My fathers last night
Mark Rosenkranz

Floyds Knobs, IN

#1 Aug 28, 2012 Earlier this evening I went to visit my father in the hospital. While I was there his blood pressure started to decline. He was asleep but as soon as he heard me talking with Julie he turned his head. I prayed with him and shared the gospel. The nurse asked me if I wanted a chaplain to come. I said, "Yes." The room became full of the holy spirit. I told my father that he could let go now. As the chaplain arrived I saw my father take his last breath of life. "I love you Dad." "I love you Lord." ""I love you Julie." "Bye Dad."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Thu Lawrence Wolf 19,197
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) Mar 17 karma is one 82
News Just a Reminder that Flags Are at Half-Staff To... Mar 4 The Bible Student 2
Not Judging you. Just wondering what's going on?a Feb 26 Whoshgow 5
News How Trump is highlighting divisions among South... (Jun '17) Feb 26 WelbyMD 169
Pastor Mark Jeskie of time of grace tells us B... Feb 25 Whoshgow 2
News Lottie Moon mission gifts top $153 millionAs th... (Jun '15) Feb 23 Whoshgow 3