Pastor: I'll 'hold my nose,' vote for...

Pastor: I'll 'hold my nose,' vote for Mormon

There are 61 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 21, 2012, titled Pastor: I'll 'hold my nose,' vote for Mormon. In it, USA Today reports that:

"I'll hold my nose and vote" for Mitt Romney, says Southern Baptist pastor Robert Jeffress, who made headlines in October for calling the Mormon Church a cult.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
HTS

Mandan, ND

#69 Feb 26, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Look at the Topix ads for Romney. When he tries to force a smile to hide his evil eyes, he looks like he's constipated and he's trying to take a crap. He needs to work on that. Newtie overcame his smile issues, but Romney can't do much about the evil eyes, even if he does learn how to smile more naturally. The problem with Romney is that he spent most of his life grinning like a greedy VULTURE CAPITALIST bastard instead of smiling like a normal person. He has to work hard to overcome that scary almost zombie look.
Your cheap class warfare rhetoric reeks with the putrid stench of Marxism. It is obvious from your post that you are wallowing in ignorance and class envy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Tre H 4,334
help needed Sun Zaneta 1
News Southern Baptist Convention repudiates Confeder... Jun 20 Redeemed 9
News This Pastor Is Boycotting Same-Sex Weddings. Th... Jun 20 Redeemed 2
why are southern baptists sooooo self-righteous? (Feb '11) Jun 12 Redeemed 108
News Truett-McConnell's new leader is a former Muslim (Aug '08) Jun 4 Bandwagon 14
News Donald Trump and His Angry Voters are Furtherin... May '16 Twisted Religion 1
More from around the web