Southern Baptists accept new name to ...

Southern Baptists accept new name to expand reach

There are 7 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Southern Baptists accept new name to expand reach. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Its all about marketing.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Stay at home and read the bible for yourselves, don't trust anyone to interpret the words for you.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Sometimes I think I am inclined to go along with ygp12, think about it. Love God, read your bible, treat people the way you want to be treated, and believe what is truly in your own heart. Thumbs up ygp12!!! Just my opinion.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 20, 2012
I enjoy the friendships a lot but as far as scriptures, I study The William Tynndale, Geneva, King James version, dead sea scrolls, I'm a tad confused by the scriptures origin.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Confusion seems to come along with any reading or studying where major differing opinions are the common nature involving the subject, such as religion, that's why believing what is in your heart is the best interpreter. Just my opinion.
The Dude

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 20, 2012
I'm not so sure the new name is going to help their cause.

Lipstick on a pig or whatever it is that people say.

;-)

Location hidden

#7 Jun 26, 2012
The Dude wrote:
I'm not so sure the new name is going to help their cause.
Lipstick on a pig or whatever it is that people say.
;-)
Or "Whitewalls on a dump truck."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Jul 19 cpeter1313 6,950
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul 9 JacquelineDeane55 1
God Removes His People before His Judgement fal... Jul 3 Gismys 1
News How Trump is highlighting divisions among South... Jun 29 Mothra 167
"Predestined"?? "Elected"?? Or You Choose to Be... Jun '17 Gismys 1
Southern Baptists just declared war on Planned ... Jun '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News ADL: Southern Baptists did the right thing in c... Jun '17 South Knox Hombre 1
More from around the web