|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

more then 90 precent freedom fighter were brahmin but most
of peopel dont know.many sikh rajput jat hate us i dont know why.sikh brag about most of freedom fighter were sikh
but mangal pandey,rani laxmi bai,chandr shekar azadh,lala lazpat ray,butkeshver dutt,sukdev,bal ganga dhar tilak,tatya tope,veer sawarkar and many many more all the brahmin.
Deepak Sharma

Jalandhar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Brahmins are the best, they dont hate us , but they feel inferior to us as we r higher caste community and rajputs are under bc category in karnataka state and jats in haryana demand reservation for their commmunity
Deepak Sharma

Jalandhar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

My favourite freedom figher is Chander shekhar azad. azaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Rakshak

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

More Hindus contributed to freedom fighter movement than sikhs but like as usual Sikhs like to brag about their race.
hindu coward

Ashington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Deepak Sharma wrote:
My favourite freedom figher is Chander shekhar azad. azaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
hahaha stop taking drugs we all know u sold ur women and hide behind there saris
Rakshak

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

hindu coward wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha stop taking drugs we all know u sold ur women and hide behind there saris
We all know which race ran to India to save their assess during partition time.
brahmin

Raigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

deepak sharma
jalandher

dont you know how much sick(sikh) hate us.you lived in punjab
you know batter. they khalistani lovers hate us.because they
hate hinduism they always accuse brahmin dont you leasson "jat di phasand"song they laufh about brahmin.i seem many of
punjabi music video sikh accused hinduism openly.

i dont know why you punjabi brahmin and other punjabi hindus
like them.we should know about our history.
brahmin

Raigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

most freedom fighter were brahmin.most suffer community
in mugal period were brahmin.brahmin community gave more then any other community in india.but sikh elevat bhaght
singh they made songs about them.they haramkhor think bhaght singh
just one freedom fighter.contribution of brahmin 10 laks time more
then sikh.
pawan sharma

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

brahmano se gr8 koi caste nhi h but humne kabi b iska ghamand nhi kiya h......humko batane ki need nhi h ki hum kitne gr8 h....jai parsu ram ki.
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

pawan sharma wrote:
brahmano se gr8 koi caste nhi h but humne kabi b iska ghamand nhi kiya h......humko batane ki need nhi h ki hum kitne gr8 h....jai parsu ram ki.
bamin history is fake. The reality is that Sikhs made largest per capita contribution to the freedom struggle.

Ram Singh
Bhagat Singh, also known as "Shaheed-e-Azam"[18]
Udham Singh
Kartar Singh Sarabha
Sardul Singh Caveeshar
Gurdan Saini
Harnam Singh Saini (Ghadar movement, martyred - hanged on March 16, 1917)
Labh Singh Saini (Akali leader, martyred)
Mahan Singh Gahunia
Harnam Singh
Bhai Parmanand
Captain Mohan Singh
Baba Gurdit Singh
Baba Gurmukh Singh
Baldev Singh
Bhai Ram Singh
Bhai Maharaj Singh
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Bhai Ajmer Singh Lodiwala

"During the mid 80s, the movement for a free state for the Khalsa was in its early stages. Scores of Singhs were shot and killed with each passing day. Thousands of bright young men and women came forward to take up arms and fight the Brahmanical oppressors, who were bent on decimating Sikhi forever. The events of 1978 and 1984 had a deep impact on the psyche of every Sikh, this ignited a passion for Sikhi and transformed them into saint-warriors. One such youth was Bhai Ajmer Singh Lodhiwal."

This is what brahmins are good at doing.
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Swami Nitjami wrote:
True Fateh
Toronto, Canada
Brahmins make up a same number of hindus but with the helps of the banias they run the show.
Sikhs should unite with the oppressed and fight brahminism and send it back to Iran.
Western Sikhs are united for the most part (I still have doubts about the UK) but punjab needs to get on board and unite with our mazabhi and chammar brothers. Sikhi was made to empower the downtrodden and I believe it still has the ability to turn the weak into the most powerful, with the right leadership.
Nazir

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Swami Nitjami wrote:
True Fateh
Toronto, Canada

Brahmins make up a same number of hindus but with the helps of the banias they run the show.
Sikhs should unite with the oppressed and fight brahminism and send it back to Iran.
yes punjab zindabad
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Here is what Hindu leaders had to say about Sikhs:

"A country which has martial race like Sikhs cannot be ruled by foreign powers for long.(Bhai Seeta Raameya)"

"I have found the way to independence. Gurdwaras are free at last. India will become free because of your struggle.(M. K. Gandhi)"

"I salute to Sikhs who are fighting for independence and are sacrificing for freedom.(Moti Laal Nehru)"

"Movement of freedom has risen from Guru Ka Bagh which will play a major role to free the country.(Madan Mohan Malveya)"

"Freedom is everyone’s right. Sikhs are true sons of the country who are fighting for it.(Lala Laajpat Rai)"

"Sikhs are the toughest of all communities. I believe that the British are devils and God resides in Sikhs.(Dr. Khan Chand Dev)"

"Sikhs have shown us the way to freedom. Now no one can keep us as slaves for long. We shall be free soon.(Dr. Saifudeen Kichloo)"
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Swami Nitjami wrote:
True Fateh
Toronto, Canada
Leave the caste out. I am a Sikh first then Chammar. Like you should say Sikh first the jatt.
These are professions created by the hindu varna.
Yes I agree. So you are a sikh or what? You have some posts that say otherwise.
sikh of punjab

Ludhiana, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

True Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree. So you are a sikh or what? You have some posts that say otherwise.
u caught him pan......!
sikh of punjab

Ludhiana, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

True Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Sikhs are united for the most part (I still have doubts about the UK) but punjab needs to get on board and unite with our mazabhi and chammar brothers. Sikhi was made to empower the downtrodden and I believe it still has the ability to turn the weak into the most powerful, with the right leadership.
so, what r u trying to say?
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

sikh of punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
so, what r u trying to say?
Stop creating/allowing caste division in Sikhi. If the Sikhs of punjab can destroy this brahmin caste invention then all Sikhs around the world will follow. The decisions that Sikhs make in punjab are the most important and influential in our community. What you guys do in punjab effects the whole sikh internation community.
True Fateh

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

There are two ways to look at it. If castes are allowed then no discrimination based on caste should happen. All castes should be considered equal. The other option is formally abolish the caste system. There should be some kind of formal ruling or statement from the Akal Takht that shows they are in favour of a casteless community or to make clear all castes are equal and no discrimination should take place.

Nazir

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

No more caste sab ik hain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of310
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Sikh Forum right now

Search the Sikh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
is gujjar and jatt are same (Dec '11) 29 min kartar gurjar 1,000
why peoples always afraid from rajputs (Feb '13) 39 min gaurav 1,425
Gaddar Azam Khan kutte ka aawara pilla hai jo d... 1 hr Rafiq 23
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 2,980
who dare shudra yadav to compare with royal raj... (Mar '13) 2 hr Rana G 439
Muh-meh-duns kyun dozens mein pillay paida kart... 2 hr Rafiq 56
Had hai yar ab to muslims insano ka flesh bhi k... 2 hr Rajveersinh Zala Gujrat 9
•••
•••
•••
•••