Saree Sardar apni ma bahan chudai Jho...

Saree Sardar apni ma bahan chudai Jhopdi main Aur Musalman Chodey

Created by Sadda Bhot Maal Kamainda on Jun 28, 2012

430 votes

Click on an option to vote

Fokri May

Chaukri May

Bhokri May

Free Fund Main

Ek Ek per teen teen

Chokri Kaur Ko

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Sadda Bhot Maal Kamainda

Sydney, Australia

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Sardar Jhoomri Taliyya se akar Delhi mein Satinder Kaur ki Choot ka diwaala nikalta, Aur Khoob Paise Kamanda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JijaofGurPreetSi ngh Gulla

Delhi, India

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Wah Wah Wah now the son of sikh lund from muslim mom takes another name "GuruGobindSinghS ays!
So that is his new way of making money!He is offering his Daughters chot to sikh lund that is why he here in sikh Forum !so this man who takes id of sikh names is offering his daughters sisters choots to sikh lunds !chalo chalo Chalo sydney and chudai karo iski laundion ki!
Sikh Phuddy Fixer

Sydney, Australia

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Dear Kaur
pls email me at yahoo.
Surjeet Singh

Sydney, Australia

#10 Jul 25, 2012
How can i convert my Gaand into a money making Phuddy.Any Cheap Chinese Surgeons who can do this plastic surgery on me, Cheap and with Monthly payment plan after healing.
Sat Sri Akal
Dal Khalsa Jindabad
Khalistan Jindabad
India Murdabad
WaheguruTeachesV iolence
#11 Aug 16, 2012
So thats why Sikh are violent animals.
sikh Ka Jija

Sydney, Australia

#13 Sep 11, 2012
all sikh Kaur vichh phuddy bhot garm hondi.garm garm lund nu malai sikh chaat jainda.
majeed

Sydney, Australia

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Sikh phuddy is normally sold by their husband brother or father.quite often sikh phuddy sold is faulty phuddy. How do all the sikh phuddy customers can get their money back.
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Tsk tsk tsk, Give this Sydney guy a break guys. He's talking to himself again. Bichara kya kare, he's just lonely.
SikhFuddyinJakar ta

Sydney, Australia

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Many People in SE Asia say,Sikh Fuddy in Jakarta is nearly free ?
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#18 Sep 15, 2012
WaheGuruGandMarainda wrote:
Wahe guru cries aah aah ,while he takes moghul lund.He needed money,Protection and Land .When the time came to pay back, Sikh guru ran away and tried to loot national moghul treasure, RESULT they were treated as per moghul law of that time.
MOST SIKH TRIED TO GET AWAY by giving their mother sister and daughter as bribes ,but was not accepted by moghuls.So sikh tried successfully the home brothels were Sikh men count 61,62 while their women take cocks from horny bargain hunters getting sikh phuddy for a fraction of price.
this is the real truth of sikkhism during moghul periods.
Lol Thankyou, WAHEGURU IS GOD, WHATEVER RELIGION U R U INSULTED UR OWN GOD,
I bet ur proud of urself now.. Haha all the Sikhs in the world stand up straight and laugh at the people who insult God, because we all believe ANYTHING or ANYONE created by God is SPECIAL and BEAUTIFUL,
even YOU, though I hate to admit it, but GOD mightve created a few people without respect

Raag Raamkalee on Ang 885

raamakalee mehalaa 5 ||
koee bolai raam raam koee khudhaae ||
koee saevai guseeaa koee alaahi ||1||
kaaran karan kareem ||
kirapaa dhhaar reheem ||1|| rehaao ||
koee naavai theerathh koee haj jaae ||
koee karai poojaa koee sir nivaae ||2||
koee parrai baedh koee kathaeb ||
koee oudtai neel koee supaedh ||3||
koee kehai thurak koee kehai hi(n)dhoo ||
koee baashhai bhisath koee suragi(n)dhoo ||4||
kahu naanak jin hukam pashhaathaa ||
prabh saahib kaa thin bhaedh jaathaa ||5||9||

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehla:
Some call Him,'Raam, Raam', and some call Him,'Khudaa-i'.
Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'.||1||
He is the Cause of causes, the Generous Lord.
He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us.||1||Pause||
Some bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage, and some make the pilgrimage to Mecca.|
Some perform devotional worship services, and some bow their heads in prayer.||2||
Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran.
Some wear blue robes, and some wear white.||3||
Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu.
Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven.||4||
Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,
knows the secrets of his Lord and Master.||5||9||
Banwarilal Ghanshyamdas

Sydney, Australia

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Dont like sikhs much , they hate us , so we dont go near them.
jasjeet

Sydney, Australia

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Sikhs do not follow any countries laws.
Dilbar Kaur wants Muslim

Sydney, Australia

#21 Nov 9, 2012
We Sikhni always need muslim men in bed, Sikhs cannot satisfy their woman. I want to become a muslim
Balkishan

Sydney, Australia

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Sare sardaar apni ma behn chudai jhopdi me aur saarey hindu chodey fokri ( free ) me.
Tom

Miami, FL

#23 Jan 3, 2013
what does fokri means?
Sikh Rajpoot

Surrey, Canada

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Tom wrote:
what does fokri means?
It means that everyone syndey australia wale ki maa, mausies, behne, fufies, betian aur dadi ko jaroor chodo. Sath me sydney australia wale ki aur iske baap aur dade ki gaand bhi maro.
Tom

Miami, FL

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Sikh Rajpoot wrote:
<quoted text> It means that everyone syndey australia wale ki maa, mausies, behne, fufies, betian aur dadi ko jaroor chodo. Sath me sydney australia wale ki aur iske baap aur dade ki gaand bhi maro.
I think it is

I have been told that Fokri is the side tent of a house in Punjab,where Sikh females lure other men for money. Some house have
multiple and large Fokri s.Some also have VISA and AMEX/Diners club facilities.
Sikh Rajpoot

Surrey, Canada

#26 Jan 3, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is
I have been told that Fokri is the side tent of a house in Punjab,where Sikh females lure other men for money. Some house have
multiple and large Fokri s.Some also have VISA and AMEX/Diners club facilities.
Tom Chicago wale maderchod kabhi mere haath aa gaye to salle sulle cum hindoo haramzade tumko me kano se pakarh kar tujhse apna lun chuswawoonga. Sikh malerkotla me sikh sullian aur baki sare punjab me teri behne choste hain. I am sure chicago me teri sabh women sikh ke sath bhag gayee hain.Abh woh sali wapis nahi aayengi tu jitna chahe chila sale.
Tom

Miami, FL

#27 Jan 3, 2013
Sikh Rajpoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Chicago wale maderchod kabhi mere haath aa gaye to salle sulle cum hindoo haramzade tumko me kano se pakarh kar tujhse apna lun chuswawoonga. Sikh malerkotla me sikh sullian aur baki sare punjab me teri behne choste hain. I am sure chicago me teri sabh women sikh ke sath bhag gayee hain.Abh woh sali wapis nahi aayengi tu jitna chahe chila sale.
Should i say i was told the truth.
How many many Fokri do you have in your house in Punjab,India.
By the way thanks for confirming.
Sikh Rajpoot

Surrey, Canada

#28 Jan 3, 2013
Stop spreading misinformation. You claim to know better than the person who wrote Mirza Sahiba.

Jamla Jatt was only a nick name that lal chand singer used, he actually was from Hariyana area and a hindoo not a sikh as you claim him to be. Just look at his Picture.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh was declared a sansi by seventy percent of british historian as you say and may be he was declared a Mazhbi sikh by the remaining 30 percent?

Baba Deep Singh if truly a Mazbi, how come you claim that he was married to a jatt girl? I am a Sikh Rajpoot and even today no jatt will give his daughter to me in marraige and 300 hundred years back a jatt married his daughter to a Mazbi, I bet you it never happened. A jatt will not give his daughter to a brahmin let alone to a dalit. I have sometimes seen brahmin girls married to jatts but never other way around.

Problem with this forum is that too many ignorants regularly troll here and spread all kinds of misinformation.

Please do find facts before you make big claims.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Should i say i was told the truth.
How many many Fokri do you have in your house in Punjab,India.
By the way thanks for confirming.
Tum maderchod usa aa kar pashta rahe ho. Kyonki tumaree aurten sikh tumare samne chod rahe hain aur tum kuchh nahi kar sakte. Aur chicago ke sulle tumari gaan fad rahe hain.

You are nothing but a poor fudoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12:00 baje kya sardar waqai me pagal ho jate h... (Nov '12) 44 min Sikh y r nothin b... 54
Poll Sikhism and Izlam which better 1 hr rakesh BJP UKIP EDL 2
Ahmedabad me meri hindu bv ki tight lambi chuda... 2 hr raj 6
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) 3 hr Bhaoo Saheb 9,816
kaun si actress ko apni randi banann chahoge 3 hr amitabh 72
Apni Bahen or mom ki chudai karne ka dil kis ki... 3 hr chinu 141
Kiski gaand jyada sexy hai mom ki ya bahen ki? 4 hr chinu 114
biwi ki chudai gair mard se 4 hr chinu 366
maa bahen ka whatsaap group 5 hr chinu 251
More from around the web