of 42
Next Last
Jeevan

Worcester, UK

#1 Sep 17, 2007
Harinder

India

#2 Sep 18, 2007
So here we have now PUTT Rajputa de coming.
Who is next in line ?

Looks like we are shredding Sikhism and its utopian dream of one race of mankind into pieces.
harinder

Pune, India

#4 Sep 19, 2007
Sikhs dont practise dear Rajput you know it man.
We believe in unity of all Gods creation.
Rajputana

Holtsville, NY

#5 Sep 19, 2007
There is only one God and He is known as 'PramBrahma'- which the gurus referred to as 'PaarBrahm' look out for my post on this subject Harinder and i may not snap your neck if you behave boy!
Sandeep Singh Jaswal

Farmington, MI

#6 Sep 19, 2007
hey this is Information I found on the site!!

The sole purpose of publishing this website is to network the Sikh Rajput community living worldwide. By doing so, it will provide a chance to our community to interact globally, share information, knowledge and experience. This website will also help our young generation to understand about our roots, history, culture, traits and traditional values.

Firstly, it must be noted that calling ourselves Sikh Rajput, is contradictory to the principles of Sikhism because the tenth master Guru Gobind Singh Jee abolished the caste system and created a brotherhood called Khalsa.

The Sikh philosophy directly opposes the division of persons, within a community, based on their caste, occupation, social rank, or wealth accumulation. Here, a question arises, "Why are we calling ourselves Sikh Rajputs then?"

During Guru Gobind Singh Jee’s struggle against Muslim emperors, the Doaba Rajputs stood with guru ji and laid their lives for saving Sikh culture. Along with guru ji they gave a strong fight to Muslim Nawabs for a long time. According to the writer of the book "Ithaas Doaba Rajput" the Doaba Rajputs were excommunicated from the Rajput community for helping Guru Jee during his fights against Mughal Emperors. Since Guru Gobind Singh Jee’s time, Doaba Rajputs are called Sikh Rajputs and our caste is recorded as such in all government gazettes. It must be noted that on December 25, 1907 during the annual gathering of Rajput Prantik Sabha Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, it was declared with the endorsement from the attendees that the Doaba Rajputs must be considered as the part of whole Rajput community. It was mentioned that these (Doaba Rajputs) are our brothers, who were excommunicated from the Rajput community due to some reasons almost 200 years ago and were left apart since then. Let's join together and work for the betterment of the Rajput community".

The website www.sikhrajput.com is designed, engineered and developed by Kuljit Singh Janjua.
Sandeep Singh Jaswal

Farmington, MI

#7 Sep 19, 2007
Kunwar Harpal Singh

Toronto, Canada

#8 Sep 26, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
WTF???? Most of you 'sikh rajputs' are not even of rajput clans let alone rajput - are you familiar with "Kashyap Rajputs"??? hahahaha dude your people are mostly the ones who cooked for Rajputs. Mostly punjabi rajputs are mixed bred between god knows what and god knows how and that goes for 99.999% or the other races as well situated in the punjab..
There are some legitimate pure Sikh Rajputs out there, very miniscule in %, but to those I say take no offence to this statement.
The moonlighter rajput clans:
Most Khatris are not Rajput nor are they Kshatriya
Minhas are not rajput
Mehton are not rajput
Mehra are not rajput
Bala are not rajput
Rajputana:
You are right in most of the above discussion, but with all due respect, I would like to point the following exception.
Minhas (also spelled Manhas) are in general Rajputs, both Hindu and Sikh. It is an important clan originally from Jammu and is not found in Rajasthan (unlike most other Rajput clans)- maybe that is why you are unfamiliar with it. The clan at one time ruled over Jammu, parts of Kangra in Himachal and, Jullunder and Gurdaspur districts of present day Punjab.
Infact the famous Sikh leader, Baba Banda Bahadar Singh Ji was a Minhas Sikh Rajput before he converted to Sikhism. Although there are two accepted views of his place of birth. One he was born in Jammu (the most accepted view) and other he hailed from Pandori in Doaba, Punjab. Literature on both can be found. These views are consistent in the sense that both these regions are inhabited by Minhas Rajputs.
Sat Sri Akal/Jai Deva
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#9 Sep 26, 2007
Manhas moved from Parghowal in Jammu under their leader Malhan Nams and settled in Punjab where their leader married a Gill Jat woman - In and around Sialkot they're also known as a branch of Awaan.- H.A. Rose & Gazetteer of Sialkot District

Kunwar Harpal Singh I dont know what Laxman Dev's clan was nor do I know for sure that he was a Rajput or not because there is great debate about this and many Sikh historians have even labeled him as a Sodhi Khatri.

Hakeem Rai in is Ahwal-i-Lachman Das urf Banda Sahib chela Guru Govind Sahib states that Banda originally belonged to the Sodhi tribe of the Punjab - the same as Guru Gobind Singh himself.

Life of Banda Singh Bahadur
By: Ganda Singh (1990) p.1
hindu da baap

Farmington, MI

#10 Sep 28, 2007
teri maa ds shola rajputana maachuddna!!Gasti maa de baache what to divide sikh.tu ki aa goon da kera... saala hindu teri chutyia patni aa main.lol
send ur vashnu devi tonight from lansing tell her not to suck shiv lund first. haa haa
har kite appni phenchudan poonch janda. pen dal lora.
Sher Singh

Swansea, UK

#11 Sep 28, 2007
There is no such thing as a Sikh 'rajput'. There are only Sikhs, and there is the Khalsa.

Since: Aug 07

mumbai........india

#12 Oct 9, 2007
rajput is trying too hard to divide the sikhs here , painchod sala
Sardar

Uddingston, UK

#13 Nov 4, 2007
Skeptic is an ugly fat slag
suraj verma karwal

Daly City, CA

#14 Mar 29, 2008
Frist of all,

the Doaba Rajput's were and are rajput because of there sati ceremonies and by the way they are called Mair Rajput. Over time when army help was lost between the Rajput's of punujab and the rajputs of Rajputana They no MOney which they took goldsmith as a profesion.. And history from they started For the Mair Rajputs.. We only marry into other Pure Mair's and we have many Rajput holdings and Due to the stay in punjab We are both sikh and hindu by religon.... And also all over the world Most Of the Rajput Assications are holded BY and mAde BY MAIR RAJPUT.
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#15 Mar 29, 2008
Oh so what now "Mair Rajputs" are suppose to be superior to the rest of us?...pray tell
Facts are facts

London, UK

#16 Mar 29, 2008
Has the gender confused individual who refers to him/herself as Rajputana realised that s/he is of the lowest of the low caste.

This individual has no integrity. S/he makes unsubstantiated claims with the beleif that his/her claims cannot be proven to be false.
SHARKBOY

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Mar 30, 2008
FAF IS RAJPUT
SHARKBOY

Vancouver, Canada

#18 Mar 30, 2008
LOL
OOO

Saffron Walden, UK

#19 Mar 31, 2008
Rajputana = WASTE MAN
Facts are facts

London, UK

#20 Apr 3, 2008
Sharkboy you must be confused if you think that Rajputana and I are the same individual.

I agree with OOO Rajputana is the lowest of the low.
Sandeep Jaswal

United States

#21 Apr 3, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saanu vele kehnde saanu ki 3 min abhishek joshi 1
gay sex in haryana for all age (Mar '16) 5 min abhishek joshi 886
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) 6 min adi 6,828
Noida Gay only 6 min hot 42
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 7 min abhishek joshi 6
Male sex Dehradun 8 min abhishek joshi 424
918504972367 msg me housewife and girls 13 min ajeet55333 20
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) 42 min preet819691206 zero 7,003
delhi gay ful masti wid safe plac (Jun '15) 1 hr yogi-delhi 3,226
More from around the web