who started this thread.

He doesn't know what he's doing.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#13 Apr 27, 2007
Not scum, just weak minded sheep who follow myth, folklore, superstition and a book of mistakes to a path of self rightiousness and biggotry.

read The God Delusion by dawkins

read "Misquoting the Bible by Ehrman.

set yourself free of myth and superstition.
Karla

Huntsville, AL

#14 May 3, 2007
I stopped going to a Baptist church when right before our youth choir was supposed to go on tour, and my overbearing father was finally letting me do something, and we even had our dresses, our church fired our choir director and all of my dreams went up in smoke.

“RAmen”

Since: Jun 07

A-town aka: the 806

#15 Jul 23, 2007
OH OH RIGHT HERE! ME!!!!!!!(WAVES HAND)
American

Springfield, MO

#16 Aug 29, 2007
tsirhc666 wrote:
All baptists are scum.All faiths are scum.Hipocritical fools,misleading everyone you see with your lies and deceit.
You're posting proves they are not. Thankyou
American

Springfield, MO

#17 Aug 29, 2007
Coolmind wrote:
Not scum, just weak minded sheep who follow myth, folklore, superstition and a book of mistakes to a path of self rightiousness and biggotry.
read The God Delusion by dawkins
read "Misquoting the Bible by Ehrman.
set yourself free of myth and superstition.
What a very sad soul. I wonder what you have to say when you have to face Christ face to face?
Frank Rudd

Tulsa, OK

#18 Sep 4, 2007
The scum are those who would insult someone for no reason other than they are convicted by their own shortcomings.
As for reading The God Delusion, you need to open your mind (since you are obviously a weak minded sheep who can only quote others) and look around you. That book is a farce, and if you will look at it critically you will see that.

“God is love.”

Central Texas

#19 Sep 6, 2007
Great posts, American and Frank.
Let's pray for those who hate us.
fatherschild

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2007
Well, here it is! Another pathetic attempt to draw Christians into a hate oriented topic. I will only post this one time because I believe that as a Christian I have far more and far better things to do than defend my faith, which needs no defending at all. It stands on its own. Jesus stands as the rock, God is forever and the Holy Spirit is always comforting. I know where I am, I know where I have been and I know where I am going when I die. It's a beautiful thing. I wish some of you would accept Jesus as your Saviour and come with me. Bye, and as always, may God bless you.

“RAmen”

Since: Jun 07

A-town aka: the 806

#21 Sep 10, 2007
American wrote:
<quoted text>
What a very sad soul. I wonder what you have to say when you have to face Christ face to face?
"HEY! you owe me 5 bucks!"
Gary Lankford

Bisbee, AZ

#22 Sep 12, 2007
Baptist are very weak at this point, but so are many denominations. SBC are one of the better, but if they keep on going the way they are...down the tubes. I think we need to get back to the basics. This seeker friendly stuff is destroying the Church. Just a concerned missions worker in Central America. Check out our links page if you want to learn something.
http://www.brotherskeepermissions.com/index.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 2 hr Anonymous 83,891
Why do Southern Baptists dislike Catholics? (Feb '10) Dec 16 NingNang 111
Southern Baptist Convention Compromises Improvi... Nov '14 REVAVERY 2
Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on gays Oct '14 Fundiementally ill 3
Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on gays Oct '14 RalphB 21
Southern Baptists change their tone but not the... Oct '14 SDO 1
Pastor & Tithing (Nov '08) Oct '14 Insider21 27
More from around the web