Sikh girls with black boyfriends/husb...

Sikh girls with black boyfriends/husbands

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 76
Next Last
Baldev Sidhu

Nuneaton, UK

#1 Jan 21, 2008
I live in Leicester, Uk. I've recently noticed a phenomenon in the last 3 years, in the amount of sikh sisters goin out with black guys & ultimately gettin married to them.

My cousin, from Birmingham, recently got married to a black guy, & to make matters worse the turd is a muslim. & she's become a 'pati'(apostate)by converting to Islam 2. my uncle n aunty are distraught with anguish coz they r amrit kar. & especially in birmingham this trend of sikh girls marrying black guys to the utter diapproval of their parents is on the increase.

Where r we sikhs goin wrong? y r we findin it so difficult to preserve the way of life taught by our gurus? is it the hypocrisy of our men folk for eg. as sikhs we know that booze is forbidden 2 us. we often hear our fathers tellin us, esp. our girls how bad it is, but given any excuse for a party u know that dad of ours is gona cum home bladdered on spirits! & wen our gilrs witness this hypocritical behaviour of theirs they just say, f""k this! i'm gona do wot i plz if my ole man does wot he plz. & in cum black/muslim guys, who take advantage of our sikh girls. & the worst thing is when they convert to islam.

i've got an aunty in bradford, who went 2 study accountancy there, 10 odd years ago. the bitch never came bak coz she found herself a paki & became a muslim. the last we heard about her, is that she wears the full muslim ninja outfit & lectures in islam...What the f""k!

4 too long in this country we sikhs keep our identity alive by gloryfying the history of our gurus. thats all great but how about practicing wot we take so much pride in.

look at muslims in this country, irrespective of their race or colour, they remain staedfast to their religion, just look how abuzz their mosques r 365 days of the year...& then there is us lot...wot do we do? trundel along to the gudwara once a week, with shocking indiffrence & absent minded. the only time we show the zeal for our faith is when we meet other sikhs. & wen we do meet, u know wots goin on in our minds? we put on a deceptive show of faith, lauding to each other the wonders of our religion & inside the our hearts & minds the disease of apathy couldn't careless.

As sikhs we can no longer keep brushin the probelms that have inflicted our community under the table. we need balls & admit our arrant short comings so we may correct ourselves. if we don't, give it 3 to 4 successive generations, siki in this country would have been bansihed & like churches our gurdwaras will have become either mosques or halal restaurants! which has already happened to two gurdwaras in Peterborough. One's a halal meat shop & the other a clothes shop sellin muslim clothes. It's time for reformation of the western sikh community.
USAJACKMAN

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2008
for most sikh, sikh culture is dancing to bhangra and drinking

sikh, need to get their priority straight

not sure, why your topic is so irritating, marrying a black guy is not as bad as seeing a sikh girl drinking and screwing around after the clubs

better she marry a kalu and stay home and preserve her dignity
kaur

Abingdon, UK

#4 Jan 22, 2008
wot about sikh men marrying someone from amother race or religion. y doesn't any1 c these girls as humans?
wots the point in getting married to a sikh who is an alcoholic, and getting a masters in his kitchen and suffering years of domestic violence when you could marry someone else and live a happy respectable life? maybe the 'kalu' or the 'paki' is the way forward!!!
the shops maybe a halal meat shop, however it caters for the needs of the community, not many sikhs in peterorough fancy becoming a butcher, Do u?
The shop selling 'muslim clothes'are selling clothes from india often from a sikh wholesaler to all different races and religions.
human

Abingdon, UK

#5 Jan 22, 2008
mayb sikh men need 2 raise there standards so sikh women have something to look forward 2 after marrying a sikh man, other then the kitchen, sewa for the in-laws and producing boyz!!!!!!
Vikram

Nuneaton, UK

#6 Jan 22, 2008
If u madam 'kaur' r really are a sikh then shame on u 4 even mentioning the unmentionable of marrying a bas***d muslim! & as 4 black guys...well how could u! if our sikh women do lust after 'kalas' it's only coz of the size of their schlongs.

a sikh women is better of getting a beating from her sikh husband then even contemplate any1 else from a different religion or race! It's people like u who prove my point of siki losing its value & place in the West. If you were livin in india u'd b shot 4 such 'pati' comments. Our beloved gurus would spit on traitors like u.
__________
kaur wrote:
wot about sikh men marrying someone from amother race or religion. y doesn't any1 c these girls as humans?
wots the point in getting married to a sikh who is an alcoholic, and getting a masters in his kitchen and suffering years of domestic violence when you could marry someone else and live a happy respectable life? maybe the 'kalu' or the 'paki' is the way forward!!!
the shops maybe a halal meat shop, however it caters for the needs of the community, not many sikhs in peterorough fancy becoming a butcher, Do u?
The shop selling 'muslim clothes'are selling clothes from india often from a sikh wholesaler to all different races and religions.
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2008
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "BELOVED GURUS" - YOUR BELOVED GURUS HAD PATHANS FIGHTING IN THEIR ARMIES...THEY TOOK IN ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH AND IM SURE THEY WOULD'VE TAKEN ANY "KALA" SHAKA ZULU WANNABE TOO!
singh

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Jan 23, 2008
Dear Kaur- you presume that all sikhs are alcoholic and that marrying him means getting a masters in the kitchen??? How ignorant!!!!
No wonder the values and culture are being corrupted and lost if not already.
Its that kind of attitude that will be end of us.
Been to Greece??? u can learn something from them and what culture really means- and I dont mean Corfu.
Last time I checked- this sikh earned his flying license at the age of 17, is a qualified technical diving instructer TDI, earned his MD in university- one of 2 degrees. Travelled to over 17 countries- kicked over 100 english butts down the stairs in UK while staying there for 1 year(and I started no fights- just finished them).
and is a dam good shot with a AK-47- u can ask the georgians(x Soviet) about that.
By the way- their women are the most beautiful I have seen anywhere- in apperance, culture manner-aND GOOD in the kitchen too while being modern-
If the Kaurs want to go off with non- sikhs and muslims- they deserve too- why would I a sikh want to go out with a kaur if they have that kind of attitude to life and general- I find no intrest in doing so-
Oh ya- I do drink- its usually once in a while on special occasions- the last time was in tiblisi georgia on a table with freinds- real freinds- u would not understand this cause u just dont know what culture really means- and I dont blame u-its something thats happened over the years to sikhs.
That sure as hell beats ur average english person getting splashed every weekend not knowing his head from his ass and u kaurs think their so cool
and thats the way to be.
singh

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Jan 23, 2008
And to Mr Irvine- u presume to know sikh culutre and claim that it is drinking and dancing bangra?
News flash- sikh culutre was broken and lost after the last maharaja of punjab passed away!\
What u see now just imitation and fragments of so called culture.
If u even want to experiance the essence of what sikh culture was and how far we as sikhs have fallen compared to our forefathers u `ll find it in central Asia-u would have to live there to understand.
The gurus built up the community over many generations- teaching a sikh to be honest and never fear doing right- those were the days to be a sikh was holding ones head high and standing tall!!!
They taught the indivdual in Gatkha- to defend themselves, Persian, Urdu and Punjabi for poetry and literature, Art was nurished- horses from Turkey and academics.Making a sikh a well rounded person-
Kaurs dont even bother teaching there kids PunJABI
these days let alone Gatka-and sikh history. And alot of sikh kids are soft and could not stand up to bullys and racist physical fights-common in uk!!!.
All these lessons the gurus took generations to give to the community are ignored and hence u get- 1984!! I wansnt there but if I was - I would sure have taken as many possible down and died fighting- not helplessly being dragged in frozen fear and being set on fire.Dying does not matter- its how u die that matters.
The young Kaurs fancy Mr Tyrone and Abdull.
The kaurs are the stone of our culture and bringing up sikh kids- from what I have seen in UK- it cracked a long time ago.
NYC KAUR

Babylon, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2008
kaur wrote:
wot about sikh men marrying someone from amother race or religion. y doesn't any1 c these girls as humans?
wots the point in getting married to a sikh who is an alcoholic, and getting a masters in his kitchen and suffering years of domestic violence when you could marry someone else and live a happy respectable life? maybe the 'kalu' or the 'paki' is the way forward!!!
the shops maybe a halal meat shop, however it caters for the needs of the community, not many sikhs in peterorough fancy becoming a butcher, Do u?
The shop selling 'muslim clothes'are selling clothes from india often from a sikh wholesaler to all different races and religions.
Just FYI, the kaur i'm respondin' to isn't me.....i would never freakin' praise a muslim guy.....like i said in a previous post they're all really WEIRD and fckin pedophiles!!!

“Candid. What?”

Since: Jan 08

Alliston, Canada

#11 Jan 23, 2008
Um, so back to the topic about sikhs with black men.
-
I personally have a deep attraction to women of Indian descent. Indian women with black men isn't as prevalent here as it might be in the UK but regardless I think a good majority of them are absolutely gorgeous.
-
And so would a lot of other black men. That's probably the initial reaction. But we know there's more to a woman than her beauty. As long as there's a respect for intellect and values, then I don't see why it should be a big deal. Except for the fact that the black man probably doesn't share the same religion. That IS a big deal, and I believe one of the two should actually conform.
-
As for muslims and sikhs, I can't really take a side. I'm not of muslim or sikh faith. But I must say, my respect for the sikh religion goes beyond your women and extends to its ideals and your pride in it. Cheers.
kiran da best

Bellshill, UK

#12 Jan 23, 2008
Baldev Sidhu wrote:
I live in Leicester, Uk. I've recently noticed a phenomenon in the last 3 years, in the amount of sikh sisters goin out with black guys & ultimately gettin married to them.
My cousin, from Birmingham, recently got married to a black guy, & to make matters worse the turd is a muslim. & she's become a 'pati'(apostate)by converting to Islam 2. my uncle n aunty are distraught with anguish coz they r amrit kar. & especially in birmingham this trend of sikh girls marrying black guys to the utter diapproval of their parents is on the increase.
Where r we sikhs goin wrong? y r we findin it so difficult to preserve the way of life taught by our gurus? is it the hypocrisy of our men folk for eg. as sikhs we know that booze is forbidden 2 us. we often hear our fathers tellin us, esp. our girls how bad it is, but given any excuse for a party u know that dad of ours is gona cum home bladdered on spirits! & wen our gilrs witness this hypocritical behaviour of theirs they just say, f""k this! i'm gona do wot i plz if my ole man does wot he plz. & in cum black/muslim guys, who take advantage of our sikh girls. & the worst thing is when they convert to islam.
i've got an aunty in bradford, who went 2 study accountancy there, 10 odd years ago. the bitch never came bak coz she found herself a paki & became a muslim. the last we heard about her, is that she wears the full muslim ninja outfit & lectures in islam...What the f""k!
4 too long in this country we sikhs keep our identity alive by gloryfying the history of our gurus. thats all great but how about practicing wot we take so much pride in.
look at muslims in this country, irrespective of their race or colour, they remain staedfast to their religion, just look how abuzz their mosques r 365 days of the year...& then there is us lot...wot do we do? trundel along to the gudwara once a week, with shocking indiffrence & absent minded. the only time we show the zeal for our faith is when we meet other sikhs. & wen we do meet, u know wots goin on in our minds? we put on a deceptive show of faith, lauding to each other the wonders of our religion & inside the our hearts & minds the disease of apathy couldn't careless.
As sikhs we can no longer keep brushin the probelms that have inflicted our community under the table. we need balls & admit our arrant short comings so we may correct ourselves. if we don't, give it 3 to 4 successive generations, siki in this country would have been bansihed & like churches our gurdwaras will have become either mosques or halal restaurants! which has already happened to two gurdwaras in Peterborough. One's a halal meat shop & the other a clothes shop sellin muslim clothes. It's time for reformation of the western sikh community.
the reason why we going backwards in our sikh community is becasue of cast systems. tell ya truth my parents would neva allowed me to go out wid a non-jatt (ps. im jatti) where i live there is majority muslim community, i could of gone out wid a dirty paki but i didnt after my parents taught me our sikhism history, these girls must not knw wat our history is and i think we all shuld and dat might help them to realise wat they doing.
wolves ace

Wolverhampton, UK

#13 Jan 23, 2008
kiran da best wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why we going backwards in our sikh community is becasue of cast systems. tell ya truth my parents would neva allowed me to go out wid a non-jatt (ps. im jatti) where i live there is majority muslim community, i could of gone out wid a dirty paki but i didnt after my parents taught me our sikhism history, these girls must not knw wat our history is and i think we all shuld and dat might help them to realise wat they doing.
sat sri akal sister
hey kiran u k how u been keeping

i have 2 agree with this sister being brought up in the midlands, around a majority muslim population(by the way my dads a muslim) it is the caste system that is keeping us back, muslims have a caste system aswell its called CONVERTING the non beliviers. and they are suceeding itz not just the pakis dat are muslim, africa has the greatest muslim population in the world. so while our sisters are on their gaurd against the pakis, the muslims from africa just take over.
Anyone that knows-
who the are
what they are
and most importantly what their culture and religion is will not want to go outside it.
its all about education.
no point in going and getting a masters degree if all you gonna do is get pissed.

people especially my sisters open your eyes dont fall for peer presure a paki might have a phat car, always being the centre of attention n dat crap, but ask yourself wheres he got the money from, 90% of the time its from drugs and extortion, e.t.c. and i no islam does not teach that. so if these sula cnt even stick to their religion are they ganna stick with you.
USAJACKMAN

Santa Ana, CA

#14 Jan 23, 2008
Baldev Sidhu wrote:
If u madam 'kaur' r really are a sikh then shame on u 4 even mentioning the unmentionable of marrying a bas***d muslim! & as 4 black guys...well how could u! if our sikh women do lust after 'kalas' it's only coz of the size of their schlongs.
a sikh women is better of getting a beating from her sikh husband then even contemplate any1 else from a different religion or race! It's people like u who prove my point of siki losing its value & place in the West. If you were livin in india u'd b shot 4 such 'pati' comments. Our beloved gurus would spit on traitors like u.
__________
<quoted text>
you are talking bullshit, sikhism does not teach beating a women

you are a jaat hindu or jaat muslim
USAJACKMAN

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Jan 23, 2008
Dustyn wrote:
Um, so back to the topic about sikhs with black men.
-
I personally have a deep attraction to women of Indian descent. Indian women with black men isn't as prevalent here as it might be in the UK but regardless I think a good majority of them are absolutely gorgeous.
-
And so would a lot of other black men. That's probably the initial reaction. But we know there's more to a woman than her beauty. As long as there's a respect for intellect and values, then I don't see why it should be a big deal. Except for the fact that the black man probably doesn't share the same religion. That IS a big deal, and I believe one of the two should actually conform.
-
As for muslims and sikhs, I can't really take a side. I'm not of muslim or sikh faith. But I must say, my respect for the sikh religion goes beyond your women and extends to its ideals and your pride in it. Cheers.
look bro you may be attracted to indian women,

but sikh girls happen to be minority in india

they are mostly indo-aryan

so the indian girls you are talking about in general are not sikh girls

take care jack
Vikram

Nuneaton, UK

#16 Jan 24, 2008
hi

“Candid. What?”

Since: Jan 08

Alliston, Canada

#17 Jan 24, 2008
USAJACKMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
look bro you may be attracted to indian women,
but sikh girls happen to be minority in india
they are mostly indo-aryan
so the indian girls you are talking about in general are not sikh girls
take care jack
They're almost as prevalent as Hindu's here. uh, jack.
Vikram

Nuneaton, UK

#18 Jan 24, 2008
Satsri akal Bro Bal

The only reason these Sikh sisters are lusting after black men is cos of: their 'reputed' big penises, apparently they last much longer in the sack, & coz they've got sexual rythum .I mean if u look at black men they're not exactly good looking are they are? At my work place, i know of such a sikh sister, whose goin out wid a black guy. I asked her, why? & she just spat it out, "coz his d**k is bigger than any sikh guy i know of". I was livied at 1st, but soon realised that to such girls, the meaning of their life resides in thier genitals. How sad is that, if ur 'be all & end all' revolves around sex? U've totally missed the message of our beloved gurus.

But once these girls have have satisfied their curiosity, we know that they will cum bak home. Instaed of the sikh community shunning such girls we need to rehabilitate them by teaching them our glorious sikh history.

__________
Baldev Sidhu wrote:
I live in Leicester, Uk. I've recently noticed a phenomenon in the last 3 years, in the amount of sikh sisters goin out with black guys & ultimately gettin married to them.
My cousin, from Birmingham, recently got married to a black guy, & to make matters worse the turd is a muslim. & she's become a 'pati'(apostate)by converting to Islam 2. my uncle n aunty are distraught with anguish coz they r amrit kar. & especially in birmingham this trend of sikh girls marrying black guys to the utter diapproval of their parents is on the increase.
Where r we sikhs goin wrong? y r we findin it so difficult to preserve the way of life taught by our gurus? is it the hypocrisy of our men folk for eg. as sikhs we know that booze is forbidden 2 us. we often hear our fathers tellin us, esp. our girls how bad it is, but given any excuse for a party u know that dad of ours is gona cum home bladdered on spirits! & wen our gilrs witness this hypocritical behaviour of theirs they just say, f""k this! i'm gona do wot i plz if my ole man does wot he plz. & in cum black/muslim guys, who take advantage of our sikh girls. & the worst thing is when they convert to islam.
i've got an aunty in bradford, who went 2 study accountancy there, 10 odd years ago. the bitch never came bak coz she found herself a paki & became a muslim. the last we heard about her, is that she wears the full muslim ninja outfit & lectures in islam...What the f""k!
4 too long in this country we sikhs keep our identity alive by gloryfying the history of our gurus. thats all great but how about practicing wot we take so much pride in.
look at muslims in this country, irrespective of their race or colour, they remain staedfast to their religion, just look how abuzz their mosques r 365 days of the year...& then there is us lot...wot do we do? trundel along to the gudwara once a week, with shocking indiffrence & absent minded. the only time we show the zeal for our faith is when we meet other sikhs. & wen we do meet, u know wots goin on in our minds? we put on a deceptive show of faith, lauding to each other the wonders of our religion & inside the our hearts & minds the disease of apathy couldn't careless.
As sikhs we can no longer keep brushin the probelms that have inflicted our community under the table. we need balls & admit our arrant short comings so we may correct ourselves. if we don't, give it 3 to 4 successive generations, siki in this country would have been bansihed & like churches our gurdwaras will have become either mosques or halal restaurants! which has already happened to two gurdwaras in Peterborough. One's a halal meat shop & the other a clothes shop sellin muslim clothes. It's time for reformation of the western sikh community.
Rupinder

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Jan 24, 2008
Being a sikh women married to a sikh man. What is wrong with sikh men??? My husband is awesome. You girls really need to stop with the sterotype. There are alot of educated, smart, classy sikh men. You girls need to get out of the ghetto so you can find sikh men!!!
Gurjodh Singh

Pune, India

#21 Jan 24, 2008
It is really a shame on the Sikh girls.
Sikh religion gives much more rights to women than islam.
BUT the point is :-
THESE SIKH WOMEN NEED A FAT DICK AND NOT ANY RIGHTS/GOOD FAMILY LIFE.

AND THEIR PARENTS R TO BLAME TOO:-
THE PARENTS SHOULD TEACH SIKH KIDS WHAT THE MUSLIMS DID FOR 100s OF YEARS IN INDIA:- CONVERTING BY FORCE, ABDUCTING SIKH/HINDU GIRLS,
LOOTING SIKHS/HINDUS TO ENRICH THE MUSLIMS.

I AM SURE IF AS SIKH GIRL KNOWS THE REAL NATURE OF THESE MUSLIMS SHE WILL NEVER GO AND GET HAMMERED BY HIM, OR SHE SHOULD CONVERT HIM INTO SIKHI, AND RELIEVE THE WORLD OF AT LEAST 1 FOLLOWER OF A 7TH CENTURY PAEDOPHILE.
Sundeep

Nuneaton, UK

#23 Jan 25, 2008
hi gurjodh

I agree that those sikh sisters who choose well endowed men over less well endowed men, well then thats their prerogative in the same way some of us sikh men like big bossomed women over small breasted women.

However i can't agree with u on the notion of denying them their rights coz they may luv a black/muslim man with a large private part. If they see the errors of their ways & accept the fact that the sikhi way of life is more than the lust of a big penis, then we should help our sikh sisters in any way we can, & by such actions we will be true 2 the teaching of our gurus. After all we're only human & we're likely 2 slip from time 2 time as long as we don't become entrenched in our errant ways.

So 2 all the patriarchs of the sikh community, give sikh women a chance.

__________
Gurjodh Singh wrote:
It is really a shame on the Sikh girls.
Sikh religion gives much more rights to women than islam.
BUT the point is :-
THESE SIKH WOMEN NEED A FAT DICK AND NOT ANY RIGHTS/GOOD FAMILY LIFE.
AND THEIR PARENTS R TO BLAME TOO:-
THE PARENTS SHOULD TEACH SIKH KIDS WHAT THE MUSLIMS DID FOR 100s OF YEARS IN INDIA:- CONVERTING BY FORCE, ABDUCTING SIKH/HINDU GIRLS,
LOOTING SIKHS/HINDUS TO ENRICH THE MUSLIMS.
I AM SURE IF AS SIKH GIRL KNOWS THE REAL NATURE OF THESE MUSLIMS SHE WILL NEVER GO AND GET HAMMERED BY HIM, OR SHE SHOULD CONVERT HIM INTO SIKHI, AND RELIEVE THE WORLD OF AT LEAST 1 FOLLOWER OF A 7TH CENTURY PAEDOPHILE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mazhabi chudai?? 3 min sameer hot 58
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 3 min rajes 12,733
40+ aur moti auntyo ko chodna h 5 min sameer hot 61
Tumhare ghar ki sabse badi randi kaun hi tumhar... 6 min rajes 135
pyasi housewife (Jun '15) 15 min sameer hot 19,105
bahen ko kis umar may chodna chiya (Mar '15) 23 min pappu 260
wife swapping (May '15) 49 min Amit 722
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 5 hr zuber 24,919
More from around the web