What is the Gospel of Our Lord Jeus C...

What is the Gospel of Our Lord Jeus Christ?

Posted in the Southern Baptist Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gary

Genoa, OH

#1 May 7, 2008
I was just wondering how many actually new what the gospel is and why we need it.
www.brotherskeepermissions.com
Gary

Maumee, OH

#2 May 15, 2008
hello
Heath

Overbrook, OK

#3 May 18, 2008
1 Cor. 15:1-8

Rom. 3:23

Rom. 6:23

Rom. 1:16-17

John 3:16-17

Mark 16:15-16

Acts 2:38

Acts 22:16

www.roysecitycoc.org
Gary

Genoa, OH

#4 May 18, 2008
The verses are perfect.
I have a site that has expository teaching the gospel.

http://www.gty.org/Resources/Articles/2425

Heath

United States

#5 May 20, 2008
Baptist Scholars on Acts 2:38:
A. Dr. Hackett - "In order to the forgiveness of sins"
B. Harkness - "For the purpose of recieving forgiveness of sins."
C. Harman - "Repentence and baptism are necessary for the forgiveness of sins"
D. Harper - "Remission of sins is the end to be aimed at in the action expressed by the predicates,'repent and be baptized'"

www.roysecitycoc.org

“Wasting Time”

Since: May 08

Genoa, OH

#6 May 20, 2008
TOTAL DEPRAVITY
Man's depravity, as a result of the Fall, is total. All men are born into this world spiritually dead, blind, and deaf to the things of God; the sinner's heart is desperately corrupt. His will is not free; it is in bondage to his evil nature. Therefore, he has lost his ability to choose good over evil in the spiritual realm. It takes more than the Spirit's assistance to bring the sinner to Christ -it takes regeneration by which the Spirit makes the sinner alive and gives him a new nature. Faith is not something man contributes to salvation but is itself a part of God's gift of salvation - it is God's gift to the sinner, not the sinner's gift to God.
Psalm 51:5, 58:3; Isaiah 53:6, 64:6; Jeremiah 17:9; John 3:3, 8:44; Romans 3:10-12, 5:12; Ephesians 2:2-3; I Corinthians 2:14
Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalms 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned--every one--to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 64:6 We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment. We all fade like a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Romans 3:10 as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one;
Romans 3:11 no one understands; no one seeks for God.
Romans 3:12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."

Ephesians 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience--
Ephesians 2:3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.

1Corinthians 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

“Wasting Time”

Genoa, OH

#7 May 20, 2008
What we all need to understand is that we all think we have the truth and the other is wrong. I do believe that those of us here that are chosen by God (John 15:16) are seeking the voice of our Lord Jesus Christ.(John 10:25-30) He chose us and gave us eternal life and no one will snatch them out of His Sovereign hand. I would suggest that we all examine ourselves to see that we are in the faith.(2 Cor. 13:5) There nine characteristics that we can examine ourselves. These can be found in Matthew chapter 5. Blessed are the poor in spirit. Realizing that we are spiritually bankrupt and we have nothing to offer for our salvation. Nothing! We are saved by His Sovereign grace.(Ephesians 2:8) Blessed are those that mourn. True repentance is a must for salvation. No repentance...no salvation. Blessed are the meek. Humbleness is a sign of a true chosen child of God. Look at the Luke 18:10-14 shows a true sign of humility, spiritual bankruptcy and repentance. Then we have Matthew 5:6, A sign of a true child of God is their hunger for God's Word. Show me a man that has no desire to learn more about our Holy God and I will show you a man that might not be His. We all go through dry seasons, but God will not leave us there. Those that He justifies..He will sanctify. John chapter 15 talks about being connected to the true vine (Jesus Christ) and that we cannot produce godly fruit without Him. So therefore He is the one that sanctifies us. Note: man does have responsibilities. It is in many scriptures, but God is the root of it all. He changes the heart. Ezekiel 11:19 We will have a desire (God's desires that were put in our heart by Him) to obey Him. Grace produces works, not works produce grace. Reference Ephesians 2:8. Mercy will be a gift from God that will be evident in our lives. Being able to forgive like He forgave us. We deserve hell, but by His Sovereign grace we live those that are the elect.(Ephesians 2:5) Forgiveness is not an option for a child of God.(Matthew 18:22-35)

“Wasting Time”

Genoa, OH

#8 May 20, 2008
Pure in heart. These are the true children chosen by a Holy Righteous God.(John 10:1-5) Peacemaker. One that will persevere even when he is wronged. A very hard task without the Spirit of God living within you. Persecution for your love for our Lord Jesus Christ. The book of Acts has a good example of this. Stephen in chapter 7. A joy in your salvation and even a joy in your persecution for Jesus Christ. The Apostles gives us a good example when they sang and praised God for being persecuted. They counted it a joy to be wronged for serving the Lord.
Chapter 13 of 1 Corinthians is also a good read.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gal 5:23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Preach the Word; Exalt the name of Christ; Give God the glory.
Saved by His Sovereign grace that opened my eyes to His Holy Word that brought about saving faith in Jesus Christ for God's glory.

“Wasting Time”

Genoa, OH

#9 May 20, 2008
TOTAL DEPRAVITY
Man's depravity, as a result of the Fall, is total. All men are born into this world spiritually dead, blind, and deaf to the things of God; the sinner's heart is desperately corrupt. His will is not free; it is in bondage to his evil nature. Therefore, he has lost his ability to choose good over evil in the spiritual realm. It takes more than the Spirit's assistance to bring the sinner to Christ -it takes regeneration by which the Spirit makes the sinner alive and gives him a new nature. Faith is not something man contributes to salvation but is itself a part of God's gift of salvation - it is God's gift to the sinner, not the sinner's gift to God.
Psalm 51:5, 58:3; Isaiah 53:6, 64:6; Jeremiah 17:9; John 3:3, 8:44; Romans 3:10-12, 5:12; Ephesians 2:2-3; I Corinthians 2:14
Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalms 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned--every one--to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 64:6 We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment. We all fade like a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Romans 3:12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."

Ephesians 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience--
Ephesians 2:3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.

1Corinthians 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Heath

United States

#10 May 21, 2008
Ezekiel 18:20 sin is not inherited.

Zech. 12:1 God gives us our spirits. Does He give sinful spirits?

www.roysecitycoc.org
Heath

Forney, TX

#11 Dec 12, 2008
1 Peter 3:21

Hugo McCord

A correspondent inquires about the best translation of 1 Peter 3:21, a verse which Thayer (p. 230) calls "that vexed passage." In the King James Version the verse says:

The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Truly one can say that baptism is the answer to a sinner’s request for salvation so that he might have "a good conscience toward God." But standard Greek lexicons do not define Peter’s word eperotema as an "answer."

The American Standard Version has an "interrogation of a good conscience toward God." The word "interrogation" fits the first definition of Greek lexicons, namely, an "inquiry," a "question," but it leaves the reader confused, and he himself asks a question, "What about baptism is an inquiry, a question, an interrogation?"

The Greek lexicons give another definition of Peter’s word eperotema as an "appeal," and "earnest seeking," "an intense craving," which means that baptism is an appeal to God to grant salvation so that a sinner may have a good conscience before God. The New American Standard, the New Revised Standard, and the Freed-Hardeman Version (FHV) all use the word "appeal."

The correspondent asks, "Do you think the text in 1 Peter 3:21 would allow:‘the earnest request to God for a clear conscience’"? Yes, the second meaning of Peter’s word eperotema is in exact harmony with the phrase "the earnest request," and I believe it has more feeling than the word "appeal." Accordingly, the 4th edition of the Freed-Hardeman Version will call baptism "the earnest request to God for a clear conscience."

However, a clear translation of 1 Peter 3:21 involves more than calling baptism an "earnest request to God for a clear conscience." As long as Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary defines baptism as a ceremony "of admitting a person into Christianity" by "dipping him in water or sprinkling water on him," any translation of 1 Peter 3:21 that uses the word "baptism" is unclear.

The word "baptism" is not a translation of the Greek word baptisma. The word "baptism" only anglicizes the Greek word, using English letters to replace reek letters, and does not tell what the word means. The Greek word baptisma derives from bapto, not meaning to sprinkle, but to dip, as seen in Luke 16:24: "end Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water to cool my tongue."

The meaning "dip" is carried over in the Freed-Hardeman Version by the words "immerse," "overwhelm," or "submerge" (compare Mk. 10:38, 39), except in the four instances in which the author’s thought is not the action (an immersion), but the result of the action (a washing: Mk. 7:4; Lk. 11:38; Heb. 9:10; 1 Pet. 3:21).

The word "washing" in Scripture (loutron) also shows that sometimes the word baptisma is used, not to point to the action of dipping, but to its result: "having cleansed them in the washing of water by the word" (Eph. 5:26), and "the washing of regeneration" (Titus 3:5), and "having … our body washed in pure water" (Heb. 10:22). So, in 1 Peter 3:20, 21, the washing away (the immersing) of the sin of the world in Noah’s flood has become:

a figure of the washing which now saves you, not the removal of dirt from the body, but the earnest request to God for a clear conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ (1 Pet. 3:21, FHV, 4th edition).

www.roysecitycoc.org

“Not King James? Not Bible. ”

Since: Jun 07

Caruthersville

#12 Mar 18, 2009
Please take your TULIP pushing belief out of here. Nobody wants to follow John Calvin today. We are going to stick to Jesus and His word.

The Bible says WHOSOEVER shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Not just an "elect". Also, did it ever occur to you that the Nation of Israel are ALSO God's "Elect"?
Reformed Theology wrote:
TOTAL DEPRAVITY

Caruthersville

#13 Mar 18, 2009
The only thing that you are TOTALLY DEPRAVED of is Bible TRUTH....which is what happens when you believe MAN over God. John Calvin was just another mixed up sinner who did not know how to rightly divide the word of truth.

We are ALL born sinners and can ALL be saved by the grace of God. Jesus died and shed His precious blood for THE WHOLE WORLD and WHOSOEVER will may come.

1Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

1Corinthians 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.
Reformed Theology wrote:
TOTAL DEPRAVITY

Caruthersville

#14 Mar 18, 2009
According to the BIBLE, the gospel that we are saved by in the Church age is the DEATH, BURIAL and RESURRECTION.

Here is what the Bible says our gospel is....

1Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1Corithians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Heath

Grapevine, TX

#15 Mar 18, 2009
Bible Believer wrote:
The only thing that you are TOTALLY DEPRAVED of is Bible TRUTH....which is what happens when you believe MAN over God. John Calvin was just another mixed up sinner who did not know how to rightly divide the word of truth.
We are ALL born sinners and can ALL be saved by the grace of God. Jesus died and shed His precious blood for THE WHOLE WORLD and WHOSOEVER will may come.
1Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Corinthians 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.
<quoted text>
"We are ALL born sinners"

FALSE

Are We Born Sinners?

It is a fundamental part of Calvinism, and therefore found in the official doctrines and histories of most Protestant churches. But not only that, it is also an integral part of Catholicism. One Catholic theologian put it this way; he said, "...all men except Jesus and His blessed mother are born subject to death and deprived of grace..."

The Protestant reformers, including Luther and Calvin, included the idea in their creeds as well. For this reason, Catholic and many Protestant denominations practice infant baptism. At least originally, the practice began as a way to save the infant from spiritual and everlasting condemnation due to the sins he or she inherited from their parents at birth.

Essentially, this doctrine holds that sin is inherited; that a child is lost in sin at birth and a child is totally depraved at birth. When it is pointed out that Jesus was born of Mary, it is explained that Jesus did not inherit sin because Mary was sinless (this in spite of the fact that the Bible plainly tells of Mary offering her sin offerings according to the Law; see Luke 2:22-24 and Leviticus 5:7-13). When asked how it was that Mary was born without inheriting sin, the answer is that Mary, herself, was "immaculately conceived." The Scriptures nowhere teach anything like this at all.

The doctrine that we are born in sin is a false doctrine, pure and simple. It contradicts plain Bible passages concerning the nature of sin and the definition of sin. We see this in the teaching of God's prophet Ezekiel, for example. The Spirit inspired Ezekiel to teach;. "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself." (Ezekiel 18:20). The creeds of men say the son does bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, but the word of God says he does not. The choice is ours as to which to believe.

more to come
Heath

Grapevine, TX

#16 Mar 18, 2009
Passages Used By Those Who Believe We Are Born In Sin
There must be some defense that is offered from the Bible to advance such teaching. Of course, even Satan will misuse Scripture to his own ends. The question is, "Does the Bible teach that we are born in sin" not "Can I force the doctrine into a passage?" Let's take a brief look at the best defenses of the doctrine that are offered. If there is any merit to it at all, this is where we will find it.

(Psalm 51:5) "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me." This is from a Psalm of David after his sin with Bathsheba. It deals with the sin of an adult, and shows the repentance of an adult (vs. 10-13). David does not say he was a "sinner baby" but rather that his mother conceived him in sin. Read it again and see! David was born into a sinful world. Sin was all around him from birth, so he was 'brought forth in iniquity." The Jewish writers who wrote of this Psalm say the same thing.; David is saying that he was born into a sinful environment.

(Psalm 58:3) "The wicked are estranged from the womb; These who speak lies go astray from birth." First, note that if these people were born astray then they could not "go astray from birth." Infants are born into a sinful world with their eyes and ears wide open. They are so inquisitive, beginning to learn immediately through taste, touch, sound, sight and smell. They are watching, and they see evil all around them constantly from birth. They may not know it is evil yet, but it is there and it does influence them. The clincher is this: the ones going astray speak lies, so the going astray has to be accomplished, at the very least, only after the person has learned to speak!

(Ephesians 2:3) "Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest." What made these people "children of wrath"? Was it something they inherited or something they had done? Verses 1 and 2 help us to answer that question. "And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world..." They were "by nature" what they were. "Nature" here does not refer to constitutional character but rather to habit... sin became natural, or we sometimes say, "second nature" to them by their long and diligent practice of it.

more to come
Heath

Grapevine, TX

#17 Mar 18, 2009
Passages Which Contradict The Concept of Being Born in Sin
(Matthew 18:3) "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven." Jesus said we must become converted and like little children. He would not tell us to do this if children were truly born totally depraved. If they were born as totally depraved that would mean that there is nothing in them that is not depraved and therefore we should not become like children in any sense. But Jesus said there was something in children that we need to take as our example (their humility). This passage shows that children are not born totally depraved (see also Psalm 106:36-39).

(Hebrews 12:9) "Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live?" Here, God is referred to as the "Father of spirits." While we inherit our physical attributes from our physical parents, our inner person, our spirit, we get from God. Our spirit is created 'in His image." If we are born totally depraved, then we are depraved in body and spirit. If that is the case, then we inherit our sinful, depraved spirits from God! But in God there is no evil, and therefore none to pass on to us.

(2 Timothy 3:13) "But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived." If we were born totally depraved, then we could not get worse.

(Luke 8:15) "...these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance." If total depravity is true, then there is no such thing as "good and honest" hearts.

One final point. God defines sin for us. It is not something inherited, nor does He define it as something we are born with. Lord, what is sin? God answers: "Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness." (1 John 3:4). Sin is not something we are born with; it is something we do. When we break God's law, we sin. The good news is that the gospel of Christ is the power of God to take away our sins.

By Jon W. Quinn

www.roysecitycoc.org

Caruthersville

#18 Mar 19, 2009
Heath.....

Boy, you just don't believe your Bible do you Heath? You'd rather correct it than just believe it wouldn't you? Campbell has really corrupted your mind hasn't he?

First of all....please do not EVER associate me with a Calvinist. I DESPISE that heresy! You'll never see me pushing the TULIP heresy. I am a fundamental, independent, ETERNALLY SECURE, King James ONLY, BIBLE BELIEVING Baptist....from my head to my toes and THANKFUL to God for it.

Now, we ARE ALL born into this world sinners. It has nothing to do with the Total Depravity junk that Calvinists teach. It is BIBLE man.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Oh and guess what? We don't QUIT sinning once we have been saved. Why? Because of our sinful, Adamic nature.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.

1John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Here, John is talking to SAVED people...not LOST. This means that these SAVED people obviously were STILL SINNING.

...and one more thing.....if it is sin that would cause us to lose our salvation....could you tell me which one it is that will cause me to lose it so I can be sure not to do it?
Heath

Lavon, TX

#19 Mar 19, 2009
1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.

1John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

AMEN!

Not one of those passages say "we are born sinful".

Try again.

www.roysecitycoc.org

Caruthersville

#20 Mar 19, 2009
Are you serious man??? LOL Man, Campbell has REALLY got you brainwashed.

So you are REALLY going to argue with 1 John 1:8-10??

Even though it is CLEAR that John is talking to SAVED CHRISTIANS here in this passage and even though he CLEARLY shows that we STILL sin...you are going to dispute this??

No, those verses don't say exactly that we are "born sinners". The Bible doesn't EVER say anything about the Church of Christ either......should we write you and your whole denomination off as nonexistent?? Let's be fair now. The word "trinity" is not found in the Bible either....but the doctrine is DEFINITELY there. The word "rapture" is not in there either...but we know according to 1 Thessalonians 4 that it is DEFINITELY going to take place. It doesn't get any plainer to me than Romans 5:12...

If because of Adam's sin....sin was passed upon all men....this would include EVERYBODY to come after Adam...wouldn't it? We are DEFINITELY not born saved. If so....there would be no reason for any of us to be saved....would there?
Heath wrote:
AMEN!
Not one of those passages say "we are born sinful".
Try again.
www.roysecitycoc.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 18 min Jerald 12,978
Prayer Request Oct 12 Annette Oliver 1
News Exclusive: Evangelicals urge more action from T... Oct 8 DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 2
why are southern baptists sooooo self-righteous? (Feb '11) Sep 25 2all 112
News Roger Hines: Clarity and controversy from the B... Sep 21 Pat Robertson s F... 98
I Wonder! Would God be Welcome in Houston Texas... Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 2
Abortion supported in the Bible? Sep '17 Gismys 2
More from around the web