Why BHAPPE (Khatris N Arora) are chuti..yas and also greedy????

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Haryana Ka Chora

Lakemba, Australia

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Why they Intermarriage between close relatives???
Are they are NAZAYAZ AULAD of pakistanis??

Why their girls are run for money and got marry with every one?
Jija of Bahgwananteswar

New Delhi, India

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Time that Islam prevail from Kashmir to Kanya kumari !All Hindu Pagans be marked and punished as per Abrahmic laws!They be dispatched from Sydney West and middle east!
Sikhs must realize that Hindus r their enemy No. i!See here too a Punjabi Hindu pouring venom all over!all Punjabi Hindus r same !
Even Ranjit singh was Gandu Hindu King and lasy Guru gobind Singh was fanatic Hindu!So what these achived !All ills of Sikhs r due to Guru GobinsdSingh whims and fancies!
after death of Ranjit singh so called Maharajah his son Dalip Singh converted to Christianity!There was no Sikh clergy Granthi at Ranjt singh's Darbar but Brahmins pandits tantric only!and one of the Brahmins who converted to Christanmity was made Teacher of Dalip Singh!And Dalip singh on his own accepted Christianity!
Englishmen cleverly took over Sikh empire and made even friends with common Sikhs !Sikhs were too loyal and innocent too who readily obeyed orders from their Lords gurus and English accepted their loyality!That is history!But what happened that English knew that Muslim were more danger to thei rule and so they dismantled most brave Muslim rulers one by one by cunning !First they destroyed Tipu Sultan a worthy ruler by aligning with nizam !And in his place put a Hindu Raja at mysore!EThey dismantledSikh empire and even in muslim doninated Kashnir J&K they sold to Sepoy or chamcha Dogra of Maharajah Ranjit singh's army !They deliberately did not choose a Muslim ruler for J&K!
Now time has come to undo misdeeds of history !Let Islam prevail from kashmir To Kanyakumari !Hindu can nver be trusted with by any community !Sikh masscre 1984- Babri Destruction 1992-christain masacre in Orrissa and and gujarat muslim genocide !all coomunities that r not PAGAN must unite and even accept Islam since it is more peaceful and also destructive for PAGANS!So let Islam prevail from Kashmir To Kanyakumari !This is the future of subcontinent brother !this is the fate !Let us all join together and destroy our common enemies!
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Jija of Bahgwananteswar wrote:
Time that Islam prevail from Kashmir to Kanya kumari !All Hindu Pagans be marked and punished as per Abrahmic laws!They be dispatched from Sydney West and middle east!
Sikhs must realize that Hindus r their enemy No. i!See here too a Punjabi Hindu pouring venom all over!all Punjabi Hindus r same !
Even Ranjit singh was Gandu Hindu King and lasy Guru gobind Singh was fanatic Hindu!So what these achived !All ills of Sikhs r due to Guru GobinsdSingh whims and fancies!
after death of Ranjit singh so called Maharajah his son Dalip Singh converted to Christianity!There was no Sikh clergy Granthi at Ranjt singh's Darbar but Brahmins pandits tantric only!and one of the Brahmins who converted to Christanmity was made Teacher of Dalip Singh!And Dalip singh on his own accepted Christianity!
Englishmen cleverly took over Sikh empire and made even friends with common Sikhs !Sikhs were too loyal and innocent too who readily obeyed orders from their Lords gurus and English accepted their loyality!That is history!But what happened that English knew that Muslim were more danger to thei rule and so they dismantled most brave Muslim rulers one by one by cunning !First they destroyed Tipu Sultan a worthy ruler by aligning with nizam !And in his place put a Hindu Raja at mysore!EThey dismantledSikh empire and even in muslim doninated Kashnir J&K they sold to Sepoy or chamcha Dogra of Maharajah Ranjit singh's army !They deliberately did not choose a Muslim ruler for J&K!
Now time has come to undo misdeeds of history !Let Islam prevail from kashmir To Kanyakumari !Hindu can nver be trusted with by any community !Sikh masscre 1984- Babri Destruction 1992-christain masacre in Orrissa and and gujarat muslim genocide !all coomunities that r not PAGAN must unite and even accept Islam since it is more peaceful and also destructive for PAGANS!So let Islam prevail from Kashmir To Kanyakumari !This is the future of subcontinent brother !this is the fate !Let us all join together and destroy our common enemies!
oh dude just SHUT UP!!
U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SIKHI SO JUST DON'T BOTHER TALKING NONSENSE!!

Only a fool listens to the words of the fool. What are the signs of the fool?
What does the fool do? A fool is stupid (Maya stricken);
he dies of false ego-sense (his spiritual life is dead).
(In intoxication of Maya and egotism, whatever he does) his actions always
bring him pain; he lives in pain (sggs 953).
Jat

Hurstville, Australia

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Any Bhappe Here?????

Can any Bhappe answer me

Why...
Bhappe are the sister fu...er???
Why
most of them marriage close relatives???
arachosia

Bhopal, India

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Jat wrote:
Any Bhappe Here?????
Can any Bhappe answer me
Why...
Bhappe are the sister fu...er???
Why
most of them marriage close relatives???
because we dont wanna make our blood dirty by marrying you low caste jats and tarkhans....
Jat

Sydney, Australia

#7 Jul 28, 2012
arachosia wrote:
<quoted text>
because we dont wanna make our blood dirty by marrying you low caste jats and tarkhans....
ha ha , a pakistani refuge calling us low cast
by the wAY, WE ALSO DON'T WANT TO MIX WITH BHAPPE

can you tellme,
can't you find anyone who is not ur close relative for marriage with in your cast??

for your info, jat doen't marry the close relatives nor they intermaarry with other,
but you, bhappe give their daughters to anyone who have money
either he is baman, chamar or bihari bhaiya
Jatt Surma

Donvale, Australia

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Jat wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha , a pakistani refuge calling us low cast

can you tellme,
can't you find anyone who is not ur close relative for marriage with in your cast??

for your info, jat doen't marry the close relatives nor they intermaarry with other,
we cant even marry within 4 surnames
Bhappe di bund maro

Sydney, Australia

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Bhappe di bund maro
kickkkkk themmm
out of punjab, send them back to potahar
Singh

London, UK

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Jat wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha , a pakistani refuge calling us low cast
can you tellme,

There we go, another ignorant person calling himself a sikh! That's y u see ur girls gettin trapped by sulleh! Y do u think there are more muslims every day coz they have something called unity! And about 'bhappe'! Learn the history mate u ignorant fool! They have been living there for over 14 generations! Do some research and then talk, watch the katha by sant maskin singh ji then u will know what's its about to be a 'bhappa' as u say it!
Jat

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go, another ignorant person calling himself a sikh! That's y u see ur girls gettin trapped by sulleh! Y do u think there are more muslims every day coz they have something called unity! And about 'bhappe'! Learn the history mate u ignorant fool! They have been living there for over 14 generations! Do some research and then talk, watch the katha by sant maskin singh ji then u will know what's its about to be a 'bhappa' as u say it!
I don't care about religion
for me, a Jat is jat
I don't discriminate on the basis of religion
for me a sikh or a hindu jats are equall
the vast majority of hindu jats are arya samaji(haryana, western UP)
in western rajhasthan a lot are bisnoi and
in punjab, predomently sikh, whatever they foloow
but they neither follow the brahmins

in case of Bhappe, either they are sikh or hindu
they are servrnt of brahmin

jats have dignity while Khatris and arora have money but they lack the self respect
Singh

UK

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Jat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about religion
for me, a Jat is jat
I don't discriminate on the basis of religion
for me a sikh or a hindu jats are equall
the vast majority of hindu jats are arya samaji(haryana, western UP)
in western rajhasthan a lot are bisnoi and
in punjab, predomently sikh, whatever they foloow
but they neither follow the brahmins
in case of Bhappe, either they are sikh or hindu
they are servrnt of brahmin
jats have dignity while Khatris and arora have money but they lack the self respect
Well the way u talk seems like u 'know' so much about bhappe! Tell me exactly what a 'bhappa' is then!!!
jat

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the way u talk seems like u 'know' so much about bhappe! Tell me exactly what a 'bhappa' is then!!!
the meaning of "bhappa" is like brother, no thing wrong with this word,
look when people use this beautiful word for khatris and arora
the word itself corrupted

you want me to write what i know about the Bhappa(khatris and arora)
ok than listen

they are one of the most corrupted people in punjab
they are number one sudhkhor
most are greedy in nature,

what really sucks is, they lick the arse of brahmin

there's girls don't have any character
they don't mind to marriage with bamans as well as hindi belt bhaiya

most importantely they marriage close relatives
etc...
enough or you want more?????
Jat

Sydney, Australia

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Typical Bhappe girl: Sunny leone
Nazir

Donvale, Australia

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Jat wrote:
Typical Bhappe girl: Sunny leone
hahaha
Surender Pruthi

Delhi, India

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Unfortunately,this discussion turned nasty.We should restrain ourselves from making derogatory aspersions.
The reality is that every walk or vocation of life is
essential for the social set-up.The Jats grow food,
the Bhappes ensure their marketing or arrange finances for the cultivators.Or,the Jats,even,render services in the security apparatus.So,needless to say,our's futile attempts of upmanship is to disturb this well-order constitution or make-up of the community life.Therefore,we need to desist from spitt
ing venoms against each other.
Jija of Bahgwananteswar

Delhi, India

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Hindus whether from India Australia sydney Jat or khatri r matherchod Dalal of their daughters and sisters!
This Hindu from Sydney making money from the choots of his daughters sisters as he was doing in India too.
ime that Islam prevail from Kashmir to Kanya kumari !All Hindu Pagans be marked and punished as per Abrahmic laws!They be dispatched from Sydney West and middle east!
The fire that these maqtherchod Randi ke baap Hindus has strted from Assam will destroy these matherchod Haramoi Hindus where they may be India - England Australia USa or Sydney ........
Jija of Bahgwananteswar

Delhi, India

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Harami Matherchod Randi ka baap Hindu from Sydney why u have r become silent now!
I know u r Harami child and Harami Dalal of ur daughters and have no guts to write now...ha ha ha ha ha ha Sala Harami Matherchod Haryana ka apni betion ka dalal .....Matherchod teri betion behno ki choot phod di gaand mar di ....Sale Hindu Gandu Harami the fore that u matherchod Harami Hindus have started from Assam will destroy u even in Sydney ..Sala harami Gandu matherchod Hindu ....
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Ahh bhappas funny
haryana Ka chora

Kirrawee, Australia

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Jija of Bahgwananteswar wrote:
Harami Matherchod Randi ka baap Hindu from Sydney why u have r become silent now!
I know u r Harami child and Harami Dalal of ur daughters and have no guts to write now...ha ha ha ha ha ha Sala Harami Matherchod Haryana ka apni betion ka dalal .....Matherchod teri betion behno ki choot phod di gaand mar di ....Sale Hindu Gandu Harami the fore that u matherchod Harami Hindus have started from Assam will destroy u even in Sydney ..Sala harami Gandu matherchod Hindu ....
Hello Mr. Refugi
don't forgot, Jat of east punjab and delhi helped you people at the time of partition, we welcome you, provides shelters and protection
while you people always shows ant-jat nature, especially against the those of Haryana
James Bund

UK

#23 Oct 2, 2012
Ek bhappa sau syappa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only 2 Gujjus could OWN ALL OF PUNJAB (Jan '08) 3 hr Hello 52
Why Sikhism has always been a false religion. (Nov '12) 5 hr CANADIAN 195
who dare to compare shudra jatt with royal rajput (Dec '11) 6 hr rohit 2,615
Sikh Rajputs (Sep '07) 7 hr hehe this 819
Haryana jat vs punjabi jatt (Nov '13) 10 hr Pandat 007 119
hindu ladka kutta hota hai (Aug '11) 11 hr shivaji raje 571
1984,How did Indians reply to Bhenchod Sikhs w... (Apr '13) 11 hr Sikhchristhinduja... 147
More from around the web