Jesus told me to ask you this question.

Jesus told me to ask you this question.

Posted in the Southern Baptist Forum

unknown2u

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2010
If you are a Child of God...then why do you have to ask anyone anything about God or Jesus or the mysteries of the Kingdom of God...A Child of God can ask their Father and he will tell them the answer. Now I know this to be true because I have seen it first hand and it is also written in the Scriptures of Truth. So instead of asking someone else...who will more than likely give you an incorrect answer anyway...ask Jesus...and he will reveal it to you...If you do indeed belong to him.

This is a true test of the spirit.

If Jesus don't talk to you through the Holy Ghost...you are not a Child of God.

End of Story...no exceptions
Lisa

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Feb 9, 2010
You speak as though this is a fact, when it's really your own opinion.
unknown2me

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2010
Lisa wrote:
You speak as though this is a fact, when it's really your own opinion.
That is exactly what the atheist say to me...when I tell them about God.

Why would I post something on here and say Jesus told me to do it...If jesus did not tell me to do it.

Do you do things and tell other people someone told you to do it...when no one told you to do it...Neither do I.

Besides...I do not have any opinions...If I want to know something I just ask Jesus and he tells me.
Lisa

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Well, my opinion is that you're mentally ill and hear "voices".

Seek professional help. That's what Pablo, the voice in my head told me to come here and tell you.
unknown2me

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2010
Lisa wrote:
Seek professional help. That's what Pablo, the voice in my head told me to come here and tell you.
This is why God gave this commandment...

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

If you had obeyed the Word of God...You wouldnt be committing the sin you are committing now...and you would not be posting lies and slander...which is more sin.
Lisa

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Feb 11, 2010
You must be a troll. No one could actually be this misogynistic and idiotic.

If you an find a passage where Jesus mentions something about women, then I might consider it.

Until then, I pity you, you poor misguided crazy person.

And Pablo says "hi".
phil_christian_b aptist

Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

#7 Mar 6, 2010
Lisa wrote:
according to scriptures, it's a "still small voice"...
we have our conscience...
Amazed

Cynthiana, KY

#8 May 17, 2011
phil_christian_baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
according to scriptures, it's a "still small voice"...
we have our conscience...
My sheep hear My voice and a strangers voice they will not follow. Apart from hearing His voice it is impossible to have faith, because the faith of God is in His living word that He speaks to you. Some have listened to the strangers voice. You must be born of the Spirit but all the baptist ever hear is salvation and wait for the rapture. You must hear the spirit of truth, because the truth makes you free.

Since: Mar 09

New Zealand

#9 May 28, 2011
There is a test that helps us discern whether a person is a genuine believer who hears from God. If a person is promoting a doctrine or belief that does not align with Bible Scripture, and their manner is legalistic and oppressively controlling I do not submit to them or their doctrine, and also warn others to be wary.

1Timothy 4:1-2
(1)Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
(2)Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1John 4:1-3
(1)Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
(2)Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
(3)And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Amazed

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2011
Percy Vere wrote:
There is a test that helps us discern whether a person is a genuine believer who hears from God. If a person is promoting a doctrine or belief that does not align with Bible Scripture, and their manner is legalistic and oppressively controlling I do not submit to them or their doctrine, and also warn others to be wary.
1Timothy 4:1-2
(1)Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
(2)Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1John 4:1-3
(1)Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
(2)Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
(3)And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
So do you believe that Jesus has come in the flesh now?
Known So

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2011
Well I got two balls and that makes me an expert at entering women from behind , LOL
Phillip

Van Buren, AR

#12 Oct 12, 2011
In James God tells us, "Ye have not because ye ask not If any man lack wisdom let him ask God." Unknow2u seems a wise man he quoted scripture and was answered with anger and name calling. That's Christian.
Phillip

Van Buren, AR

#13 Oct 12, 2011
Known So wrote:
Well I got two balls and that makes me an expert at entering women from behind , LOL
Well, you are almost as smart as a jackass or a dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr McGee 5,282
Baylor promotes rape culture for drafting chois... Feb 19 Guest 1
News Donald Trump and His Angry Voters are Furtherin... (May '16) Feb 15 South Knox Hombre 7
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) Feb 11 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 118
Good Works will not Save you! but if you are Sa... Feb 10 Gismys 1
Bible prophecy written thousands of years ago i... Feb 7 Gismys 1
The "Benefits" of living your life as a son of ... Feb 5 Gismys 1
More from around the web