Muslim gang rapes 13 year old Sikh child

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Concerned parent

Luton, UK

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Please Watch sky Channel 847 sangat tv Fri 20 Jan 9pm for Sikh Awareness Society Exclusive interview with parents of 13 year old Sikh girl groomed for sex by Muslims. The program may be distressing to some viewers. Please pass this text onto others.
sikk girl

UK

#2 Jan 22, 2012
I was waiting very patiently for Sikh TV to air it on Friday. Now did I miss something cos I didn't hear them mention it. This issue is so widespread - not just affecting sikh girls but white girls too. We are all affected by this so there should be more awareness in form of media etc.
Rashpal Singh

UK

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Just heard sangat tv rep defend why the programme on grooming wasn't shown on Friday as planned. Interview given on Punjab radio. The sikh awareness society rep, was so right. It's a big shame that our broadcasters can't even come together to and unite, and fight against this evil grooming!! It's organised and rife. Protect your sikh daughters and sisters by making them completely aware of these grooming individuals who seem to be of Muslim origin..... Broadcasters, do you job, broadcast against this evil. Man up!!

Since: Dec 11

Barnsley, UK

#4 Jan 22, 2012
I know two white girls go to my daughters skool who were groomed by Muslim men..these girls r children for.god sake aged 9 and 12.. I was shocked when my.daughter Claire told me.the 12 year old is pregnant..this stuff about jihad fucked up holy war against kafirs wtf ...its evil...Im surprised however after this has happened to a 13Sikh child ..why the khalsa has not roared out in .ange..Im really surprised nothing has kicked of...anyway i told my kids when u see a ninja Muslim on the street cross the road or if in a queue with one change queue..i also heard but don't know if it true Muhammad the profit that is could not read or write ..and did not write the quran it was written many years after his own people stoned him to death ...what a fucked up way to live ..well at least Im not going hell
sikh girl

Cinderford, UK

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Thanks for clearing that one up!
At Woolwich Gurdwara (a few years back now) a sikh man told the Sangat what he witnessed at a March in Leeds. It was muslims protesting about something or another! This sikh man saw muslim women dressed up in ninja outfits lol, sorry I mean burkas! These so called muslim women where carrying banners saying K-to-K. Sikh man asked people around him what that meant...it stood for 'Kaur to Khan'. These were sikh girls who coverted & now were calling on other sikhs to do the same. The sikh man left there with so much sadness. What could he do other than educate other sikh girls & boys too (some have also converted).

If a sikh girl converted, yes it would be very sad for her family but for her religion too, but if that's the choice she wants to make, let her. She's made her bed...but when you see sikh (or should I say wannabe muslim) women encouraging others to covert too, that really gets my goat. If someone did that to me, I'd tell them politely to Fuck Off! If they still persisted, I'd have the bitch! How dare anyone try & ram that down my throat. I have never dissed the Karan & I never would. I've been brought up to respect every religion regardless of creed, colour etc. There are a lot of good muslims out there but sadly they all get tarred with the same brush. I'm sure the muslim community are disgusted at the way some of these young muslim lads behave.

I know many people are angered by what's happened to this poor 13 year old & some will take it out on all muslims. This isn't fair on decent muslims. The gov't and police & religious leaders need to deal with this serious problem. Parents need to educate their kids without attacking the whole muslim race. We are sikhs are proud of it but that doesn't need to turn into arrogance. Muslim parents need to educate their kids especially the lads. I can't help thinking that these behaviours have been learnt by their parents, older relatives etc ie parents make it known to their kids that muslim women are the worthy ones only.
Anyway enough of my long speech...I end that note on 'There's only one God'.
kau

Belvedere, UK

#8 Jan 23, 2012
I told my children to stay away from mulsim and they never never should be friend with them.fuck them. we all should do something about it this is disgusting
Raj

Perth, UK

#9 Jan 23, 2012
I have written to Sangat TV asking why they did not show the above program and suggest you all do same.
im KAUR no need 2say more

Consett, UK

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Hi Sikh girl well impressed with your views. you are absolutely right we've been brought up to respect every religion in a same way. but some people don't understand this. i am soo shocked when i heard about this 13 years old girl i feel so sorry for her and i pray to Waheguru jI to GIVE STRENGTH to the girl and her family to get over this grief.

Its a shame that we not been able to do much about these matters ,,otherwise how dare these muslim guys are to play these dirty tricks with our sisters.they should be ashamed and their parents should more ashamed that THEY given birth to animals not to humans.

these people never been trustworthy as we all know what they've done with Our 10th Guru. and still our Sikh sisters trusting them its such a shame.
please please i request to all the Sikh ladies to educate your daughters, sisters about this, tell them about our history

SIKH KOM is pure and KHALAS KOM AND WE NOT GONA LET ANY DIRT COME INTO OUR KOM.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE
im KAUR no need 2say more

Consett, UK

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Raj wrote:
I have written to Sangat TV asking why they did not show the above program and suggest you all do same.
hi raj I've sent an email to SANGAT tv and kindly asked them to telecast the program .
Singh_all_the_wa y

Windsor, UK

#12 Jan 23, 2012
This topic was discussed on Punjab radio and appears that Sangat TV gave into pressure from the police. Its a very sensitive subject and suspected that by airing it, tensions between the two communities would have resulted in violence / riots. In my own opnion, Sangat need to get this documentary approved by ofcom and then run it by lawers and if these two do not have any objections then air the damn tape !
Lalla Lahori Raam

Europe

#13 Jan 23, 2012
If any Sikh Bother/Sister gets hold please post on you tube.
Nazir Ahmed Dhillon

Australia

#14 Jan 23, 2012
This is disgusting they really bring shame to islam and shoukd go to jail for life
Singh afghani

Eton, UK

#15 Jan 23, 2012
How ppl saying he is Muslim shame on Islam religion Quran not say do this bat thing We r in Afghanistan we all respect all religion this is not musliman religion this is bemaan religion fuck this religion I proud to be Sikh SINGH IS KING WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
nanak di pehn nu lahn

UK

#16 Jan 23, 2012
A 43-year-old sikh man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for raping his minor daughter for over three years with the court terming his offence as "too heinous" and "committed in total disregard to moral and social values."

Additional sessions judge Anju Bajaj Chandna also imposed a fine of Rs 30,000 on convict Tek Bahadur singh against whom his teenaged daughter herself had lodged the FIR last March.

"The offence committed by the convict is more serious in manner that he did not even spare his own daughter. Instead of protecting the prosecutrix being the biological father, the convict in total disregard to moral and social values went on ruining her life by committing immoral act of highest order.
Disabled Sullah Da Bapu

UK

#17 Jan 23, 2012
nanak di pehn nu lahn
Halifax, UK

Look stupid disabled puttar this was fudu-hindu. He was your ancestor because that i where you are
from before you convert to pedo religion. Please
remember allah is a bastard and his messenger was
kiddy fiddler.
Singh

Luton, UK

#18 Jan 24, 2012
nanak di pehn nu lahn wrote:
A 43-year-old sikh man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for raping his minor daughter for over three years with the court terming his offence as "too heinous" and "committed in total disregard to moral and social values."
Additional sessions judge Anju Bajaj Chandna also imposed a fine of Rs 30,000 on convict Tek Bahadur singh against whom his teenaged daughter herself had lodged the FIR last March.
"The offence committed by the convict is more serious in manner that he did not even spare his own daughter. Instead of protecting the prosecutrix being the biological father, the convict in total disregard to moral and social values went on ruining her life by committing immoral act of highest order.
All Sikhs would condemn this (if indeed it is even real and not taqqiya). However most sullahs take pride in child rape, just like Mohammed raping the child Ayesha.
Nazir Ahmed Dhillon

Ivanhoe, Australia

#19 Jan 24, 2012
Singh wrote:
<quoted text>All Sikhs would condemn this (if indeed it is even real and not taqqiya). However most sullahs take pride in child rape, just like Mohammed raping the child Ayesha.
no we dont and that was a marriage 14 centuries back paglaa
mard singh

Belfast, UK

#20 Jan 24, 2012
Nazir Ahmed Dhillon wrote:
<quoted text>
no we dont and that was a marriage 14 centuries back paglaa
It is still happening in most muslim countries, as the muslims accept the example set by mohammed as a good example.
sikh girl

UK

#21 Jan 24, 2012
Hey 'im KAUR no need 2say more' I hear ya, we think the same so all good.

To the Sikh Afghan - what's it like being a sikh is that country? Apologies if u live in UK. I saw this sikh afghan on way to india & he told me that sikhs have to wear arm bands so others know what religious group their from. Is this true?

To my fellow sikhs, we bigger & better than those sad people who call themselves muslims - they are nothing but an insult to islam & to decent muslims! Let them say whatever but each time they do & insult the sikh religion, they will get Parp. They surely won't be going to paradise...

I hope Sangat tv show the programme.
Sikh Mazhabi

Leicester, UK

#24 Jan 25, 2012
Erm... Why is this a surprise to you jatts? The majority of pakistani muslims are jatts. You people are same blood.

Go to Punjab and see the majority of rape cases are done by jatt sikhs.

"at least one rape is reported from the state daily and a woman is murdered every second day. And at least one case of molestation and two women kidnappings are reported every 24 hours."
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/26776...

Some cases are so terrible. A couple of months ago a bihari minor 9 yearold beggar girl wandered into a gurdwara looking for food and the jatt granthi and "Sevadars" raped her inside the Gurdwara.

Another case in punjab in the summer that just went past. A little girl was playing on her bicycle and a jatt sikh man abducted her and took her to the local gym and there she was gang raped by the other men.

You people also rape girls from lower castes many under 16 in your villages. You jatt sikhs commit nothing but "castist paedophilia"

You jatt sikhs also have the highest rate of female infanticide in punjab, you kill your own unborn females...shame.

Its a good job paki males are raping your slutti jattis here in england. Slowly you under cover sullahs will be bread out of sikhism. You jatts are a disgrace to sikhism, contributed nothing but were the first in line to eat its fruit.
I could not shed a tear for this 13 year old jatti good riddance. Now your daughters are being raped and molested, what goes around comes around. Once again you jatt males are impotent, had this been a girl from my caste i would literally burn down their mosque.

WGJKK WGJKF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
punjab housewife secret sex relationship whatsa... (Aug '15) 9 min Privasi 267
mera beta mujhe chodna chahta h kya sare bete h... 10 min Raju 420
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 10 min seexxyyogi 13,270
Hindu lund in Randi muslim girl's bund !! 39 min banchod 45
pyasi housewife (Jun '15) 43 min banchod 20,442
kiya sagi bahan ko chodna sahi he (Apr '15) 1 hr gol 718
kyonsi tv actress sabse jada hot hai aur kyo (Nov '15) 2 hr jatt bhai 46
apni behan ke bare me gandi gandi baaten karna (Jan '13) 4 hr salman A 1,909
More from around the web