Southern Baptists and Slavery

Southern Baptists and Slavery

Posted in the Southern Baptist Forum

Al Carpenter

San Leandro, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Why does no one care? I have a recent book out entitled Southern Baptists and Southern Slavery: The Forgotten Crime Against Humanity. http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Baptists-Slave...

I would appreciate your comments.
Bible Believer

Charlotte, MI

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Slavery was in the USA; all states. It is sicker today than ever; the sex slaves trapped away as well as garment workers. Probably mostly in the Northern States. It is now a sickness world wide.

What's your agenda to attack one group; when all have problems.

Catholics have been caught selling orphans for sex and medical experiments. Nun are slaves for a fact. Read the many testimonies of ex-nuns. Papacy is given over to Lucifer and perform rites of wicca and rituals that ritualistically kill Jesus.

One may wonder if you are a Jesuit priest. Certainly sound like one.
Alvin

San Leandro, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Slavery was in the USA; all states. It is sicker today than ever; the sex slaves trapped away as well as garment workers. Probably mostly in the Northern States. It is now a sickness world wide.
What's your agenda to attack one group; when all have problems.
Catholics have been caught selling orphans for sex and medical experiments. Nun are slaves for a fact. Read the many testimonies of ex-nuns. Papacy is given over to Lucifer and perform rites of wicca and rituals that ritualistically kill Jesus.
One may wonder if you are a Jesuit priest. Certainly sound like one.
Actually, i am a Southern Baptist pastor and have been one for 40 years. I agree with your statements and i thanknyou for your comments
Bible Believer

Charlotte, MI

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Thank you Alvin. Baptist (Southern) are not a universal church but 'local' churches as the first NT churches were. The concept of 'universal' church with one governing body was first started in 313 by Constantine.

Best to let scripture define slavery as seen in the eyes of God. In short; no ownership of another. One can put himself as slave to pay off debt. God created a Jubilee year to keep people equal. Even through in debt one could not loose their property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr RiccardoFire 8,372
Faith==Believe Beyond What You See. Aug 14 Gismys 1
Purchased sermons Aug 14 facts 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
How to be saved (born again) and join the famil... (Dec '16) Aug 4 Gismys 6
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
God Removes His People before His Judgement fal... Jul '17 Gismys 1
More from around the web