<quoted text>
main suicide nahi karna
hahahaha
True Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#50 Jun 29, 2012
sikh of punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just not me everyone in punjab says this- punjab khatam hogya !
apart from drugs there r many more problems that the state is facing. economy is in complete mess- exp.> rev., this leaves little to no money for development that too goes in pocket of corrupt politicians.
no foreign investment- corrupt bureaucracy & policy paralysis to be blamed.
dependence on agriculture- the state has failed to shift the economy towards service sector & man. sector, no reforms in agr. sector, there's a need to give stress on organic farming but gov. has no time for this.
poor economy-->unemployment-- >drug addiction
punjab was no.1 state till 2000 cuz of its people & agr. but now its not even in top 10 states of india cuz other states r moving towards service sector & man. sector but our leadership is still sleeping.
the future generations of punjab will be born with severe disabilities due to adulteration of ground water with chemical wastes & pesticides.
india is no different. a country with 1.3 billon ppl having just 1/6th of infrastructure cannot sustain for long. inflation is uncontrollable. 10 yrs from now there will be riots happening across india.
pak is already a failed state. it has been ranked 5th in the list of failed states. there's more consumption of drugs in pak compared to india.
i lv my religion, community, punjab but cannot ignore the reality.
Thanks for the detailed response. I thought the punjab agriculture sector would be sufficient enough to atleast sustain the state becuase it is pretty much the bread basket of India but I guess it's not enough. It makes perfect sense, that's why alot of punjabis are moving to foreign countries because of the lack of employment and that lack of employment is the result of a non-existant serivce and manufacturing industry. The service and manf. industry is non-existant becuase the leaders have failed to bring in big business companies, not to mention the corruption. Does that sound right?
Minhas

Toronto, Canada

#52 Jun 29, 2012
pandit wrote:
<quoted text>
hindu sings saved this country to arabs and huns.they ruled this country more than any other community.sikh are bigeest pimp.
biggest prostitute was bibi nanki.
Dude don't drag in Bibi Nanki because this fool Fateh wrote something about Hindus. Your anger is misdirected .

Shiva in "de shiva bar mohe" Sikh shabad is reference to Mataji that this idiot Fateh is trying to disparage . So is "Sri Bhagauti Ji". This idiot does not even understand his own religion properly.
Minhas

Toronto, Canada

#53 Jun 29, 2012
Bhagauti Bhagwant Bhaghat Ke Rang
Sada Tyago Dusht Ka Sang

- Sukhmani Sahab
sikh of punjab

Ludhiana, India

#54 Jun 29, 2012
True Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the detailed response. I thought the punjab agriculture sector would be sufficient enough to atleast sustain the state becuase it is pretty much the bread basket of India but I guess it's not enough. It makes perfect sense, that's why alot of punjabis are moving to foreign countries because of the lack of employment and that lack of employment is the result of a non-existant serivce and manufacturing industry. The service and manf. industry is non-existant becuase the leaders have failed to bring in big business companies, not to mention the corruption. Does that sound right?
pretty much! not to forget the step motherly treatment of central gov. which compounds to the problem
True no1 Fateh

Australia

#55 Jun 29, 2012
All Sikhs or Saddiya ( The one who is decayed) are GFN means Good for Nothing, They do not exist.World would and Specially Canada would be better off kicking all Sikhs Out of Canada into the Ocean.
Nazir

Caroline Springs, Australia

#56 Jun 29, 2012
sikh of punjab wrote:
<quoted text>main suicide nahi karna
it cant be to dangerous if sikhs go there every year to Nankana Sahib and hassan abdel
parmjit sharma

United States

#57 Aug 17, 2012
pls chhodo jaat paat ki baten aao sabhi deshbhagaton ka sanmaan karen .kahin is jamele main unki saheedi ko na bhul jaen.main brahmin hun or sab saheedo ko subah shaam prinam karta hun.don't be narowminded love india
FuckAkal Takhat

Australia

#58 Aug 18, 2012
True Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
bamin history is fake. The reality is that Sikhs made largest per capita contribution to the freedom struggle.
Ram Singh
Bhagat Singh, also known as "Shaheed-e-Azam"[18]
Udham Singh
Kartar Singh Sarabha
Sardul Singh Caveeshar
Gurdan Saini
Harnam Singh Saini (Ghadar movement, martyred - hanged on March 16, 1917)
Labh Singh Saini (Akali leader, martyred)
Mahan Singh Gahunia
Harnam Singh
Bhai Parmanand
Captain Mohan Singh
Baba Gurdit Singh
Baba Gurmukh Singh
Baldev Singh
Bhai Ram Singh
Bhai Maharaj Singh
Most of them were hindu with singh as surname.
You forgot the ghaddar gandu sikhs
J- league

Haywards Heath, UK

#60 Aug 18, 2012
brahmin wrote:
most freedom fighter were brahmin.most suffer community
in mugal period were brahmin.brahmin community gave more then any other community in india.but sikh elevat bhaght
singh they made songs about them.they haramkhor think bhaght singh
just one freedom fighter.contribution of brahmin 10 laks time more
then sikh.
That's why Hindustan was raped and looted for over 900 years by the Mughals!!! Well done u Brahmins!! Lol
amrit pandit

United States

#61 Sep 22, 2012
the greatest freedom fighters were brahmins-
Lokmanya Balgangadhar Tilak,
Lala lajpat rai
Chandrashekhar 'Aazad'
Pandit Ramprasad Bismil
First freedom fighter Mangal pandey
Greatest Maharani laxmi bai
Dr. Sarvpalli radhakrishnan etc.
Sansar ka sabse bada musician singer 'Tansen',sansar ka sabse bada wise person 'Birbal',sansar ka sabse bada neetivan aur akhand bharat ka nirmata 'The great Chankya' brahmin the..jai hind..jai brahmin..
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#62 Sep 22, 2012
FuckAkal Takhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them were Hindu, then converted to Sikhi afterwards
You forgot to mention how Sikhs helped my gandu self
Yeh we know
J- league

Malmesbury, UK

#63 Sep 25, 2012
amrit pandit wrote:
Lala lajpat rai
Chandrashekhar 'Aazad'
Pandit Ramprasad Bismil
Sansar ka sabse bada musician singer 'Tansen',sansar ka sabse bada wise person 'Birbal',sansar ka sabse bada neetivan aur akhand bharat ka nirmata 'The great Chankya' brahmin the..jai hind..jai brahmin..
reality check!! U lot sold your sisters and daughters to the Mughal invaders, where were all these great barman warriors then? Mughals ruled for over 900 years, u need to read real history not Brahmin propaganda!!!
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#64 Sep 25, 2012
Minhas wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude don't drag in Bibi Nanki because this fool Fateh wrote something about Hindus. Your anger is misdirected .
Shiva in "de shiva bar mohe" Sikh shabad is reference to Mataji that this idiot Fateh is trying to disparage . So is "Sri Bhagauti Ji". This idiot does not even understand his own religion properly.
Question : Who is Bhagauti?

Answer : The Matt or mind Which have Color of Bhagwant's worship, The Color of Bhagti. The person which have Gurmat also called Gurmat(i) or Gurmukh. He totally leaves the company of Dushat(which is Mann, i.e Manmatt). Gurmat is concept of Spirit not body so Bhagauti term can't be used for body

Bhagauti means the one who know Bhagwant(i.e God). The soul who knows Supreme Command. The person have such mind is devotee to god and sublime in Hukam (Supreme Command). From above it is quite clear that the Gurmat definition of Bhagauti which comes from:

Bhagauti = Gurmat

Bhagauti = Bearer of Gurmat (but applicable to his subtle body only)
Bhagauti = Gurmat is Will Power(Hukam) of God. As it walks as Supreme Command shows the way
Example: Baba Nanak was Bhagauti because he was bearer of Gurmat and he himself meditated on Bhagauti i.e Gurmat.
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#67 Sep 26, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Question : Who is Bhagauti?
Answer : The Matt or mind Which have Color of Bhagwant's worship, The Color of Bhagti. The person which have Gurmat also called Gurmat(i) or Gurmukh. He totally leaves the company of Dushat(which is Mann, i.e Manmatt). Gurmat is concept of Spirit not body so Bhagauti term can't be used for body
Bhagauti means the one who know Bhagwant(i.e God). The soul who knows Supreme Command. The person have such mind is devotee to god and sublime in Hukam (Supreme Command). From above it is quite clear that the Gurmat definition of Bhagauti which comes from:
Bhagauti = Gurmat
Bhagauti = Bearer of Gurmat (but applicable to his subtle body only)
Bhagauti = Gurmat is Will Power(Hukam) of God. As it walks as Supreme Command shows the way
Example: Baba Nanak was Bhagauti because he was bearer of Gurmat and he himself meditated on Bhagauti i.e Gurmat.
That's really interesting, I didn't know this,...shanks pha ji:)
Eshna Singh

UK

#68 Oct 6, 2012
centipid wrote:
<quoted text>
bhai parmanand was brahmin.and i can provide you more than 300 brahmin freedom fighter name.
If it wasn't for sri Guru Gobind Singh we all wouldn't have the freedom of choise. Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji! Remember Guru Teg Bahadur who gave his live protecting the freedom of choise as well as the dignity of the Kasmiri Pundits. Dhan Guru Teg Bahadur ji. Na main Changa or na koi bura. We Indians are collord race if you look a bit brown on the outside then under you're feet is collord white. Now you tell me what or who is better. Please stop this discussion and start eating equaly from the same plate! Bhul chuk maf. Ik Onkar hukam sat sri Vahiguru ji di Fateh; Vahiguru ji da Khalsa, Vahiguru ji di Fateh. Jo bole So Nihal; Sat sri Akal
haryana Ka chora

Engadine, Australia

#69 Oct 6, 2012
amrit pandit wrote:
Lala lajpat rai
Chandrashekhar 'Aazad'
Pandit Ramprasad Bismil
Lala Lajpat Rai is not a brahmin but a bania,( I think he had Rajput anchestry,but not sure, but his surname is of rajputs)

A lot of rajputs, after losing their atrocratic status turn to the other proffession, a group of punjabi bania such as Sood are from that category.

Ur so called Birbal and Tansen are the arse licker of the Mughal.
Tansen even converted to muslim, and got the Shekh Title and Jagir.

if they are from any other community , they are put as cowards and tyrants, but they are brahmin so, glorified.

Tilak is anti Dalit and raciest.
Bismil, Azaz and laxmi bai are real heros
haryana ka chora

Engadine, Australia

#71 Oct 7, 2012
@Jija of Bhagwan Anteshwar
I know you are not a muslim and may be even not a sikh
why are u upsate with me????
in my comments , I never talk against muslim and sikh
that shows that , u are not a muslim
but u are propbably a bhappe, if not then a greedy brahmin, who hate a Jat
look You pretendar,
I am a proud Jat from Haryana,
and I don't have anything against the brahmin
but I hate their nature of hippocract
I never say, every single Jat is good
there are good and Bad people from every community
but brahmin always glorified their people , even if they lick the arse of foreigner
I repect Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhashi(born in brahmin family but married to a rajput), Bismil, Chandrashekher Azad, all of them are brahmin
but again, people like Tansen and Birbal who are the arse licker of Mughal (don't forget , they are foreighner at that time, ofcourse not now) are traters ,
but brahmin glorified them, if they are from any other community, brahmin put them as trators
I think you are a typical greedy sudhkhor bhappe, who comes as refuge from pakistan at a time of partition, we jat of east punjab(today Punjab and Haryana) provide you shelter and gives you protection, but in return what you people give us??
Hate hate and hate
(again, I have doubt about you are a brahmin, because a brahmin, especially those of Haryana doesn't have this level of hatreds towards jat)
I think You must be a Khatri or Arora
but whatever you are,
you are a shameful person in this earth
Yogendra Singh Lodhi

Bhopal, India

#73 Oct 25, 2012
Agar app wakai mai hindustan ki Jattiyoon ke freedom struggle ko samjhana chahate hain to 1857 ke mutiny document document ko padhe. Aap khud ba khud samajh jaayenge ki kis jaati ya varna ne sahi mayne mai desh ke liye kya kiya.
Caste hi Caste

Australia

#74 Oct 26, 2012
Nazir wrote:
No more caste sab ik hain
otherwise there is nothing for Indians and Pakistani to live for, and to have a false pride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) 18 hr sanju304 7,509
real pyasi girl,bhabhi or aunty (Sep '16) Thu simplesweetboy 22
delhi gay topix (Sep '16) Jul 19 Sourav 105
meri chut gili ho gyi h (May '15) Jul 18 simplesweetboy 901
I am a girl from rajasthan (Jul '15) Jul 18 simplesweetboy 69
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Jul 18 simplesweetboy 1,107
White Girl Dating a Punjabi Guy ( In America) (Mar '08) Jul 17 Sndjdndkndn 330
More from around the web