Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

YES.........Bollywood Actor Shahrukh Khan,a muslim from delhi...was converted to Hinduiasm when he was going to marry his lover GAURI,
the marriage ceremony took place in hindu style where he KABOOL HINDUISM,,but told his father in law that he is ACTING on TV serials as"SHAHRUKH KHAN" so he cannot change his name..

his father accepted his proposal as vetren Actor DILIP KUMAR who is a actually muslim uses a hindu name as DILIP KUMAR. so they given him permission to retain his name....even if you see a documentry made on SRK's life you will find his both childrens reciting "GAYATRI MANTRA" the name of his childrens were also taken from hindu mythology warriors Aryaan & Suhana.....
actauly this muslims are very greedy form hindu girls and many had converted to Hinduism...
another example is AAMIR KHAN, he married KIRAN a hindu girl but before he also converted to HINDUISM....and theree marriage also took place in hindu style.....
next is SAIF ALI KHAN..he also converting to hinduism as he is going to marry kareena kapoor..
kuckar_dig_backi fran

Kungsängen, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Muslim or Hindu , he is a good Indian, which is quite unusual to find these days in India
hindu boy

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

yahoo,srk is a hindu.amir khan is also hindu.saif ali khan is going to b hindu.yahoo,wishing that salman khan will be a hindu.proud to b a hindu.yahoo,yahoo,yahoo.
Farhan

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

no he is a true muslim.....
Khan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I don't like fuckiest actors
Fateh

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

hindu boy wrote:
yahoo,srk is a hindu.amir khan is also hindu.saif ali khan is going to b hindu.yahoo,wishing that salman khan will be a hindu.proud to b a hindu.yahoo,yahoo,yahoo.
Salman's mother is Hindu. He organizes Ganesh Puja each year . His sister's name is Arpita.
understand

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Yes it is true that its their life and their choice and they can do whatever they want but for an argument's sake its important that one should know the true meaning of being a Muslim Or a Hindu.According to my Knowledge there is no such thing as a modern muslim or a modern Islam.The teachings of Islam or the words of Quran have not been changed from day one til now.One has to learn about Islam to decide if these celebrities are muslims or not.I think even the actor's have not understood the basic concept of Islam otherwise they wouldn't even think of having a 'hindu god' in their house.If they have read the Quran with translation then i am sure they know by now where they stand as far as the religion is concerned.one does not only need a muslim name to cal themselves a muslim!
armaan

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

aak sher haii..kee peenaiy daiy galib sharab masjid may,,toh dussreh insaan bolta hai ke pata nhi masjid allah ka ghar aur tu sharab pee ayega masjid may ,toh woh bola yaa mujhe baata kaha khuda nhi haii...
Iss uppar allama iqbal...jaa pee sharab kaafirr kay dill may woh ayssi jagah hai jaha khuda nhii haii...
Phir aak aur shayar..ali waris....kuy kartee hoo badnaam iqbal kafiir kay dill koo ...khuda har jagah par shayad kafir ko pataa nhi haii..aur joeh laiyte haii naam haaram cheezoeh kaaa ,,,meri samaj say woh he harami haii..toh farhan bhaii inkaiy muhh lagna ...haraam haii
armaan

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

aur baat karte hoo hindu boy apne purreh bhagwan kaiy naam baata doeh ??baddi baat haii ...stories par jee taiy hoo tum loog..joeh aak accha insaan hai...wahi aak accha hindu ,muslim aur christian hai...religion are made by human nt frm god mind it...
Xain khan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

No armaan mazhab to khuda hi banata h .lakin use follow insaan karta h...koi ap ko zabar dasti se ksi or mazhab me nai la sakta ....or wese b sub ko apni apni kabar me jana h...........
Shah Rana

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

u r all bunch of stupids. sulle want the whole universe for themselves, and not only, nothing for anybody else, but no one else anywhere else at all. one way to do that is to marry other religion women. because population increases only through women, four wives at a time are allowed also for the same reason, this will leave no woman for anybody else. again they can divorse them at will and marry more, for them there is no sense in keeping women after their child bearing age, as they can marry younger ones and have more sulla kids because that will increases sulla population faster. in short eventually all sullas and non else either by hook or by crook is the sulla aim. taqya kalamm and the like stuff, sulla religion allows deception. your women married to sullas mean u will have no children and eventually u will disappear as a religion from this universe once forever. they don't love your women, they simply want no non muslims anywhere. foolish sullas are told that if they convert others to sulla ism then heaven is guranteed to them after their death, and this fake bribe works as it is aimed at selfishness and greed the weaknesses of human nature, and sullas for that reason fall for it, just like the people buy the lottory ticket with the hope of getting rich. there are too many such fake bribes and these sullas think that they are real and are ever busy converting other religion people to sulla ism. but all these bribes are fake, anybody can promise anything to anybody in afterlife with ease and immunity as no one have to fullfil these promises here and now. after death all these sullas end up in hell because they end up doing wicked deeds to secure heaven and the like for themselves due to these fake promises. only guarantee one can give is that sulla religion will definately get you to hell, so do convert or remain a sulla if hell is what you must have.
Shah Rana

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

simply aviod all sullas
wannabe scientist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

The choice is their own but they will have to pay the price for all what they said/did one fine day.
Midlaj

Manama, Bahrain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

So Amir khan is hindu and that's the reason he went for hajj yeah??? See how stupid people are these days!!
SRK Is Sunni Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Srk
According to Khan, while he
strongly believes in Islam, he was born sunni muslim family new delhi taj mohammad khan.
I am indian

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

my name is Chetan Mj and shabhir khan in my family we devote both gods.there iz no hindu and muslim. muslims are great friends of hindu . be unity and pakistan muslims and our mualims r enemies becoz exmaple we don't allow to do namaz for there president in our majid becoz our muslims means we devote allah with purity so muslims and hindus are brothers of Indian mother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Sikh Forum right now

Search the Sikh Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Panchanand Giri Bund Mared On TV - Salla Kutta ... 27 min Abhineet Deshpande 1
Great answer to Sudo secular kutta ABP news by ... 40 min Jaduwanshi 50
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) 1 hr mullon ka jija 4,522
Sikhs and Nirankaris - What really happened (Jan '09) 2 hr Saman singh 76
Khatris are not Rajputs. (Jun '11) 2 hr Haraaami Khatri 214
Lord Krishna was not rajput, he belong to chand... (Nov '13) 3 hr roko 280
who dare shudra rajputs to compare with royal y... (Dec '11) 3 hr shyam singh 4,289
•••
•••