Sikh Rajputs
OOO

Prestatyn, UK

#23 Apr 3, 2008
FAF is a muslim not a hindu
Facts are facts

Manchester, UK

#24 Apr 3, 2008
My religious belief if any has not been stated so whatever you say is conjecture and nothing more. Amuse yourselves with whatever you wish.
OOO

Prestatyn, UK

#25 Apr 3, 2008
FAF is either a Christian or a Jew
Facts are facts

London, UK

#26 Apr 7, 2008
Yet more conjecture.
singh

UK

#27 Apr 7, 2008
sikhs are sikhs not rajput or jatt
Facts are facts

Manchester, UK

#28 Apr 7, 2008
Sikhs are the most divided community in Hindustan.
singh

UK

#29 Apr 7, 2008
yes, i know they are, but a true sikh does not think about caste. If i meet a so called "low caste hindu" hes still a human being to me, i dont care about what caste he is ill still talk to him.
Facts are facts

Manchester, UK

#30 Apr 7, 2008
How will Khalistan/Sikhistan ever form?
singh

UK

#31 Apr 7, 2008
you just keep on guessing and go mad. :)
Facts are facts

Manchester, UK

#32 Apr 7, 2008
Are you on drugs? What have I said that is a guess? And no my dear man we do not go mad.
desi

Springfield, MO

#33 Apr 13, 2008
why you guys are fighting for this.
when the whole world is fighting.
cant u idiots unite for the strength of our country
the western forces want us to fight among themselves on the basis of caste, language or region so that we may not prosper
and you idiots still fight.

tell me one thing..........
if i would have born to hindu family this means that all the sikhs are wrong. or vice versa.
dnt try to impose your thinking on others.
try to spread humanity not hatred.
all the gurus were messangers of GOD.
so were ram , krishan
same is true for jesus, prophet mohammad
have any of them told ppl to get divided among themselves on the basis of cast.
you guys come out of this deadly cast system and do something for your people irrespective of religion or color
tyagi

Kansas City, MO

#34 Apr 20, 2008
desi is right .. pay heed and ye shall prosper

rajputana, my being married into a rajput family does not stop me from saying that ur comic threats of "snapping someone's neck" won't go too far. if you have a view that you can be a commando in real life too, just give me a shout in MO. i will make sure i meet u in person. he is a chura by his views hahaa
singh is king

Iran

#36 May 20, 2008
waheguru g ka khalsa wahe guru g ke fathe
no need to fight each other buddy we all r human beings so love each other .
i proud that in born in great state of india SADA PUNJAB
strong n helpfull for all
satman waheguru
chak de fate .
singhoo punjabeo
changa bhai rab rakha
singh is king usa

Iran

#37 May 20, 2008
desi bhai theek kehnda ha ave kyon lade jande ho pyar naal raho te sab nu rehan deo jehda ake panga kenda ha fer das do ke punjabi ke hunde han ,baki sab nu pata he ha ke punjab state is the stronger state of the world .
"SAVA LAKH SE EK LADAON TABI GOBIND SINGH NAAM KAHAVON"
yaad ha yaaro bhulo na par sarean naal pyar na raho jeda aapan nu sekyea janda ha
changa bhai desi chak de fate
Naveen

Portsmouth, UK

#38 May 20, 2008
This is a stupid discussion. We suffered 1000 yrs of foreign rule bcoz of this infighting only. Learn from history my dear brothers. We are all united indian tigers. Everybody has their own identity and culture with great sacrifices. Unity in diversity . Jai hind :-)
Ranveer Singh Parihar

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#39 Aug 30, 2008
Tum kya jaano RAJPUT kya chiz hai.God has created them to rule the world.Unfortunately rajput power had declined due to poor unity among them otherwise there were/are no rulers like them even 'british colonel. Tod' called them as martial race of entire world.And remeber one thing that we rajputs descended from ancient hindu kshtriyas many thousands of years ago & you know when u were born And never dare to use any bad word against any rajput ,warna rajputo ki talware agar mayan ke bahar nikal gayi to khoon se range bagar ander nahi jati.I am not using any bad word against you bcos it's the diff between rajput and you.Rajputo jaise na to koi paida huye hai na honge.
Suryabhan Singh Rawal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#40 Aug 30, 2008
We rajputs are the powerful & mighty Thakurs. If anybody dares to write something bad about us, to kasam Pruthviraj chauhan ki, we will show them what is the Rajput. Jai Rajputana Jai Hind
GOD

India

#41 Sep 19, 2008
Please Accept the truth .
jatti

Panama

#43 Sep 30, 2008
i wan a know if rajputs believe in guru granth sahib

Since: Sep 08

Gosport, UK

#44 Oct 4, 2008
Harinder wrote:
So here we have now PUTT Rajputa de coming.
Who is next in line ?
Looks like we are shredding Sikhism and its utopian dream of one race of mankind into pieces.
harinder tha sounds more like adolf hitlers dream of one aryan race lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) 19 min sanju304 7,509
real pyasi girl,bhabhi or aunty (Sep '16) Thu simplesweetboy 22
delhi gay topix (Sep '16) Wed Sourav 105
meri chut gili ho gyi h (May '15) Jul 18 simplesweetboy 901
I am a girl from rajasthan (Jul '15) Jul 18 simplesweetboy 69
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Jul 18 simplesweetboy 1,107
White Girl Dating a Punjabi Guy ( In America) (Mar '08) Jul 17 Sndjdndkndn 330
More from around the web