As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays...

As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow

There are 122 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Feb 18, 2013, titled As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

With the Boy Scouts of America entangled in a furor over its ban on gays, lesser-known youth organizations across the ideological spectrum see an opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#137 Feb 25, 2013
Ren wrote:
<quoted text>No homosexual 'marriage' is recognized by the US Government and California voters voted to end homosexual 'marriage' there.]
Well; it didn't work
California still has 18,000 legally married gay couples

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#138 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see him try myself. He's got the title, but can he keep it?
Other wise he is just going to lose it to some even more stupid than he is.. As we all know the competition for putting up the stupidest post is fierce..

I haven't been this excited for any one since since Mitt Etch a Sketch King Romney was disqualified for the honor on the grounds that while he made a lot of stupid comments. He is a professional.. That as the comments were actually news articles. None of the comments were actually posts and could not be considered valid.

Election season is hard on those contestants. Having to compete with professional fools on both sides of the political spectrum. While at the same time trying to make themselves heard at the same time. Its gotta to be rough I tell ya...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Baptist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 14 hr Knowledge- 4,061
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) Apr 30 Three Days 115
News Jerry Falwell Jr. cites his father in Trump end... Apr 15 Different Take 32
News Church-Sex Conference: Pastors should refuse to... Apr 15 Ricardo 19
News Florida Baptists send additional $500,000 to SB... Apr 10 Redeemed 2
The bible does not mention homosexuality Apr 10 Redeemed 4
Why do Southern Baptists dislike Catholics? (Feb '10) Apr 10 Redeemed 168
More from around the web